Lost Raiders Owner Mark Davis in talks of moving team to san antonio.

Hey Dr.Death, how do you feel about the news that Davis has a mystery investor that is will to help move to L.A. My beef is why hasn't Davis put the effort here in Oakland like he's doing down there. Great video by the way.

Coming up tonight at 8pm on the Dr.Death show! What is the Raiders biggest weakness? What do I make of Disney's Bob Iger coming on to the Carson project? what does that mean for the Raiders staying in Oakland? Is it time to give Mayor Schaff credit? all these topics coming up!Captain Jack!(sparrow)

Last edited:
I was asked on a St.Louis radio station if I would follow the Raiders if they moved to St.Louis. I responded no I wouldn't,now I've bee personally attacked and I'll respond to critics today at 3pm you'll want to hear thisCarr'ved up

ou can call in 347-884-8091 to chime in listen in on the link below and check me out live on periscope @ 26dreathStraight Outta Time

coming up tonight at 7 pacific talking NFL relocation where will the Raiders play in 2016? should you be worried?Straight Outta Time

Coming up next,am I just a city fan because I won’t follow the Raiders if they moved?Carr'ved up

This could all mean nothing of course since The Vikings and saints at one time were talking about moving there as well for many years only to see that it was all talk.But this is the Davis family we are talking about though so you cant put anything past them.No reason to believe that Mark isnt an apple that did not fall far from the tree,someone who would put the stadium first ahead of the fans.No reason to believe he is one of those owners like The Rooney family who owns the steelers.a family that values the fans and would never move their franchise to another city.

I of course would much rather see the Raiders stay in Oakland but if they moved,I wouldnt feel too bad.I would have to laugh and say to the Raider fans -How does it feel to have on the wrong shoe now?:D The Raider fans for the first time would feel the suffering I have for the past 20 years when i lost interest in the NFL when my Rams moved to the midwest.

The Raider fans have never really had to suffer like fans of the Rams in LA have since when they moved,it was at least still in the same state just like 300 miles down the road so Oakland fans could just travel there and it was like going over the hill and back for them on their flight there.

If they move to San Antonio,those raider fans in california will know the suffering myself and LA fans of the Rams went through when they left for the midwest.:D

The Raiders will indeed be the joke of the NFL thanks to the Davis family if they relocate again.its one thing to right a wrong like Al Davis did moving them back to Oakland because thats where they rightfully belong,that being their birthplace and everything. I would find it hard to believe that the majority of the owners would approve the move though which is required for a team to relocate because the NFL would indeed be a joke letting a team move a THIRD time in so many years.:cuckoo: so I sure hope the owners do the right thing and veto the move personally.

The one thing against Davis as well besides that is that its much tougher now for teams to relocate than it was back then in the 90's.after the cleveland browns moved,the NFL got wise and toughed up specific rules and requirements that teams have to pass now to be able to do so.guidelines that are much more strict than what existed back then.

S.A. may be home of Los Raiders - San Antonio Express-News
Awesome. Texas will then have the 2 thuggest teams in the league! Also happen to be 2 teams I hate! Dallas and "San Antonio"

This could all mean nothing of course since The Vikings and saints at one time were talking about moving there as well for many years only to see that it was all talk.But this is the Davis family we are talking about though so you cant put anything past them.No reason to believe that Mark isnt an apple that did not fall far from the tree,someone who would put the stadium first ahead of the fans.No reason to believe he is one of those owners like The Rooney family who owns the steelers.a family that values the fans and would never move their franchise to another city.

I of course would much rather see the Raiders stay in Oakland but if they moved,I wouldnt feel too bad.I would have to laugh and say to the Raider fans -How does it feel to have on the wrong shoe now?:D The Raider fans for the first time would feel the suffering I have for the past 20 years when i lost interest in the NFL when my Rams moved to the midwest.

The Raider fans have never really had to suffer like fans of the Rams in LA have since when they moved,it was at least still in the same state just like 300 miles down the road so Oakland fans could just travel there and it was like going over the hill and back for them on their flight there.

If they move to San Antonio,those raider fans in california will know the suffering myself and LA fans of the Rams went through when they left for the midwest.:D

The Raiders will indeed be the joke of the NFL thanks to the Davis family if they relocate again.its one thing to right a wrong like Al Davis did moving them back to Oakland because thats where they rightfully belong,that being their birthplace and everything. I would find it hard to believe that the majority of the owners would approve the move though which is required for a team to relocate because the NFL would indeed be a joke letting a team move a THIRD time in so many years.:cuckoo: so I sure hope the owners do the right thing and veto the move personally.

The one thing against Davis as well besides that is that its much tougher now for teams to relocate than it was back then in the 90's.after the cleveland browns moved,the NFL got wise and toughed up specific rules and requirements that teams have to pass now to be able to do so.guidelines that are much more strict than what existed back then.

S.A. may be home of Los Raiders - San Antonio Express-News
Awesome. Texas will then have the 2 thuggest teams in the league! Also happen to be 2 teams I hate! Dallas and "San Antonio"

If The Raiders move anywhere it will indeed be to San Antonio.LA was a hoax from the very get go but SA IS real.cant see that happening though since the chargers would be the only team in the NFC left out there.you would have to call it the NFC MIDWEST with the raiders,broncos and chiefs all playing in the midwest.:biggrin:

plus something the LAMESTREAM media never mentions is that Al's wife carol is the majority owner,mark is just a minority owner.carols voice is the only one that matters and she has said she wants to stay in oakland.

The Raiders should not be allowed to move ever again. When will they figure out it's not the location that makes them suck but the management.

The Raiders should not be allowed to move ever again. When will they figure out it's not the location that makes them suck but the management.

you should take a look at that article there.after reading it,you will be assured they are NOT moving despite what the LAMESTREAM media reports. they nailed it as the exact reasons why they are not moving.:clap:

one other thing they left out is that the politicians in LA dont want them there.Its best informative well articulated well thought out article i have ever seen.people in oakland i know have panicked over them moving the past couple years but i been saying the past two years they are not and have known this ever since they were not leaving,not for LA of course.I always thought san antonio was a more real option for them,that LA was NEVER going to fly for them.

check out that article,i think you will see that they are obviously not leaving.

check out and watch this video as well.

also check this out.
Even former SF Mayor Willie Brown gives insight regarding the Raiders will stay in Oakland. Also states Raiders Owner Mark Davis is not a billionaire to move the franchise to LA.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/…/3338713-talking-politic…/

Last edited:

you should take a look at that article there.after reading it,you will be assured they are NOT moving despite what the LAMESTREAM media reports. they nailed it as the exact reasons why they are not moving.:clap:

one other thing they left out is that the politicians in LA dont want them there.Its best informative well articulated well thought out article i have ever seen.people in oakland i know have panicked over them moving the past couple years but i been saying the past two years they are not and have known this ever since they were not leaving,not for LA of course.I always thought san antonio was a more real option for them,that LA was NEVER going to fly for them.

check out that article,i think you will see that they are obviously not leaving.
I was just going off the thread title. Truthfully, I don't care much for the Raiders (it is nice to seem them doing better though). I find it strange that it is always the same teams that talk about moving. The Raiders and the Rams seem to have the market cornered on relocating.

I was just going off the thread title. Truthfully, I don't care much for the Raiders (it is nice to seem them doing better though). I find it strange that it is always the same teams that talk about moving. The Raiders and the Rams seem to have the market cornered on relocating.
wow you havent been following this LA relocation thing at all I see.:biggrin:

Because if you had,you would know that the Rams have been the front runner the entire time for the past year.Dont know if you are aware of this or not but the NFL is pushing for two teams and while the Raiders you would think would be the logical choice to be the team from the AFC the NFL would want, since they have a much larger fanbase in LA than the chargers who have NO FANS AT ALL,all the stuff i hear from all my LA contacts out there and all the media reports coming out of the news now is that it is going to be the Rams and Chargers in LA next year.

the Raiders are the ONLY team of the three that has said they WANT to stay in their city and as I have said the past two years,neither the owners or the city politicians in LA want the Raiders back in LA again so LA was NEVER an option for the Raiders despite what the media says.

I hope the NFL comes to their senses on this and understands that NFL Football in LA will work if it is ONLY the Rams.that they are the only team that should go back to LA,nobody else.

san diego is such a beautiful city i cant believe they would be stupid enough to want the chargers to leave though especially since like i said,they would bomb in LA the fact they have no fans there plus polls taken in san diego shows most of them said they would not travel to LA to see them if they left and i would not blame them.they are the SAN DIEGO chargers.

Last edited:
Raiders Fans Have Faith That Christmas in Oakland Wasn’t Last | News Fix | KQED News

I find it hilarious that many months ago media was sold on the L.A. move for the Oakland Raiders starting 2016 and now it's the complete opposite.

Not only myself but several Pro-Oaklander's have been saying for months it won't happen and why it won't happen. And now I'm reading all these comments from media and hearing on radio or tv that L.A. is a pipe dream for the Raiders and they want the L.A. Rams back.

The only thing that these Pro L.A. Raiders city fans have to post about Raiders moving to L.A. lately is memes about me, Dr.Death, Griz from 66th MOB, and the homie Darren from Save Oakland Sports.

There has been no updates about Albert Robles, Carmen Policy, or the progress if any in Carson from these "Bring them Back" guys and their tag along sites with gang banging admins. Just a lot of hot air and wasted energy at a "hey look at me" little rally on a busy street to look big.

There was a time it even seemed some Pro-Oakland fans to me looked weak as if they were giving up, hopeless, believing anything they see on the internet, and I got tired of even trying to provide them security and sick of getting the hopeless "I hope so" responses.

Now things are showing to be more obvious with the L.A. Rams building their stadium in Inglewood and Mark Davis not willing to partner with Stan Kroenke things are looking great!

Especially after the last home game!!! The Woodson farewell was also a great platform throughout the game as proof that Oakland Is Home. This past week haters of Oakland Raiders fans in media Marshall Faulk and Boomer Esiason also agreed the Raiders belong In Oakland!

-Autumn Wind Williams

Forum List

Back