Lots Of Horror Stories! Here's ONe. And What does the Left Say? ONe Word. Xenophobic.

How about linking to the actual report instead of a rightwingloon site?

How about doing your own research or you could simply dismiss the facts because of the source. Here's a good place to start .

Are you really that naive to think that illegal aliens have not been responsible for thousands of deaths here in the US?
Immigrations Human Cost
I see that you couldn't find it either.

I didn't look for the actual report. I trust the stats are accurate. Can you prove they are inaccurate?

Because ALL illegal immigrants are murderers. :cuckoo:

Who claimed they were?

According to the 2006 House Committee on Homeland Security Border Report, every year an estimated 4,300 American citizens lose their lives by an illegal immigrant. Several thousands of senseless deaths could have been prevented if our federal, state and local law enforcement would enforce our immigration laws and secure our borders.

The Violent Crimes Institute estimated that there are 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States, which averages about four victims each. There are many victims that our Congress has failed to protect and accepts as collateral damage. Substantiating the human cost, the Department of Homeland Security estimates that illegal immigrants molest more than 2,900 children. How many more thousands of children will be victimized until we speak up for them?

Index

I love statistics. Over 90,000 people lose their lives because of hospital errors, usually due to staph infections because of lax sanitary habits by medical personnel. [My non-sequitur of the day...]

and still not one word about the pain and agony suffered by this brown hispanic citizen of the USA at the hands of illegals.. just attacks on Malkin and Willow.. whassazamatter libtards.. being disgraceful too tough on ya?

How about doing your own research or you could simply dismiss the facts because of the source. Here's a good place to start .

Are you really that naive to think that illegal aliens have not been responsible for thousands of deaths here in the US?
Immigrations Human Cost

I didn't look for the actual report. I trust the stats are accurate. Can you prove they are inaccurate?
Can you prove that you don't beat your wife?

If I can't find the actual report then I've got nothing credible to comment on.

Because ALL illegal immigrants are murderers. :cuckoo:

Who claimed they were?

According to the 2006 House Committee on Homeland Security Border Report, every year an estimated 4,300 American citizens lose their lives by an illegal immigrant. Several thousands of senseless deaths could have been prevented if our federal, state and local law enforcement would enforce our immigration laws and secure our borders.

The Violent Crimes Institute estimated that there are 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States, which averages about four victims each. There are many victims that our Congress has failed to protect and accepts as collateral damage. Substantiating the human cost, the Department of Homeland Security estimates that illegal immigrants molest more than 2,900 children. How many more thousands of children will be victimized until we speak up for them?

Index

I love statistics. Over 90,000 people lose their lives because of hospital errors, usually due to staph infections because of lax sanitary habits by medical personnel. [My non-sequitur of the day...]

No germier place than a hospital; worst place to be when you're sick.

I also agree with your ESL point. English is the language of this country. If you're going to live here, learn it.

and still not one word about the pain and agony suffered by this brown hispanic citizen of the USA at the hands of illegals.. just attacks on Malkin and Willow.. whassazamatter libtards.. being disgraceful too tough on ya?

All illegals, regardless of skin color, need to be tossed back to their country of origin. Illegal scum like this guy? Well, I'm pro death penalty . . .

The Herald Sun cites the exact same report. Are they a rightwingloon site too?

The Herald-Sun - It s time to stop being cowed

If you still insist that illegal aliens do not kill innocent American citizens go here and click on each name for links and sources.

FTR my wife died giving birth to my son 19 years ago.

Last edited:
Michelle Malkin Gang-linked San Fran sanctuary case charged with murder of a father and two sons (UPDATE: Video interview with widow added)

The man charged with killing a father and two sons on a San Francisco street last month was one of the youths who benefited from the city’s long-standing practice of shielding illegal immigrant juveniles who committed felonies from possible deportation, The Chronicle has learned.

Edwin Ramos, now 21, is being held on three counts of murder in the June 22 deaths of Tony Bologna, 48, and his sons Michael, 20, and Matthew, 16. They were shot near their home in the Excelsior district when Tony Bologna, driving home from a family picnic, briefly blocked the gunman’s car from completing a left turn down a narrow street, police say.

Ramos, a native of El Salvador whom prosecutors say is a member of a violent street gang, was found guilty of two felonies as a juvenile – a gang-related assault on a Muni passenger and the attempted robbery of a pregnant woman – according to authorities familiar with his background.

Michelle Malkin Gang-linked San Fran sanctuary case charged with murder of a father and two sons (UPDATE: Video interview with widow added)

Malkin is a little yellow lady.. does she get a voice? I know white people don't count.. :lol::lol::lol:

The law in Arizona will nothing to stop gangs, and deaths that are gang related.:cuckoo:

If you still insist that illegal aliens do not kill innocent American citizens go here and click on each name for links and sources.

An unsourced op/ed piece. He probably got his information from the same unsourced blog that you did.

The man charged with killing a father and two sons on a San Francisco street last month was one of the youths who benefited from the city’s long-standing practice of shielding illegal immigrant juveniles who committed felonies from possible deportation, The Chronicle has learned.

Edwin Ramos, now 21, is being held on three counts of murder in the June 22 deaths of Tony Bologna, 48, and his sons Michael, 20, and Matthew, 16. They were shot near their home in the Excelsior district when Tony Bologna, driving home from a family picnic, briefly blocked the gunman’s car from completing a left turn down a narrow street, police say.

Ramos, a native of El Salvador whom prosecutors say is a member of a violent street gang, was found guilty of two felonies as a juvenile – a gang-related assault on a Muni passenger and the attempted robbery of a pregnant woman – according to authorities familiar with his background.

Malkin is a little yellow lady.. does she get a voice? I know white people don't count.. :lol::lol::lol:

The law in Arizona will nothing to stop gangs, and deaths that are gang related.:cuckoo:

and you can back this up how exactly? where are your stats, your data, your proof..

That's twice you said that, now prove it!

An unsourced op/ed piece. He probably got his information from the same unsourced blog that you did.

If you choose to stay ignorant then that's your right I suppose. Fact is thousands of American citizens die each year at the hands of illegal aliens. I have provided sufficient proof besides the Homeland Security Border Report.

Did you even bother to read the Victims of Illegal Alien Crime site? Every story there is sourced.

If you choose to stay ignorant then that's your right I suppose. Fact is thousands of American citizens die each year at the hands of illegal aliens. I have provided sufficient proof besides the Homeland Security Border Report.

Did you even bother to read the Victims of Illegal Alien Crime site? Every story there is sourced.
Your data base shows less than 400 alleged incidents. Since 1992 no less. That's a far cry from 4,000 + murdered every year.

Your data base shows less than 400 alleged incidents. Since 1992 no less. That's a far cry from 4,000 + murdered every year.

Busted? I thought the number looked high.

Are you related to truthmatters? Because both af you are the biggest idiots I've ever seen.

If you don't want to believe the facts then don't.

Impacts Of Illegal Immigration: Crime

You're assuming every single incident that happened in America at the time was recorded at that site. You should try reading instead of counting.

"Crimes committed by foreign nationals, including illegal aliens, on American soil are not tracked, recorded, or reported by the FBI or the Justice Department as being committed by foreign nationals. This includes all crimes, including those committed by illegal alien terrorists to illegal alien criminals who are currently molesting, raping, killing, and murdering Americans in shocking numbers.

However, VOIAC cannot document all crime committed by illegal aliens because the scope and extent of those crimes are too massive."

Busted? I thought the number looked high.

Where are your stats that contradict the ones I put forth? Perhaps it's easier to simply dismiss what I presented because you "thought" it looked high. You sound like just another typical left wing idiot. Oh that's right , you are a typical left wing idiot!!

You're assuming every single incident that happened in America at the time was recorded at that site. You should try reading instead of counting.

"Crimes committed by foreign nationals, including illegal aliens, on American soil are not tracked, recorded, or reported by the FBI or the Justice Department as being committed by foreign nationals. This includes all crimes, including those committed by illegal alien terrorists to illegal alien criminals who are currently molesting, raping, killing, and murdering Americans in shocking numbers.

However, VOIAC cannot document all crime committed by illegal aliens because the scope and extent of those crimes are too massive."
It's so fucking massive that they came up with less than 400...:lol:

It's so fucking massive that they came up with less than 400...:lol:

Since you're not intelligent enough to read about the group and how they aquire their information, then you are destined to remain stupid your entire life.

Thousands of American citizens are killed each year by illegal immigrants, that is a fact that has been proven beyond any doubt.

According to the 2006 House Committee on Homeland Security Border Report, every year an estimated 4,300 American citizens lose their lives by an illegal immigrant.

So if we just deport every illegal alien AND EVERY CITIZEN, we could get our murder rate (currently around 16000 a year) down to ZERO!

Brilliant!

Forum List

Back