Lorain Ohio cop fired for business as usual.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
A cop who has served in the Lorain Police department since 1992 was fired. His violations included ignoring a radio call to respond to an accident. Stalking his daughters boyfriend, stopping the car with his daughter and her boyfriend in it. Taking him into custody, that is to say putting him in the back of the car, and then departing with his daughter in the back of the patrol car. Abuse of power? Sure. But one thing makes this case interesting. The angry cop screwed up. He told the truth.

“We’ll just make it up as we go.” Was the answer when he was asked why the boyfriend was getting put in the back of the patrol car.

Despite all these things, apparently no crime was committed. Illegal stop, illegal detainment, threats, intimidation. Even kidnapping by taking the daughter against her will. Nope, no crime here. But apparently enough to get fired. Of course the Union is fighting it.

Lorain police officer fired after stopping and detaining daughter and her boyfriend (VIDEO)

Countdown until this fine cop is reinstated to protect and serve, whatever the hell he feels like when or if he feels like it.

As a father, I can understand him wanting to do all those things. As an adult I know I can't do them.

As a father, I can understand him wanting to do all those things. As an adult I know I can't do them.

Parents have disapproved of girlfriends, and boyfriends of their children since man wore animal skins. Romeo and Juliette anyone? But if we are to be a civilized society, we must all live by rules. The first rule should always be live, and let live.

Parents have disapproved of girlfriends, and boyfriends of their children since man wore animal skins. Romeo and Juliette anyone? But if we are to be a civilized society, we must all live by rules. The first rule should always be live, and let live.

I agree. Looks like that cop just didn't care about that. He was a cop. He makes his own rules.

Forum List

Back