"LOS ANGELES" Rams at the New England Cheats.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
The season is obviously over with for the Rams.This will be a fun game to watch regardless because Jarod Goff is making only his second start.

In his first start last week against the Saints the Rams were actually able to do something they had not done all year long with Case Kennum at quarterback,score touchdowns.three of them no less. Of course that came against a pathetic New Orleans Saints team that is about the worst defense in the league if not the worst so thats hardly impressive.lol

I still cant believe that with their defense that has carried them all year long,that they lost that game doing the uncharastic of giving up something like 6 touchdowns to the opponent.wtf is up with that!!!!!!!:wtf:

Well hopefully their defense gives a better effort this week. If they did,that would be great. There is no way the Rams will win this game.everyone knows that. I wish that somehow they could keep the game close though.

They can still lose this game and still be winners IF they can keep the game close.If they can keep the game close that is a major step forward in rebuilding their team and a step forward in the right direction next year to being a winning organization in LA.

I always said the Rams would never be instant winners their first year back in LA.I always said you got to give them time,got to give them 3 to 4 years. Fisher will be gone after this season so hopefully they can find a good coach in the off season.

If they can play the Cheats CLOSE,that will be a still be a victory for them and something they can build on for next season.:thup:

Last edited:
The Pats have their work cut out for them.

With Gronk out and Bennet banged up...Brady knee they need to be very creative it will be a fun game to watch

The Pats have their work cut out for them.

With Gronk out and Bennet banged up...Brady knee they need to be very creative it will be a fun game to watch

well they sure did not have their work cut out of them today thats for sure.The Rams are a team that is rebuilding so as was expected it was a blowout.The Rams are clearly not the same team they were at the beginning of the year for some reason when they started out 3-1 and looked like they would have a promising season their first year back in LA. well I got part of my wish.the first half of the game was at least close,they were only down by two touchdowns.

for LA residents,this season cant get over soon enough for them.

The Rams need to not only fire fisher but they have wide receiver named Britt who totally sucks.How on earth he made it to the pros is beyond me,he isnt even good enough for college football seriously.He dropped three or four easy passes on third down that would have kept the drives moving for the Rams. Eventually Goff got wise and stopped throwing to him in the second half.He has lost complete confidance in that reciver as any quarterback would.

Not only does Fisher need to be fired but they need to get rid of that reciever Britt as well.You bring either one of these guys back next year,the fans as happy as they are to have the Rams back where they belong in LA,they are going to stop showing up for games and who can blame them? they dont mind losing as long as the owner proves to them he is trying to win.well this asshole owner so far is not showing he isn't even trying to win so fuck kroneke.Thats what I would be saying if I was an LA resident.:mad:

Last edited:
Take away the garbage time TD to Britt and it was a lopsided BLOWOUT!!!!

I am still rooting for them though!

Glad to have them back.

OF course, next year we'll have the Chargers too....Sources: Chargers likely to exercise L.A. option

as I just said,they need to get rid of that worthless Britt.He drops passes at the slightest impact by a player.He dropped like four passes on third down that had he not,the game could have been closer as i was hoping for.

Goff eventually got wise and stopped throwing to him in the second half.He is going to lose complete confidance in that asshole.

LA fans are not going to show up anymore if they bring either of these jerks Fisher or Britt back next year and who can blame them? They dont mind supporting a team that loses AS LONG AS the team commits itself to winning and shows they want to win. Well Kronek if he brings Fisher back next year OR that worthless Britt,he will sow and prove to everyone in LA he does not care about winning and is not committed to winning. so how can anybody blame the LA fans if the stadium if half empty next season? I cant and I wont.

See they always supported them in the past when they had losing seasons because at least back then they had an owner who was TRYING to win.Kroneke is showing so far he is not even trying to win,so fuck Stan Kroneke.:mad:

I'll continue to watch them but you cant expect LA fans to keep going out to the games and paying and supporting an owner who is not even trying to win.:rolleyes: and who can blame them?

Yeah thats what I been hearing as well is that it is gloom and doom for the chargers in SD and they will probably join them next year. That will as disasterous for them as it was for the Raiders when they were in LA.Nobody will show up and see the chargers even if they are great.

That was WHY the Raiders moved back to Oakland in the first place is because they were never embraced in LA EVEN when they were very good.:D The Year the Raiders won the superbowl out there in LA,for their first home opener the next season,they had a half empty stadium of just over 44,000.:D That was what they averaged the year they went to the superbowl as well.always having half empty stadiums.:D The Oakland Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but nobody in LA cared.:lmao::haha:

The Rams that same season for their home opener in Anaheim they had a standing room only sellout crowd of just over 65,000.

It gets even worse for the Chargers.That was why the chargers left LA for san diego in the first place after their first year in LA because even though they made it as far as the AFC champinship game that year in 1960, and had a winning record of 8-4,guess what their average season attendance was? just around 11,000.:D

The Rams on the other had that same year they had a losing record of 4-8 yet THEY averaged crowds of over 77,000.:thup: so if the chargers want to have half empty stadiums in LA,that is what they are going to get.

which proves my point that they will support the RAMS when they lose but only if the owner shows he is trying to win.they supported them back then cause they had an owner who was at least trying to win,THIS owner is not and they are going to get sick of him if he brings back Fisher and doesnt overhaul their roster and clean house.:mad:

Last edited:

Glad to have them back.

OF course, next year we'll have the Chargers too....Sources: Chargers likely to exercise L.A. option

as I just said,they need to get rid of that worthless Britt.He drops passes at the slightest impact by a player.He dropped like four passes on third down that had he not,the game could have been closer as i was hoping for.

Goff eventually got wise and stopped throwing to him in the second half.He is going to lose complete confidance in that asshole.

LA fans are not going to show up anymore if they bring either of these jerks Fisher or Britt back next year and who can blame them? They dont mind supporting a team that loses AS LONG AS the team commits itself to winning and shows they want to win. Well Kronek if he brings Fisher back next year OR that worthless Britt,he will sow and prove to everyone in LA he does not care about winning and is not committed to winning. so how can anybody blame the LA fans if the stadium if half empty next season? I cant and I wont.

See they always supported them in the past when they had losing seasons because at least back then they had an owner who was TRYING to win.Kroneke is showing so far he is not even trying to win,so fuck Stan Kroneke.:mad:

You waited all these years and after less than one bad season you're already disgruntled? :rofl:

You need to up your medications!

Kroenke is investing millions in the team and the new stadium. He wants to put a good team on the field. To him, it's a product. He wants a "product" that Sells!! A P:product" that puts warm asses in the seats, eyeballs on the screen, and gear on their bodies. Kroenke has a huge incentive to win and unlike you, he has put his money where his mouth is!

:thup:

Glad to have them back.

You waited all these years and after less than one bad season you're already disgruntled? :rofl:

You need to up your medications!

Kroenke is investing millions in the team and the new stadium. He wants to put a good team on the field. To him, it's a product. He wants a "product" that Sells!! A P:product" that puts warm asses in the seats, eyeballs on the screen, and gear on their bodies. Kroenke has a huge incentive to win and unlike you, he has put his money where his mouth is!

:thup:

He wants to put a good team on the field? If he wants to have a product that SELLS he is the biggest idiot of an owner I have ever known because apparently you have not heard this latest bit of news?
Report: Rams sign coach Jeff Fisher to two-year contract extension

at first when a buddy of mine told me about that today i thought he was just pulling my leg,but sadly he wasnt.sadly it is true.:mad:

You cant expect fans to keep showing up putting their butts in the seats and spending money on season tickets when the owner is not even trying to put a good PRODUCT on the field.:rolleyes:

Please,answer me this simple question,how is that putting a good product on the field bringing back the worst coach in the league for two more years who is about to have his FIFTH losing season in a row?:rolleyes::rofl::haha:

That stadium is going to be half empty next year I bet.I would be shocked if it isnt.I am not the only one that wants Fisher gone.Have you even bothered watching any of the Ram games they have had at home? You see smart fans in the stands EVERYWHERE with signs that say FIRE FISHER.they are fed up with him.You think they are going to want to keep their season tickets when they got an owner who clearly does not care about winning and is not committed? thank again charlie.:wtf:

as I said before,football fans in LA have proven in the past it is a myth that LA is not a football town,the fact the majority of the time the Rams were in LA for 50 years,they were always in the top five in league attendance.:rolleyes::rofl::lmao:

as the year 1960 proves,LA fans stick with their team win or lose even when they are bad since that was the year the chargers made their debut in football and it was in LA and despite going 8-4 and making it to the AFC title game,they had crowds of just over 11,ooo where the rams that same season even though they had a losing record of 4-8,THEY had crowds that averaged over 77,000 and that was BECAUSE even though they were bad back then that year,they still supported them because unlike now,back THEN,they had an owner who was TRYING to win,where kroneke clearly is not.:mad: If he was he sure as hell would not have signed Fisher to a two year extension.:rolleyes::uhoh3::mad:

Last edited:
It was an easy game for NE.

The Rams can't beat anybody.
till they get rid of Fisher sadly,that will always hold true.
It was an easy game for NE.

The Rams can't beat anybody.

sadly,thats they way it waill ALWAYS be as well until that asshole Stan Kroneke gets rid of Fisher and if this report is true and accurate.LA fans such as myself have nothing to look forward to for the next two years. Right now they have a team that plays like a bunch of high schoolers with a wide recieiver named Britt who cant even hold on to an easy pass. they are going to have to get rid of both him and Fisher this year or fans are going to stop showing up for games and i wont blame them one bit because Kroneke looks like he has failed LA fans who expected better than this.

They bring back that worthless Fisher next season,then that just proves Kroneke is not committed to winning.The fans see the obvious that Fisher sucks as a head coach,if he wont listen to the fans,then how can he expect them to support the Rams especially when he has so far shown he is full of hot air saying he is committed to winning.:mad:

I didnt expect the Rams to win in their first season back,but I also figured Kroneke would at LEAST prove he was serious about winning in the future.The ONLY way you prove that is to fire Fisher.why the hell is he so afraid to fire him?:mad:

Forum List

Back