Lost Raiders Owner Mark Davis in talks of moving team to san antonio.

this is WHY the politicians in LA dont want the Raiders back.Oakland fans to this day STILL get an unfair bad rap because of the gang members in LA who always caused fights in the stands. Howie Long and other Raider players they stopped taking their familys to games because they feared for the safety of their familys. Oakland fans for the most part are pretty much the same way Rams fans in this video are.

What is it the Raiders really want then? Is it a new stadium or does the Davis family actually believe moving or threatening to move will bring the organization success or community support (more? how well like are they in the Bay Area)?

What is it the Raiders really want then? Is it a new stadium or does the Davis family actually believe moving or threatening to move will bring the organization success or community support (more? how well like are they in the Bay Area)?
yeah they need a new stadium,they are the ONLY NFL team that still plays in a stadium that is used for both football and baseball so cant blame them for wanting a new stadium.the city and county wont get their act together though.

yep but they are only going to take no more than two teams.The owners down want the Raiders in LA so its only a question if the NFL will take the chargers as well since they are pushing for two teams.the rams are a lock,done deal,chargers are 50%50.

this link here backs up what i been saying for the past year in a half,that it will be raiders and chargers.jerry jones says this and jones has a lot of influence in the league. USMB's resident troll rightwinger will never admit it that he was wrong when i tried to reason with him that the raiders were not coming back.He NEVER can admit it when he has been proven wrong.:rolleyes:

That is potentially good news for Oakland -- and bad news for St. Louis,
Meanwhile, sources last week said that several owners continued to doubt whether the Raiders had the money and organizational capacity to succeed in Los Angeles.
Compromise Los Angeles stadium plan could keep Raiders in Oakland

Last edited:
NFL owners must realize that a Raiders move to LA would be a return to the bad old days of the 1980's when the franchise damaged its brand and lost its way,the Raiders in LA was a franchise adrift,notorious for spotty attendance and fights in the stands.

this is WHY the Raiders will never go back to LA.^

Been screaming this for a while you got user in town tons of cash in the silicone Valley and despite what some think of my city a high number of multi millionaires right about hwy 13. Too much money not to get this done and fast so no excuse to drag this shit out.

"How to Finance a New Oakland Raiders Stadium"

Rams, Chargers and Raiders Superfans on relocation

Going Deep With the Raiders Superfans Benched by Betrayal | Narratively | Human stories, boldly told.

NFL likely won’t let Raiders move to Las Vegas

Mark Davis has already destroyed the Oakland Raiders for me. Because of this relocation shit AND a new city every other day I dont even want to wear my Raiders stuff anymore.Nothing against the players or any of your diehard fans or especially you MrWilliams but this is getting to be too much. He is going to do whatever the hell he wants to do and destroy the fan base of this team in the process. How many of you are going to want to go to home game next year if it is in Oakland knowing how this asshole wants to leave the city that loves the team so much
6·Yesterday at 6:16am
12196293_1518968028415708_4805121287377313864_n.jpg

Jody PaytonThis next season will be my third consecutive year without attending a game. I stopped going when Mark "ass hat" Davis started the relocation talk. I've been a fan for 45 years but I refuse to give my hard earned money to the owner of any business who doesn't respect his/her customers. If they leave again, I'm done for good!
3·Yesterday at 6:41am
307896_1492792495285_1763270071_n.jpg

John ChaumpiHate to say it Jody but i'am with you been a fan 40 years myself and this is the last straw for me. I live in Pennsylvania but I feel for you people who live close enough to attended home games it is total disrespect to the loacal fans and the people the city and the county that supported his team through so many bad seasons

Last edited:
Dr Death
podcast.

I thought this was a very informative post by an Oakland fan that needed to be shared. I never thought of this but he is right,prior to the Raiders moving out of oakland to LA,people around the country never associated them with the criminal element.

.The other owners’ motive may be sinister in ‘keeping them from’ Los Angeles but the Raiders are actually much better off far away from La-la land. I don’t care about the fact that Al Davis got Rozelle and the other league owners angry, but that environment was poisonous to the Raiders fortunes on the field….and the team hasn’t recovered since he made that mistake. The Raiders were a dominant team in Oakland (before the move) and remained excellent for the first 4 years in L.A. but after 1985 they have only rarely been among the good teams.

As for the ‘criminal element’ assertion I can say that before the Raiders moved to Los Angeles there was no widespread perception of that but it definitely took root after they moved there…and it has affected the reputation of law-abiding Raider fans who’s focus is on football and who live elsewhere. Speaking personally there was never a negative reaction when I wore a Raider jersey or cap in public before the L.A. move but over the last 30+ years there’s been incidents of dirty looks, insults, etc. when I wear the colors.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back