Lt. Gen. McInerney Rebukes John McCain on Torture: It Worked on Songbird John WOW!

Holy Toledo what a smackdown! I have my own reasons to hate McCain for all the wars he has backed and I've never truly bought into the accusations that others have made about him during the Vietnam war, but this is certainly a breathtaking statement.

And don't give me shit for linking to Gateway. His interview was on FOX.

"Well, she can’t use it anymore because it’s determined by Congress that it’s not legal. The fact is John McCain, it worked on John. That’s why they call him songbird John."

Lt. Gen. McInerney Rebukes John McCain on Torture: It Worked on John. That's Why They Called Him "Songbird John" (VIDEO)
Classless trash, typical of the Trump era
a Lt Gen. is classless trash. the only one worthy of making a statement on McCain is a Lt. Gen. so, go fk yourslf.
You and that disgraced general should be tortured for 5 1/2 years like McCain was. It might pull your head out of your ass for once.
I suffered eight years of obammy and that was enough, thanks. On my own soil in fact.
McCain suffered for his fellow POW’s. While you’ve been a pussy your entire life.
you have no idea what happened to him.

Maybe it's time to move on and him actually do the job he was elected by his constituents to do. Run the fking government. Stop whining about something that happened 40 years ago. So you're saying it's ok for him to fk the rest of the country cause he was a POW? fk you!

a Lt Gen. is classless trash. the only one worthy of making a statement on McCain is a Lt. Gen. so, go fk yourslf.
You and that disgraced general should be tortured for 5 1/2 years like McCain was. It might pull your head out of your ass for once.
I suffered eight years of obammy and that was enough, thanks. On my own soil in fact.
McCain suffered for his fellow POW’s. While you’ve been a pussy your entire life.
Nor do you. What we DO know is that he was offered an early release, and he turned it down.

So stupid

Nor do you. What we DO know is that he was offered an early release, and he turned it down.
I don't care. He's a Senator today and not doing his job. He's failing bigly and sticking it to his constituents and the country. SAD. This from a POW. His credibility is purely shot especially after dissing Sarah Palin. Just shows lack of character to state publicly that he shouldn't have picked her for his VP pick. truly sad. he even committed treason with the dossier against the president of the US. Tends to make me think differently of him and the whole POW thingy. Don't get brownie points for trying to take out a sitting president. just saying.

This nobody who supposedly made a dismissive comment about McCain and now MSNBC has Steve Schmidt going on for 5 full minutes about how honorable McCain is.

Fuck the RINO McCain.

He is an asshole. If he had any decency he would resign from the Senate so the Governor of Arizona could make appointment.

This nobody who supposedly made a dismissive comment about McCain and now MSNBC has Steve Schmidt going on for 5 full minutes about how honorable McCain is.

They will try to turn him into a Democrat hero for media coverage before he dies. They have quite a shortage on their own.

[
Holy Toledo what a smackdown! I have my own reasons to hate McCain for all the wars he has backed and I've never truly bought into the accusations that others have made about him during the Vietnam war, but this is certainly a breathtaking statement.

"Well, she can’t use it anymore because it’s determined by Congress that it’s not legal. The fact is John McCain, it worked on John. That’s why they call him songbird John."

Lt. Gen. McInerney Rebukes John McCain on Torture: It Worked on John. That's Why They Called Him "Songbird John" (VIDEO)

Why would you call a Lt. General classless trash? Many believe this to be true of McCain.

Isn't it amazing how McCain is now the hero of the Moon Bats because he hates Trump? He wasn't their hero when he running against their worthless affirmative action Negro.

[

Why would you call a Lt. General classless trash? Many believe this to be true of McCain.
How long were YOU a POW of the North Vietnamese? How long was McInerney a POW?

Forum List

Back