Lyin Ted Cruz:"i worry about an October surprise & Republican infighting sinking my Senate campaign"

• Banned
Lyin Ted, opining on Facebook and censorship in Austin gaggle: "As the poem goes, you know, first they came for Alex Jones..."

Patrick Svitek on Twitter

dont worry Lyin Ted, Texas is solid red!

Texas is red but not that red. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional district in Texas. They wouldn't do that if they thought there was no chance of winning.

The last time I looked Cruz's opponent Beto O'Rourke is just a couple of points behind Cruz.

But in reality Cruz's real nemisis is Donald Trump. If Republicans are disgusted enough with Trump they may not vote. In my county supposedly solid Red--only 33% of Republicans voted in a mail in ballot primary. IOW very low participation from years past, and it's due to Donald Trump. They certainly voted for him in 2016 but are disgusted and disturbed by hiim.

Anyone who endorsed Trump in 2016--as Cruz did--may have his seat up for grabs. The other scenario is Republicans who voted for Trump have realised he is unfit for office, and are not going to participate in keeping him in office by voting for a Republican. So they won't vote.

There is a blue wave coming.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

Up by just a couple points until right before the election, then the polls will have him up by 15 points so they can claim accuracy. Cruz will win by 10 points minimum. I would expect the Dem candidate to "vault" into the lead for a few weeks late Sept/Early October before getting ultimately crushed.

Texas is red but not that red. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional district in Texas. They wouldn't do that if they thought there was no chance of winning.

The last time I looked Cruz's opponent Beto O'Rourke is just a couple of points behind Cruz.

But in reality Cruz's real nemisis is Donald Trump. If Republicans are disgusted enough with Trump they may not vote. In my county supposedly solid Red--only 33% of Republicans voted in a mail in ballot primary. IOW very low participation from years past, and it's due to Donald Trump. They certainly voted for him in 2016 but are disgusted and disturbed by hiim.

Anyone who endorsed Trump in 2016--as Cruz did--may have his seat up for grabs. The other scenario is Republicans who voted for Trump have realised he is unfit for office, and are not going to participate in keeping him in office by voting for a Republican. So they won't vote.

Trump is always going to win over the Democrats.

There won’t be anything resembling a “blue wave”.

Trump is always going to win over the Democrats.

There won’t be anything resembling a “blue wave”.

D%20Defense%2099020180626010626.jpg

While I like Cruz and think he will be re-elected, I hope the election will be a wake-up call to Republicans that what is happening to TRUMP with regard to the Russia witch hunt investigation, is the new norm from not only the democrats but deep state Republicans.

If democrats don't get a blue wavy, we can be assured they do what ever it takes to break up a red one. We need a unified Red wavy, republicans need to start not only defending themselves, but also defending other republicans, or in the very least stop siding with liberals against each other.

Forum List

Back