Lou Dobbs: it was a political decision to rule out arson in Notre Dame blaze

nofactzone1.gif

political.jpg

Lou Dobbs: It Was A ‘Political Decision’ To Rule Out Arson In Notre Dame Blaze
Veteran broadcaster Lou Dobbs noted Tuesday that the decision to dismiss any notion that the Notre Dame fire could have been a deliberate act was based on politics, rather than any investigation of the facts.

The mentally ill have no idea how to debate anything , they can use buckets annd their middle finger though.

Considering the fire started in the roof where construction was on-going, it is not unreasonable to start with the assumption it was not an act or terror, but so far they are still investigating and will reach whatever conclusion the facts ultimately lead to. Until then, they have interviewed many of the security people and construction workers on site the day the fire started according to the last report I have read.

From what I read when the news broke...I knew the left were going to spin it and make it political. These days, it seems they want to illogically make everything a political narrative.

From what I read when the news broke...I knew the left were going to spin it and make it political. These days, it seems they want to illogically make everything a political narrative.
To be fair, you can barey take a breath without being sure it’s part of a liberal conspiracy

It's the right using their imagination. How is the left "spinning" the fire?

It's the right using their imagination. How is the left "spinning" the fire?

As soon as the news broke, the left went to blaming Trump. As if he was somehow "responsible" for what happened.

Veteran broadcaster Lou Dobbs noted Tuesday that the decision to dismiss any notion that the Notre Dame fire could have been a deliberate act was based on politics, rather than any investigation of the facts. The mentally ill have no idea how to debate anything , they can use buckets annd their middle finger though.

Lou is right. Of COURSE it was a political decision. The fire just happened! It will take weeks if not months to determine the cause too soon to rule anything out unless you WANT TO.

Lou Dobbs can’t die soon enough
It would be something if the old bastard were to just slump over live on air...wouldn't it?
Or if Obama were to die from AIDS. LMAO
The odds of that are pretty much zero. Dobbs could croak any day now though.
I wouldn't be so sure about that.

You can harbor as many gay fantasies about Obama as you want, kid. I won’t judge.

Veteran broadcaster Lou Dobbs noted Tuesday that the decision to dismiss any notion that the Notre Dame fire could have been a deliberate act was based on politics, rather than any investigation of the facts.

The mentally ill have no idea how to debate anything , they can use buckets annd their middle finger though.

SOME NEVER BOTHERED TO PAY ATTENTION THE WARNINGS WERE THERE THE WEAK SAID " CONSPIRACY" NOW YEARS LATER" WE STILL HAVE IDIOTS WHO NEVER BOTHERED!!!!!!

Obsession is a film about the threat of Radical Islam to Western civilization. Using unique footage from Arab television, it reveals an 'insiders view' of the hatred the Radicals are teaching, their incitement of global jihad, and their goal of world domination.

Forum List

Back