Looks like "thinning hair" is not a issue with women if they are attracted to your face

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I been getting all these 2nd dates lately and I am like........WOW, my thinning hair is not turn off

I am feeling goooooooooood!! Maybe because I am tall and it;s not the first thing you notice about me.

Now if you are ugly and have thinning hair then you have no shot to get pussy

Do you have a job, a car, a place, and no kids?

Job, own place, no kids

meh, three out of four. . . .

I don't think you really understand how women think. Perhaps if they are under the age of twenty, but after that. . .

If you have those four qualities, you are considered a catch, and exceedingly rare. They don't really give a shit what you look like.

Job, own place, no kids

I don't think you really understand how women think. Perhaps if they are under the age of twenty, but after that. . .

If you have those four qualities, you are considered a catch, and exceedingly rare. They don't really give a shit what you look like.

So you telling me attraction is not important?

Job, own place, no kids

So you telling me attraction is not important?

Of course not. What I'm trying to tell you, is that men and women are attracted to different things. Physical beauty doesn't count as much for the gals.

If you're in a town with 50 women, and only three men that are of good potential for husband/father material. . . sure it is important, but let's not exaggerate it's importance.

How physically attractive a mate is, is far more important to men than it is for women. How concerned are you with how many children she has, if she lives with her parents, if she has a car, etc? Probably not so much if she is smoking hot.

OTH, the reverse is true for women. If you were smoking hot, but had children, lived with your folks, had no job or car, she might use you for a one night stand, but you would never hear from her again. Men are more apt to fall for a girl that is not economically viable if she is a looker.

If i ever experience male pattern baldness i'm shaving my head.
I've heard of guys not only doing that, but then getting tattoos to replace the hair.

:badgrin:

Scalp-Micropigmentation-Scalp-Tattoos-to-Disguise-Hair-Loss.png
Hair-Tattoos-Baldness.jpg

Hair-Tattoos-Baldness.jpg

gallery-1430857085-screen-shot-2015-05-05-at-4-fotor-collage.jpg

Bald heads make you look like

1. a old ass man

2. Human light bulb

Having male pattern baldness makes you look like a lame comparison to Caesar.
View attachment 101166

Not if you tall and handsome

Sorry ..I refuse to look like a fool.

You can't tell the difference.

Bald heads make you look like

1. a old ass man

2. Human light bulb

Having male pattern baldness makes you look like a lame comparison to Caesar.
View attachment 101166

Not if you tall and handsome

Sorry ..I refuse to look like a fool.

You can't tell the difference.

Sure I can...if you look like a clown trying to preserve your youth you need to give it up.

Forum List

Back