Lots Of Horror Stories! Here's ONe. And What does the Left Say? ONe Word. Xenophobic.

According to the 2006 House Committee on Homeland Security Border Report, every year an estimated 4,300 American citizens lose their lives by an illegal immigrant.

So if we just deport every illegal alien AND EVERY CITIZEN, we could get our murder rate (currently around 16000 a year) down to ZERO!

Brilliant!

Editec provides more proof that the liberals are bunch of dimwitted fucks.

You're assuming every single incident that happened in America at the time was recorded at that site. You should try reading instead of counting.

"Crimes committed by foreign nationals, including illegal aliens, on American soil are not tracked, recorded, or reported by the FBI or the Justice Department as being committed by foreign nationals. This includes all crimes, including those committed by illegal alien terrorists to illegal alien criminals who are currently molesting, raping, killing, and murdering Americans in shocking numbers.

However, VOIAC cannot document all crime committed by illegal aliens because the scope and extent of those crimes are too massive."
It's so fucking massive that they came up with less than 400...:lol:

Since you're not intelligent enough to read about the group and how they aquire their information, then you are destined to remain stupid your entire life.

Thousands of American citizens are killed each year by illegal immigrants, that is a fact that has been proven beyond any doubt.

I just looked, and the numbers seem to be all over the place. Saw one that said around 2,600 per year, BUT that went on to say that many Mexican illegal aliens join violent street gangs, so let's do the stats for how many citizens are killed each year by street gangs, domestic fights, etc., etc.. My daily non-sequitur would be to wonder whether it's the continued easy access to guns.

It's so fucking massive that they came up with less than 400...:lol:

Since you're not intelligent enough to read about the group and how they aquire their information, then you are destined to remain stupid your entire life.

Thousands of American citizens are killed each year by illegal immigrants, that is a fact that has been proven beyond any doubt.

I just looked, and the numbers seem to be all over the place. Saw one that said around 2,600 per year, BUT that went on to say that many Mexican illegal aliens join violent street gangs, so let's do the stats for how many citizens are killed each year by street gangs, domestic fights, etc., etc.. My daily non-sequitur would be to wonder whether it's the continued easy access to guns.

The topic is about illegal fuckers killing innocent Americans, you want to add citizens into the mix for what reason? It has no bearing on the topic. I assume it's just another liberal tactic of deflection. Fact is the exact number of deaths contributed to illegals is hard to determine, that is why the numbers are all over the place. But I'm confident the numbers are well into the thousands per year.

Michelle Malkin Gang-linked San Fran sanctuary case charged with murder of a father and two sons (UPDATE: Video interview with widow added)

The man charged with killing a father and two sons on a San Francisco street last month was one of the youths who benefited from the city’s long-standing practice of shielding illegal immigrant juveniles who committed felonies from possible deportation, The Chronicle has learned.

Edwin Ramos, now 21, is being held on three counts of murder in the June 22 deaths of Tony Bologna, 48, and his sons Michael, 20, and Matthew, 16. They were shot near their home in the Excelsior district when Tony Bologna, driving home from a family picnic, briefly blocked the gunman’s car from completing a left turn down a narrow street, police say.

Ramos, a native of El Salvador whom prosecutors say is a member of a violent street gang, was found guilty of two felonies as a juvenile – a gang-related assault on a Muni passenger and the attempted robbery of a pregnant woman – according to authorities familiar with his background.

Michelle Malkin Gang-linked San Fran sanctuary case charged with murder of a father and two sons (UPDATE: Video interview with widow added)

Malkin is a little yellow lady.. does she get a voice? I know white people don't count.. :lol::lol::lol:

That's the kind of thing that happens when local governments have too much autonomy. You need a powerful central government that can effectively ride herd over such mavericky behaviour.

Forum List

Back