John McCain, War Hero

If Audie Murphy were running against Trump last year Trump would have said "he only captured one German company of soldiers by himself, he's not a hero. I like people that captured two companies."

It is the mindset of the lowest of lowlifes to disparage anything John McCain did in the war. And he gets this shit from his own party?

A). You haven't a clue what Trump would say and don't pretend you are a mind reader. There are a hundred instances in the past 6 months where Trump has lavished praise on various military totally in contrast to what you claim, so your statement is just more anti-Trump bullshit.

B). As said earlier, Trump wasn't disparaging McCain, merely trying to make an analogy to his business mindset that he likes to win, he is driven by success, both in himself and others, but the statement was taken literally by the media wishing to beat Trump over the head by it. In a subsequent interview in the days following, he was asked about his comments whether they were meant as an attack against McCain personally, his service, and Trump was very clear that it wasn't intended that way.

What Trump said is reprehensible and no amount of spin can make it acceptable

No question that Trump tried to cover his ass after the uproar. But there is no doubt, at the time, that Trump was trying to denigrate McCain's status as a hero

If Audie Murphy were running against Trump last year Trump would have said "he only captured one German company of soldiers by himself, he's not a hero. I like people that captured two companies."

It is the mindset of the lowest of lowlifes to disparage anything John McCain did in the war. And he gets this shit from his own party?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i diagree Issac , Audie Murphy actually did something according to history or legend . And i don't disrepect mckain for what happened after he was shot down . I disrespect him because he is , was an amnesty advocate and a wusse in his 2008 run against mrobama and even with mrobama running i never voted for 'mkcain' . And concerning the brain cancer . I wish mkcain no ill . Its simply that 80 year mkcain has brain cancer Issac. ------------ lots of 80 year olds die every day from all sorts of causes in the USA Issac .

Last edited:

You are one sorry ass poster when you need to make fake quotes or events to try however poorly to make a point!

The Left's hatred for war hero John McCain contrasts rather poorly with their love for "left a woman to die in a river" Teddy Kennedy.

I give him credit for volunteering to bomb North Vietnam, knowing they would be firing Missiles at him.
------------------------------------------------------- not me , he was just doing his job and got paid for it . He was simply building a resume , in my opinion Scamp !!

His father and grandfather were 4-star admirals. Were they building their resumes?

You are one sorry ass poster when you need to make fake quotes or events to try however poorly to make a point!

Trump on Douglas McArthur: I like those who do not have to return

I give him credit for volunteering to bomb North Vietnam, knowing they would be firing Missiles at him.
------------------------------------------------------- not me , he was just doing his job and got paid for it . He was simply building a resume , in my opinion Scamp !!

His father and grandfather were 4-star admirals. Were they building their resumes?

I'd say McCain exceeded their resumes

--------------------------------------------------- thread is about 'juan mckain' Admiral , i know nothing about 'mkcains' family plus i don't care . juan mkcains suspected resume building has nothing to do with his family 'imo' Admiral .

-------------------------------------- and i comment on your post by saying that 'juan mkcain' probably had it is his head to build his resume same as his forebears Admiral .

juan mckain is pro amnesty , pro immigration , pro third world immigration so is a lousy American in my opinion Dean .

Forum List

Back