Low flying jet over Manhattan

The swine flu caused the market to dip. Have we become so weak as a country that a plane flying by downtown NYC causes everyone to grab their binky?

I guess the terrorists have won.
You are wrong Ravi, this caused a major panic in lower Manhatten and on the Jersey Shore.

NY mayor Bloomberg said 'furious' was too soft a word for how he felt about it.

This was a major mistake by the DoD.
I think it was stupid but at the same time I don't think Obama had anything to do with it. I also have to wonder why after all this time we should treat New Yorkers like the mentally unstable.

And before you get on your high horse...even DavidS wasn't that upset when he started this thread. He originally titled the thread "Nevermind" and edited his post to say it was just a photo op...not exactly the reaction of someone that was panicked.

why do you keep ignoring the question:

bush is responsible for 9/11...but when obama's own airplanes do a flyover of new york and cause widespread panie obama is not at fault....

how can you possibly reconcile your partisan views? '

and ravi, face it, people were panicked, that is a fact, stopy denying it

and you're flat out wrong about davids (see first post):

WTF is wrong with these people? You DO NOT have fucking fighter jets trailing a large commercial jet that's like a 747 with quad engines over Manhattan without giving us massive warning notices. The unjust panic this caused today in lower Manhattan should really be investigated.

The swine flu caused the market to dip. Have we become so weak as a country that a plane flying by downtown NYC causes everyone to grab their binky?

I guess the terrorists have won.
You are wrong Ravi, this caused a major panic in lower Manhatten and on the Jersey Shore.

I also have to wonder why after all this time we should treat New Yorkers like the mentally unstable.

Unless you were there on 9/11, you really don't have the ability to know what they were thinking.

And certainly not the right to pass judgment on them for being scared.

This was a major mistake by the DoD.
I think it was stupid but at the same time I don't think Obama had anything to do with it. I also have to wonder why after all this time we should treat New Yorkers like the mentally unstable.

And before you get on your high horse...even DavidS wasn't that upset when he started this thread. He originally titled the thread "Nevermind" and edited his post to say it was just a photo op...not exactly the reaction of someone that was panicked.

bush is responsible for 9/11...but when obama's own airplanes do a flyover of new york and cause widespread panie obama is not at fault....

Are you drunk? I already told you I don't hold Bush responsible for 9/11...these tangents you go off on, slavery justifies torture, Bush this, Bush that...:cuckoo:

Are you drunk? I already told you I don't hold Bush responsible for 9/11...these tangents you go off on, slavery justifies torture, Bush this, Bush that...:cuckoo:

wtf..i never ever said slavery justifies torture, ever...thats bullshit...

i forgot you hold bush entirely blameless for 9/11...

you're wrong about another thing to ravi:

WTF is wrong with these people? You DO NOT have fucking fighter jets trailing a large commercial jet that's like a 747 with quad engines over Manhattan without giving us massive warning notices. The unjust panic this caused today in lower Manhattan should really be investigated.

Yeah...I know, but he edited his original post.

Yeah...I know, but he edited his original post.

he said it caused panic, you said he said it was no big deal...make up your mind

and kindly retract your comment that i said slavery justifies torture...that is a flat out lie

And before you get on your high horse...

Too late..

highhorse.jpg

President Obama has asked for an internal investigation of a photo-op featuring the presidential jet that sent thousands of New Yorkers running for their lives -- and sent officials in Washington, D.C., running for political cover.

White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said Tuesday Obama was "furious" when he heard about the incident and has ordered a deputy chief of staff of find out "why that decision was made and to ensure that it never happens again."

Obama Calls for Probe into New York City Flyover Photo Flop - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com
-----

If he is so furious about this, why isn't he asking the questions.

Barack...please...listen to me. You don't need an internal investigation. You don't need a deputy chief of staff to ask questions.

This is what you do. You call Caldera to your office. Just you and him. Then you look at him - directly into his eyes and you say, "What the fuck were you thinking?" Then when he starts to answer you tell him, "No..be quiet. There is no correct answer to that question. Look, I like you. That is why I appointed you to this position. I broke all kind of protocol with you. First one who wasn't an active duty military member. But I promise you, you do something like this again, and you will never serve in the government again. Do you get it?"

Problem solved. No investigation. No drama. Just you and him.

You give him that kind of chewing out and he will be afraid to even pass gas.

Get some cojones Mr. President. You can do this. You don't have to everybody love you.
Obama will have to call for is telepromt in order to talk to Caldera. :lol:

for my dear friend ravi who says this was no big deal....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn0tMMYEkQU&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

for my dear friend ravi who says this was no big deal....

It was a big deal...but it isn't a big deal any more. It won't happen again. No one was hurt or killed. The person responsible will be fired.

Time to move on.

How do we know Obammy wasn't on that plane taking a 306,000 dollar joy ride? Where was he when this was going on? Who was on that plane? Why take a picture of a wanna be Air Force 1 over a French piece of sculpture? Why not over the Capital, the White House or even more like Obammy...... the Lincoln Memorial? This made for TV movie of the week is pathetic, the idea that these clowns are in charge is scarier than a terrorist threat.

For a guy that is suppose to be the smartest President ever, he certainly doesn't know a lot. He didn't know about that imbecile Wright. He didn't know about Billy Ayres. He didn't know his wife has a huge ass. He didn't know Ted Kennedy is a drunk. He never suspected that the reason he got through Harvard was because he was a light skinned black guy and would look good to the alumni. He didn't know about Father Pfleger. And he didn't know that someone lifted the keys to his 400,000,000 dollar plane and took it for a joy ride. He didn't know George Soros was the bank behind his 715 million dollar campaign.

Sounds like a know nothing jerk, kinda like Hillary.

Last edited:
How do we know Obammy wasn't on that plane taking a 306,000 dollar joy ride? Where was he when this was going on? Who was on that plane? Why take a picture of a wanna be Air Force 1 over a French piece of sculpture? Why not over the Capital, the White House or even more like Obammy...... the Lincoln Memorial? This made for TV movie of the week is pathetic, the idea that these clowns are in charge is scarier than a terrorist threat.

For a guy that is suppose to be the smartest President ever, he certainly doesn't know a lot. He didn't know about that imbecile Wright. He didn't know about Billy Ayres. He didn't know his wife has a huge ass. He didn't know Ted Kennedy is a drunk. He never suspected that the reason he got through Harvard was because he was a light skinned black guy and would look good to the alumni. He didn't know about Father Pfleger. And he didn't know that someone lifted the keys to his 400,000 dollar plane and took it for a joy ride. Didn't know George Soros was the bank behind his 715 million dollar campaign.

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

For a guy that is suppose to be the smartest President ever, he certainly doesn't know a lot. He didn't know about that imbecile Wright. He didn't know about Billy Ayres. He didn't know his wife has a huge ass. He didn't know Ted Kennedy is a drunk. He never suspected that the reason he got through Harvard was because he was a light skinned black guy and would look good to the alumni. He didn't know about Father Pfleger. And he didn't know that someone lifted the keys to his 400,000 dollar plane and took it for a joy ride. Didn't know George Soros was the bank behind his 715 million dollar campaign.

Hey! don't look at me I never accused him of being smart. never! :lol:

With his utterly insensitive Air Force One photo op over NYC, it is worth taking stock of what our sophmoric narcissist POTUS has done, so far, to show he less concerned over maintaining the security of the homeland as he is over appealing to the far left of his party.

I am afraid his indifference will come back to haunt us all.

1.First day in office, outrages 9/11 victim families by suspending war crime trials against Guantanamo prisoners
Issues order to close Guantanamo, raising the possibility of their walking free

2.Newly minted Attorney General for US, Eric Holder, goes to European countries and tries to off load Guantanamo prisoners, further embarassing the US and raising concerns over its judgement and maturity

3.Orders release of CIA memos demonstrating tough interrogation tactics

4.His leader of homeland security, Napalitano, a former governor, identifies returning vets as potential terror threats while the Soros-backed far left demonstrations which he funds here and worldwide go without mention

5.Opens the door to prosecutions of Bush administration officials who fought the 9/11 terrorists as if it were a matter of law and order
[/list]

I doubt this will be the last we hear from junior on this front. As they say in the Army, there is nothing more dangerous than a 2nd Lieutenant with a screwdriver.

Obama has done more for the terrorist than the terrorist could have hoped for from any member of their own team. LOL

I also have to wonder why after all this time we should treat New Yorkers like the mentally unstable.

Unless you were there on 9/11, you really don't have the ability to know what they were thinking.

And certainly not the right to pass judgment on them for being scared.
Dude, go back and correct that, I did not say "I also have to wonder why after all this time we should treat New Yorkers like the mentally unstable."

Forum List

Back