Lynch tossed out of the Chiefs Raiders game for man handling a ref.

I don't think Lynch intended to grab the ref; based on the way it looked, I think he was trying to grab a Chiefs player and accidentally pushed the ref, then tried to make sure he held on so the ref didn't go down. That's no excuse, though: Lynch wasn't even on the field for the play, there was no need for him to go out in the first place, and you always make sure you avoid putting hands on the refs in any way that seems aggressive.

still it was totally inexcusable whatsoever. If i had grown up a raider fan i would have been embarrased over his actions.

I saw this only cause i was down at my local restaurant watching the dodgers/cubs game GO DODGERS.:banana: That had to be the most fun chiefs/raiders game since the 99 season when the chiefs only had to win the last game of the year at home against the raiders to make the playoffs and the raiders with Gannon as their quarterback,came in and spoiled their party sending all you chiefs fans leaving the stadium crying.:biggrin:

Now I can focus on cheering against Denver this weekend. :badgrin:
Cheering for the LACs? Oh, you poor thing.

yeah cheering for a team where 95% of its opposing fans in california that show up to watch them are ALWAYS from the opposing team and they hate their ALLEGED home games in california so much they would rather go on the ROAD and play because of the embarrassing turnouts,poor thing indeed cheering for THAT team.:haha::rofl:

He's going to get a nice 30k fine for his little hissy.
At least.....should be more....30K is nothing to him.

$30k is the fine for contact with a ref apparently. However, suspension is a possibility, as well.

And here it is: NFL suspends Marshawn Lynch 1 game after ejection

Crazy huh? Mike Mitchell gets nothing but a fine, after giving West a concussion in a helmet-to-helmet his and a cheap shot on Alex Smith, and Lynch who is trying to help break up a fight gets a game suspension.

$30k is the fine for contact with a ref apparently. However, suspension is a possibility, as well.

Crazy huh? Mike Mitchell gets nothing but a fine, after giving West a concussion in a helmet-to-helmet his and a cheap shot on Alex Smith, and Lynch who is trying to help break up a fight gets a game suspension.

That's why you don't do stupid shit like that.

The running on to the field when he had nothing to do with the play is the main reason he got suspended.

The running on to the field when he had nothing to do with the play is the main reason he got suspended.

I'm pretty sure the announcers said the NFL isn't like the NBA and there isn't a specific rule about that.

He grabbed a ref. Of course that gets players into trouble. Also, I don't think Lynch was trying to break up a fight; if anything, he appeared to want to get into a fight.

He grabbed a ref. Of course that gets players into trouble. Also, I don't think Lynch was trying to break up a fight; if anything, he appeared to want to get into a fight.

No, he was trying to separate Marcus Peters from fighting Raiders players. They are cousins and very close.

No, he was trying to separate Marcus Peters from fighting Raiders players. They are cousins and very close.

I'm not sure if that's better or worse. :lol: Getting yourself ejected because you are trying to protect a player on the other team from getting himself in trouble? :p

Bullshit. He was an idiot adult acting like a 15 year old boy full of testosterone.
Reminds me of the bullshit they all do when they score.
Imagine me doing a dance after I install a stone vessel or tub.

Stupid juvenile ignorance

Bullshit. He was an idiot adult acting like a 15 year old boy full of testosterone.

Lynch had dozens of NFL players tweeting support for him saying he wasn't trying to cause trouble, he was trying to break things up.

Lynch had dozens of NFL players tweeting support for him saying he wasn't trying to cause trouble, he was trying to break things up.

It doesn't matter, he got his hands on a ref, there are penalties to pay.

Raiders RB Marshawn Lynch suspended one game for shoving referee

After shoving a referee last night during the Raiders-Chiefs game and subsequently getting ejected, it was unclear if Marshawn Lynch would receive a fine or a suspension for his actions. Well, that question has been answered.

According to Ian Rapoport, Lynch has been suspended one game for “unsportsmanlike conduct.”

Raiders RB Marshawn Lynch suspended for shoving referee

Forum List

Back