Lying

Nobody believes anything I write about my life, so I've decided to lie from now on. From now on, it's fiction all the way.

First of all, to effectively lie (and get away with it), you need some truth to back that lie up!
Explaining this is hard. Yes, I was a thug in middle school.

But to do nothing but lie is like talking to someone while putting your dick into a pencil sharpener.
You shouldn't do it.

Sociopaths lie continually, it's the way they are and it's a defining characteristic of a sociopath.

Being proud of your ability is also a characteristic of a sociopath.

As is constant manipulation and attention seeking....

When I first got on this thread and for awhile after I thought Sky got picked on unfairly and was usually pretty reasonable, I gave her breaks because she's one of the very rare posters who will actually apologize when she believes she was wrong.

Boy do I feel stupid.

Have you ever tried to lie 100% of the time?

I'm gonna give it whirl.

:lol:

uhm

Did you start lying 100% before or after this post?

and how can I tell if your answer is a lie or not?
everything that comes out of a liberals mouth is a lie.....:doubt:

Ah yidnar, my favorite new poster :).

The only poster on the board capable of calling someone a ******, and in the next sentence crying about intolerance and bigotry towards christians(even though a huge majority of african americans are christian).

Keep up the quality entertainment my friend :clap2:.

When I first got on this thread and for awhile after I thought Sky got picked on unfairly and was usually pretty reasonable, I gave her breaks because she's one of the very rare posters who will actually apologize when she believes she was wrong.

Boy do I feel stupid.

And your mother dresses you funny.

After me saying I thought Sky was an alright poster, I deserve whatever I get lol.

Boy do I feel stupid.

And your mother dresses you funny.

After me saying I thought Sky was an alright poster, I deserve whatever I get lol.

Well in that case.....

Your ugly and have a highly unpleasant aroma that chases rats away and makes dogs howl in fear.

Forum List

Back