Lower Abdominal Cramping

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Does anybody ever get this? I'm not constipated or anything but I just went through about half an hour where it was hard to breathe normally and it was cramping up and hurting until I walked around for a bit. I'm going to the doctor anyways in a few days for my annual appointment so I will go ahead and mention that with my neck, ear, and vertigo issues.

Last edited:
I'm not letting them get anywhere near me and do you have any REAL answers for me? :auiqs.jpg:
I don't. As the other guys said, it sounds like gas and you may be a touch constipated. Try Pepto and lots of water.

And no Demons for at least a week. :p

I don't. As the other guys said, it sounds like gas and you may be a touch constipated. Try Pepto and lots of water.

And no Demons for at least a week. :p

I already said I'm not constipated. XD I'm feeling better now anyways. :)

1667089076110.png

Has the weather recently changed where you are at?

I get all sorts of cramps, pains, aches, and nausea feelings when the weather changes every year from fall to winter.
Actually been feeling that way this week where I'm at, as it's gotten cold, dark, and rainy here this week.

The weather has been going from cold to warm and back and we did just have rain a couple days ago.

Does anybody ever get this? I'm not constipated or anything but I just went through about half an hour where it was hard to breathe normally and it was cramping up and hurting until I walked around for a bit. I'm going to the doctor anyways in a few days for my annual appointment so I will go ahead and mention that with my neck, ear, and vertigo issues.
Theodoric of York: Well, I’ll do everything humanly possible. Unfortunately, we barbers aren’t gods. You know, medicine is not an exact science, but we are learning all the time. Why, just fifty years ago, they thought a disease like your daughter’s was caused by demonic possession or witchcraft. But nowadays we know that Isabelle is suffering from an imbalance of bodily humors, perhaps caused by a toad or a small dwarf living in her stomach.

Forum List

Back