Senator John McCain, Traitor, Collaborator and Reckless Pilot With 134 Manslaughter Victims in Navy

Does this really belong in the CDZ? Sounds more like a conspiracy theory.

No matter what McCain did in Vietnam, Trump's service was much more dangerous as he somehow avoided getting the clap while he was a draft dodger screwing hookers.
This is not a conspiracy theory, so stop trying to get it moved to some unvisitted forum just because you dont like the impact of the data.

I believe the entire thread is more of Rubber Room material... As for the material in the thread as pointed out McCain was cleared of any wrong doing... Now it could have been because of his father or it could be because he did nothing wrong...

Also I doubt many of you even served and are just pencil pushing nerds while bashing a man that served during a war that was hated by many...
Well, one clue about some of those condemning him....how they didn't even know the terminology around McCain ejecting (punching out) of his A-4.

As I wrote I doubt if many of them have served... Many that write their opinion of McCain is based on their political view that is biased... As for terms most civilians that never served wouldn't know the difference between a swabbie or grunt...

Forum List

Back