Looks Like Trump Was Right About Voter Fraud. Vindicated Once Again!!

Great, either quote me saying, "election fraud," or you're once again proven to be full of shit....

Ready?

Go!
"Great, either quote me saying, 'election fraud,' or you're once again proven to be full of shit...."

Done

"Great, either quote me saying, 'election fraud,' or you're once again proven to be full of shit...."

Done

Done where? In my challenge to you to where I ever said that about the 2016 election? You do realize that's an admission that you're full of shit, right?

Done where? In my challenge to you to where I ever said that about the 2016 election? You do realize that's an admission that you're full of shit, right?

Here you accuse Republicans of being "cheaters."

Here you accuse Republicans of being "cheaters."

Which I backed up, posting this list...

You asked for a quote. I gave you one. Apologize!

I challenged you to me where I said Hillary lost due to election fraud. You failed to do that. Showing where I said Republicans are the bigger cheaters is not claiming Hillary lost due to election fraud. In fact, I've said Trump won that election fairly.

You're just full of shit.

I challenged you to me where I said Hillary lost due to election fraud. You failed to do that. Showing where I said Republicans are the bigger cheaters is not claiming Hillary lost due to election fraud. In fact, I've said Trump won that election fairly.

You're just full of shit.
You accused Republicans of cheating during the 2016 elections. Now you're backtracking. Just admit it, you believed Republicans cheated in the 2016 elections. Try one time to be honest. You may learn to like it.

You accused Republicans of cheating during the 2016 elections. Now you're backtracking. Just admit it, you believed Republicans cheated in the 2016 elections. Try one time to be honest. You may learn to like it.

Moron, I said Republicans cheat in every election. I didn't say they stole the 2016 election from Hillary. Here I am saying Trump won that election "fair & fair"...

Poor Fruitcake, I accepted Hillary lost a free & fair election. Sucks to be a nutcase like you.

Moron, I said Republicans cheat in every election. I didn't say they stole the 2016 election from Hillary. Here I am saying Trump won that election "fair & fair"...

They cheat in every election, including the 2016 one? Just apologize and get it over with.

Forum List

Back