Low flying jet over Manhattan

If this was a photo-op, not only is it a huge waste of resources during an economic recession, but a logistic cluster fu-k as well to have a low flying plain over Manhattan with fighter jets trailing it...

Good lord what a PR mess that would be.

Even liberal New Yorkers would be giving Obama the finger over this if in fact it is true his administration was behind it.

why do you assume it's a "photo op"? just because someone spread a rumor?

oh righyt... cause you're a wingnut.

Uh....Jillian... the FAA said it was a Photo-op.

:oops:

they hadn't said that at the time... and I was talking to the wingnut... who didn't need an ounce of proof before he started whining.

that said, it was pretty goofy.

Uhhhh... Jill.. it came out pretty quick (unconfirmed) and not too long after that (confirmed) that this indeed was a PR stunt..

But back on subject...

This is just another piece of evidence of how truly clueless Obama and his administration are... anyone with any lick of common sense should have realized that this was indeed a BAD idea... on SO many levels

Now his administration buzzing the city of Manhattan in Air Force one to take a picture of the Statue of Liberty at tax payer's expense and scaring the be-jesus out of everyone.
Were you really scared? I doubt it. I wasn't.
did you read David's OP or are you REALLY this fucking stupid?
they had BUILDINGS EVACUATED

LOL
you just cant stop being a fucking moron, can you?

they hadn't said that at the time... and I was talking to the wingnut... who didn't need an ounce of proof before he started whining.

actually, at the time of YOUR post, they HAD
and links had been provided

good lord...davids is the one who said it first, but you attack a conservative

and there were in fact links, i posted one of them

and you call me an idiot....project much?

Now his administration buzzing the city of Manhattan in Air Force one to take a picture of the Statue of Liberty at tax payer's expense and scaring the be-jesus out of everyone.
Were you really scared? I doubt it. I wasn't.

you're obtuse...there were thousands of scared new yorkers

are you claiming all those people running of their buildings did so because it was lunch time? what about the people they interviewed....

Obama should fire the idiot that ordered this.

Not because it scared people in New York, but because it was an incredible waste of the taxpayer's money.

I saw Air Force One on the tarmac in New York.

Beautiful plane, magnificient!

how is it bush gets blamed for 9/11...but obama's own presidential airplane does a flyover of new york, scares the crap of people, causes the market to dip....and he is not responsible...

thats rich

The swine flu caused the market to dip. Have we become so weak as a country that a plane flying by downtown NYC causes everyone to grab their binky?

I guess the terrorists have won.

The swine flu caused the market to dip. Have we become so weak as a country that a plane flying by downtown NYC causes everyone to grab their binky?

you're right, those new yorkers, davids included and traders are bunch of wusses...

answer this:

how is it bush gets blamed for 9/11...but obama's own presidential airplane does a flyover of new york, scares the crap of people, causes the market to dip....and he is not responsible...

you're right, those new yorkers, davids included and traders are bunch of wusses...

answer this:

I've never blamed Bush for 9/11 so I can't answer your question.

answer this:

I've never blamed Bush for 9/11 so I can't answer your question.

that is surprising...so then you hold him blameless...

got it

I bet you think this story trumps the Spector story
you need to stop trying to read peoples minds
first off, this story was BEFORE the Specter story, so that had nothing to do with this
and as for specter, good riddence
lets see him win the Dem Primary
LOL
you assholes didnt like Lieberman, hard to believe you will like specter

Don't you know it? our esteemed attorney generwal called us a nation of cowards.. and yes, with all your ass kissing the terrorists have indeed won,, they now know the obamalama won't harm a hair on their heads.. so yes the terrorists have indeed won,, they snarking it up about the cowardly AMericans,, the same damn bitches that tucked tail and ran from Somali land.. live with it.

:lol:

first off, this story was BEFORE the Specter story, so that had nothing to do with this
LOL

Liebermann is a liberal who happens to care more about what Isreal wants than what America wants. Spector is a conservative who is anti Iraq, right?

Conservatives have a lot of good ideas. We could use some conservatives in the Democratic party. Who knew the Republicans had a conservative in their party. I didn't.

Don't you know it? our esteemed attorney generwal called us a nation of cowards.. and yes, with all your ass kissing the terrorists have indeed won,, they now know the obamalama won't harm a hair on their heads.. so yes the terrorists have indeed won,, they snarking it up about the cowardly AMericans,, the same damn bitches that tucked tail and ran from Somali land.. live with it.

We'll still get the information we want out of them without compromising our morals or laws, stupid.

LOL

Liebermann is a liberal who happens to care more about what Isreal wants than what America wants. Spector is a conservative who is anti Iraq, right?

Conservatives have a lot of good ideas. We could use some conservatives in the Democratic party. Who knew the Republicans had a conservative in their party. I didn't.
no, Specter supported Iraq last i knew
he is not a conservative, he is a NEOCON

good luch with that

LOL

good luch with that

Guys--Spector talk is on another thread-

Please keep this to this "thread" to our newly elected President releasing top-secret--highly classified CIA files to the world via the internet.

good luch with that

Guys--Spector talk is on another thread-

Please keep this to this "thread" to the 747 Joy "Fly" over lower Manhattan.

LOL

good luch with that

Shit! I thought they were talking about Chuck Hagel. Damn it. I like Chuck Hagel.

Forum List

Back