Notre Dame Cathedral was Arson and Probably a Terrorist Attack.

A few things were uncovered about The Notre Dame Cathedral during the coverage of the event.

1.) The Cathedral was full of sensors to detect fire.

2.) The Cathedral had been completely rewired back in 1990 with a focus on fire prevention and safety.

3.) There are two guards in The Cathedral at all times and the fire sensors are monitored 24-7.

4.) No flammable substances, welding or any activities are allowed inside the Cathedral in the restoration areas.

5.) The group doing the restoration is known for it's safety habits and precautions that it takes to prevent such events.

6.) 30 days prior an arson attack was conducted in Paris on a 17th Century Church.

7.) 875 Churches were Vandalized in France in 2018 alone.

All discussion of Arson or Terrorism is being suppressed right now in the News Media. It is also highly suspicious that this fire started IMMEDIATELY after the building was cleared of all workers and visitors. Adding to the fact that there is an epidemic in France of Church Vandalism and Arson attempts and the fact that PARTS OF FRANCE ARE BEING OVERRUN WITH JIHADISTS , and anyone with a logical mind should conclude the France is in the midsts of a cultural war and social upheaval, that they brought upon themselves.

Fox Business’ Lou Dobbs: Ruling out Notre Dame arson a “political decision”

Man charged with attempted arson of NYC cathedral

More than 200 killed in Sri Lanka attacks

Notre Dame: Was It Arson?

French Churches Are Being Destroyed at a Terrifying Rate

France: Catholic churches vandalized, set on fire, smeared with excrement

875 Catholic Churches in France Vandalized in 2018 by Leftists and Muslims

fb-meme-churches.jpg

Told you Tree take a look the thread is now in Conspiracy Theory Section.
That is where his thread belongs, Lucy. So far, the investigators believe the fire began with a short circuit; the fire alarm malfunctioned (this most definitely did happen--two separate alarms went off twenty minutes apart) and sent people checking in the wrong location the first time.
Tree's thread is total conjecture written as fact.
and hearsay...by the tiny creatures in his brain.

Either or is bad. The Left and Radical Islam are Natural Allies due to their rabid Hatred of Christianity and Judaism.

Tree Muslims AND Radical Jews were ALL over Twitter BOTH CELEBRATING the carnage of Notre Dame, you should take the rose tinted glasses off with your Jew Fetish, there are some VERY EVIL Jews not ALL Jews are good peoples here is one who is a POS and as The Talmud is full of HATE for Christians then it's logical those French Priests burned that thing:

Radical rabbi says Notre Dame fire retribution for 13th-century Talmud burning

Shlomo Aviner, who moved to Israel from France in the 1960s, suggests fire that gutted iconic church may have been divine retribution for burning of Jewish manuscripts in 1242

"A prominent religious-Zionist rabbi known for his extremist views suggested on Wednesday that the fire that gutted the famed Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris earlier this week may have been divine retribution for the mass-burning of Talmud volumes by French Catholic priests in the city eight centuries earlier.

Rabbi Shlomo Aviner, the rabbi of the Beit El settlement and head of the Ateret Yerushalayim yeshiva, said that Jews should not commit arson against churches, but also that there was no duty to be saddened by the fire, which gutted the famed 12th-century cathedral."

Wow. Some people REALLY can't let things go.

Yes it's totally pathetic. But that crowd are infamous for not letting ANYTHING go, most are probably mentally ill or whatever because of CENTURIES of Inbreeding with each other in their Middle Ages Self-Imposed Ghettos.
Damn Bohemians..

Well not Bohemians as in Bohemia, but what became The Soviet Union.
They got tired of being dicks..

You know this how, you know that Whites are destroying Roman Catholic Churches in America how? Link? If Whites are doing that they will be Leftist Athiest Antifa probably and NOT Conservative Christians.
It happened with the arrest of the sheriff's son in Louisiana that was finally fingered(heh-heh) and caught up in the dragnet of federal officials..Oh, did I mention he was torching churches of black folks, oh, my, gawd!

I refer to the vandalism of MANY Roman Catholic Church in California, I post about this the other night in a thread.
Like anyone cares about the Roman Catholics...They have a bad history in the world.

So why should anyone care about Jews and Muslims then?
God has turned away also...

Well he would if someone REJECT Jesus Christ The Messiah His ONLY Son. He would turn away from that type.

It happened with the arrest of the sheriff's son in Louisiana that was finally fingered(heh-heh) and caught up in the dragnet of federal officials..Oh, did I mention he was torching churches of black folks, oh, my, gawd!

I refer to the vandalism of MANY Roman Catholic Church in California, I post about this the other night in a thread.
Like anyone cares about the Roman Catholics...They have a bad history in the world.

Well he would if someone REJECT Jesus Christ The Messiah His ONLY Son. He would turn away from that type.
Well, the Roman Catholics are currently having problems with sexual abuse by priest, nuns and the patronage crowd.

A few things were uncovered about The Notre Dame Cathedral during the coverage of the event.

2.) The Cathedral had been completely rewired back in 1990 with a focus on fire prevention and safety.

3.) There are two guards in The Cathedral at all times and the fire sensors are monitored 24-7.

4.) No flammable substances, welding or any activities are allowed inside the Cathedral in the restoration areas.

5.) The group doing the restoration is known for it's safety habits and precautions that it takes to prevent such events.

6.) 30 days prior an arson attack was conducted in Paris on a 17th Century Church.

All discussion of Arson or Terrorism is being suppressed right now in the News Media. It is also highly suspicious that this fire started IMMEDIATELY after the building was cleared of all workers and visitors. Adding to the fact that there is an epidemic in France of Church Vandalism and Arson attempts and the fact that PARTS OF FRANCE ARE BEING OVERRUN WITH JIHADISTS , and anyone with a logical mind should conclude the France is in the midsts of a cultural war and social upheaval, that they brought upon themselves.

fb-meme-churches.jpg

That is where his thread belongs, Lucy. So far, the investigators believe the fire began with a short circuit; the fire alarm malfunctioned (this most definitely did happen--two separate alarms went off twenty minutes apart) and sent people checking in the wrong location the first time.

I not refer to the OP as in the OP I refer to the other things posted in this thread with link to all these destructions of Christian Churches in France and America etc, they are NOT Conspiracy Theory.

IF this was about Mosques and Synagogues it would NOT be put in Conspiracy Theory because that would be Anti-Semitic or whatever to put that in Conspiracy Theory :rolleyes-41:

It could had been radical leftists. They hate Christianity just as much if not more than Muslims.
Either or is bad. The Left and Radical Islam are Natural Allies due to their rabid Hatred of Christianity and Judaism.

Tree Muslims AND Radical Jews were ALL over Twitter BOTH CELEBRATING the carnage of Notre Dame, you should take the rose tinted glasses off with your Jew Fetish, there are some VERY EVIL Jews not ALL Jews are good peoples here is one who is a POS and as The Talmud is full of HATE for Christians then it's logical those French Priests burned that thing:

Shlomo Aviner, who moved to Israel from France in the 1960s, suggests fire that gutted iconic church may have been divine retribution for burning of Jewish manuscripts in 1242

"A prominent religious-Zionist rabbi known for his extremist views suggested on Wednesday that the fire that gutted the famed Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris earlier this week may have been divine retribution for the mass-burning of Talmud volumes by French Catholic priests in the city eight centuries earlier.

Rabbi Shlomo Aviner, the rabbi of the Beit El settlement and head of the Ateret Yerushalayim yeshiva, said that Jews should not commit arson against churches, but also that there was no duty to be saddened by the fire, which gutted the famed 12th-century cathedral."

Yes it's totally pathetic. But that crowd are infamous for not letting ANYTHING go, most are probably mentally ill or whatever because of CENTURIES ago their Ancestors did all that Inbreeding with each other in their Middle Ages Self-Imposed Ghettos.
I read about the expulsion of the Jews from Spain and France and etc. around that time and it sucked out loud what happened to them, Lucy. After living in those countries quietly for centuries, suddenly the Church had their panties in a twist. They were not allowed to settle anywhere EXCEPT those ghettos; it was not their choice.
I don't know much about Jewish history but even I know this much.
However, I think it's time everyone got over it. Anyone who burns a library down ought to be shot right there on the spot, as far as I'm concerned--destroying learning is about as bad as it gets, imo. But the ignorant Middle Ages with their lack of learning kinda paid everyone back for being such pricks.

Well, the Roman Catholics are currently having problems with sexual abuse by priest, nuns and the patronage crowd.

Yes but not ALL Roman Catholic Priests are paedophiles.

fb-meme-churches.jpg

I not refer to the OP as in the OP I refer to the other things posted in this thread with link to all these destructions of Christian Churches in France and America etc, they are NOT Conspiracy Theory.

IF this was about Mosques and Synagogues it would NOT be put in Conspiracy Theory because that would be Anti-Semitic or whatever to put that in Conspiracy Theory :rolleyes-41:
Read the title. No one said your stuff was conspiracy theory.

It's not for everyone..I am not either....But I am still sexually attracted to women(s)...

It could had been radical leftists. They hate Christianity just as much if not more than Muslims.

Yes it's totally pathetic. But that crowd are infamous for not letting ANYTHING go, most are probably mentally ill or whatever because of CENTURIES ago their Ancestors did all that Inbreeding with each other in their Middle Ages Self-Imposed Ghettos.
I read about the expulsion of the Jews from Spain and France and etc. around that time and it sucked out loud what happened to them, Lucy. After living in those countries quietly for centuries, suddenly the Church had their panties in a twist. They were not allowed to settle anywhere EXCEPT those ghettos; it was not their choice.
I don't know much about Jewish history but even I know this much.
However, I think it's time everyone got over it. Anyone who burns a library down ought to be shot right there on the spot, as far as I'm concerned--destroying learning is about as bad as it gets, imo. But the ignorant Middle Ages with their lack of learning kinda paid everyone back for being such pricks.

They were living in Christian nations and living in a strange way with Alien Clothing and Alien Culture and also REJECTING Jesus Christ The Messiah in Christian nations. You know When In Rome Do As The Romans, well if they would have done that they would not have had so many problems.

It's not for everyone..I am not either....But I am still sexually attracted to women(s)...

What a relief you have shared this with the forum.

What a relief you have shared this with the forum.
Never hurts to advertise...

fb-meme-churches.jpg

Read the title. No one said your stuff was conspiracy theory.

Yes I know and know. Now I have to go to the Alphabet Kidlets as you call them.

And days later... thousand Christians killed / wounded in Sri Lanka.
Here are the churches that were attacked in Sri Lanka yesterday.

sri-lanka-attacks-map-promo-1555863264400-facebookJumbo-v8.png
So, Comrade...you clearly choose to ignore those killed in hotels and other places. I wonder why that is.
And you clearly choose to continue ignore Sri Lanka officials

Sri Lanka was warned of plot, but 'never expected it to be so big'
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Nine remanded over Easter Day attacks
Nine persons among the 24 suspects arrested over the Easter Day attacks have been remanded until 6th of May under the orders of the Colombo Magistrate’s Court.

The suspects were produced before the Colombo Additional Magistrate Channa Saliya Abeyratne today (22).

Reportedly, the suspects included seven Muslims, one Sinhalese and one Tamil.

Army says Police did not share intelligence report
The Army says the Police did not share any intelligence report of a possible attack on churches and other locations.

Army Commander, Lieutenant General Mahesh Senanayake said that there was a lapse in intelligence sharing.

Senanayake said that the Army has sought an integrated system for intelligence sharing.

He said that the Army is also seeking authority to investigate and make arrests.

The Government also admitted today that intelligence information had been shared about a possible suicide attack in Colombo but the information had not been taken seriously by the Police.

Minister of Telecommunications, Foreign Employment and Sports Harin Fernando made public a warning letter received by the authorities, which circulated on social media earlier.

The Government had earlier said that the latter was fake.

However Fernando made the letter public on his twitter account saying some intelligence officers were aware of the incidence.

“Serious action need to be taken as to why this warning was ignored,” he said.

Meanwhile, Minister Mano Ganesan said that his Ministerial Security Division (MSD) officers had also been warned by their Division a week earlier, about two suspected suicide bombers in Colombo targeting politicians.

Over 300 people had been killed in the Easter Sunday attacks in Colombo, Negombo and Batticaloa. (Colombo

And another bomb found

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheReelofNews
·
4h

WATCH: Another #Blast — Video shows vehicle bomb explosion 45 minutes ago as police were trying to defuse a 10th bomb in Colombo, #SriLanka
Twitter

Last edited:

I tried to post a factual post about the possibility of Notre Dame being an Arson and a Terrorist Attack and it got moved to "Conspiracy Theories".

Now, knowing that there have been over 800 attacks against French Churches just in 2018, how is saying Notre Dame's burning is arson and terrorism a "Conspiracy Theory?"

We already know Russian Collusion is a hoax, yet, mods allow thread after left thread about "Russian Collusion" being posted here unchallenged.

I tried to post a factual post about the possibility of Notre Dame being an Arson and a Terrorist Attack and it got moved to "Conspiracy Theories".

Now, knowing that there have been over 800 attacks against French Churches just in 2018, how is saying Notre Dame's burning is arson and terrorism a "Conspiracy Theory?"

We already know Russian Collusion is a hoax, yet, mods allow thread after left thread about "Russian Collusion" being posted here unchallenged.
"Possibilities" can't be facts. Investigators so far think it was caused by a short circuit in the elevator. You cannot claim, as you did in your title, that Notre Dame was arson. We have no evidence of that, and the investigation into the cause is nowhere near completed.

If you notice when it’s moved, look to see which mods are online. It can be very telling.

In this case, it is simply a theory, at this point though, and not fact. Sadly, we may never know the truth, if it was an attack.

The French Authorities immediately came out with the "electrical fire" scenario. If you talk to a fire investigator, it takes 72 hours to make such a determination. The "electrical fire" scenario as Lou Dobbs said, was done for political convenience, because France, particularly Paris is in upheaval. Paris and London are becoming dangerous places to live. And in Europe, churches are being vandalized, and attacked at alarming rates, and it's getting worse every year.

Exactly how do you have an elevator fire in a place that was rewired back in the 90s specifically in such a way as to eliminate the possibilities of electrical fires? They even used special electrical boxes that did not allow oxygen inside the box if a short occurred, which meant that any fire started in an electrical connection would be snuffed out due to lack of oxygen.

So we are supposed to believe now, that the sensors failed, the fire proof electrical boxes failed, there was a computer glitch, and the new wiring which was supposed to be a fire preventative measure, all failed simultaneously? And on top of that, the fire conveniently broke out just a few minutes after everyone had left, so that no one would have been around to see exactly how the fire started?

GTFO

Forum List

Back