Kentucky Democratic Sec Of State: Rand Paul Can Be Beaten Just Ask His Neighbor

Prissy liberals strut around like peacocks thinking their shit doesn't stink but eventually they show their true colors and get stuffed into their school lockers.

Well once again the far left shows they can say anything and the far left will not be outraged at it, but if this had been someone on the right, the fake outrage would be unbelievable.

Well once again the far left shows they can say anything and the far left will not be outraged at it, but if this had been someone on the right, the fake outrage would be unbelievable.
Oh poor baby :itsok:

And the far left proves my point for me!
Sorry. I'll leave your safe place, little baby flake :itsok:

And the far left does it again. Maybe they should spend more time reporting than posting..

I can't speak for others, but I don't offend easily. I think you should stop pointing at the left to justify acting like a pussy. I'm actually a supporter of the Pauls and I found it pretty funny.

I can't speak for others, but I don't offend easily. I think you should stop pointing at the left to justify acting like a pussy. I'm actually a supporter of the Pauls and I found it pretty funny.

Only a pussy would say such a thing, especially one that does not see that the far left would never tolerate this against one of their own.

That door is only one way and if pussy's like you can not handle that, well that is on you (especially on a political board)!

Only a pussy would say such a thing, especially one that does not see that the far left would never tolerate this against one of their own.

That door is only one way and if pussy's like you can not handle that, well that is on you (especially on a political board)!

Do you set standards for yourself based on how people on the far left behave?

Just pointed out that if someone on the right did the same very thing to someone on the far left, the far left would run their fake outrage over it.

Just pointed out that if someone on the right did the same very thing to someone on the far left, the far left would run their fake outrage over it.
If the far left jumped off of a cliff, would you?

Pussies

Forum List

Back