Looks like the Kraken may have it's day

Well at the very least, the first question they will ask is whether any of it would have changed the outcome of the election results in that state.
Even if it doesn't...this is serious damage and it will also destroy their legal case against him in Georgia.
You believe whatever the msm/CIA tells you.

Anyone who believes 2020 was clean and pure is dumb as dirt, or simply lying.
It's called cognitive dissonance.....trust me they know.....they just don't want it to be true that's all. As time goes by more and more of it continues to leak out. This is not the 1980's anymore.....video and digital records get made of every breath everyone takes. Can't hide it forever. Addendum: This post will be followed by lots of nervous laughter icons.

JO

Even if it doesn't...this is serious damage and it will also destroy their legal case against him in Georgia.

It's called cognitive dissonance.....trust me they know.....they just don't want it to be true that's all. As time goes by more and more of it continues to leak out. This is not the 1980's anymore.....video and digital records get made of every breath everyone takes. Can't hide it forever. Addendum: This post will be followed by lots of nervous laughter icons.

JO
What's worse is people who think all the elections in US history have been straight and narrow in ethos.

Well at the very least, the first question they will ask is whether any of it would have changed the outcome of the election results in that state.
So, election/voter fraud is only illegal if it changes the outcome?

You believe whatever the msm/CIA tells you.

Anyone who believes 2020 was clean and pure is dumb as dirt, or simply lying.
dimocrap SCUM back Hamas, make excuses for them, overtly support them, and demonize Israeli victims.

Do you think for one second they give a FUCK about election integrity??

Keep in mind, I shit you not -- We're talking the absolute scum of the Earth here.

The mistake that Republicans and other decent humans make is talking to dimocrap FILTH like they're actual, real, thinking, moral human beings. They are not. They are scum. Treat them as such.

Of course not....they think that's Al that matters. Treat the election fraudsters as seditionists ....overthrow advocates.

There's more there than in the Jan 6 cases.

Of course not....they think that's Al that matters. Treat the election fraudsters as seditionists ....overthrow advocates.

There's more there than in the Jan 6 cases.
The final result is that the mass populace doesn't elect the president the Electoral College does. You can't lose an election you can never win.

Sure, it is still illegal, but the pertinent question the court will face and the defense will ask is whether it changes the outcome of the election. Of course, if one person did this, then perhaps nine others did the same, then the secondary question becomes whether collectively, all of the fraud and cheating might have changed the election (which it likely did, and why they do it). This is why it is so important that elections be held in such a way as to minimize all chances of cheating, as per the 2005 Carter-Baker election committee study.

The fact that the cheating and fraud are there and so important to the parties is obviously why they fought so hard NOT to adopt the recommendations.

another complaint for Fulton County was filed that specifically called out 3125 duplicate ballot counts and 17,852 votes counted that do not have a corresponding ballot image.

Remember that the 2020 results were certified for Biden three days after the election after he overcame President Trump’s 200,000 vote lead on election night to steal the election by less than 12,000 votes in Georgia

At least three individuals involved in a recount that occurred in the state after the election identified 148,000 ballots that appeared to have been created by a machine and to be fraudulent. Fulton county and state are still preventing access to these ballots even though the Georgia Supreme Court ruled that the plaintiffs have the right to audit these ballots.

Hoo-boy.....it's starting to unravel

8b9988b2b51a12199a28841929fa1e614c141af6704ee7396fd981b4ba3087a0_1.jpg

I'm curious. How do you choose which media outlets to believe?

I'm so glad you asked.

See, I was a Democrat from the 2004 election until May of 2020.

I was slowly beginning to realize they were full of shit during the Trump era - because, well, I've never been a brainwashed "team player" just wanting to "wear the jersey."

So when I saw so many things they were saying about him turn out to be utterly false, I was beginning to lose faith - but I still wasn't ready to take the plunge to the other side.

Then the authoritarian COVID lockdowns hit, and the George Floyd riots happened.

I viewed local news markets far more honestly portraying the rioting than CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC etc.

I read the actual studies about what COVID was, saw the infinitesimal mortality rates and then beheld the "Legacy Media" trying to scare the shit out of everyone over what was essentially the flu, or a cold - or in many cases nothing at all.

I didn't approach any of this from a partisan perspective. It was common fucking sense. Again: I don't play for a team, and I'm not a "Good German" - I just can't stomach grotesque lies no matter what the source.

So finally I was like, fuck it. Let's see what "the other side" are saying. The side I would still vehemently disagree with if the Republicans were still the Party of Bush or Romney or McCain.

But in the Trump era? It turned out they were fun. They were honest. And they said many of the things I was already thinking.

They didn't teach me how to think, they validated the conclusions I had already come to as someone who was becoming utterly disillusioned by the TDS/identity politics/fearmongering that the Dems have now undeniably devolved into.

That's the short and sweet version.

It's obviously more complicated than that, but since you asked - I've answered. ;)

Hoo-boy.....it's starting to unravel

Another misleading pile of crap article to get the clicks of desperate Trumpers.

In short, it is possible (but extremely unlikely, given the other counts) that a couple thousand ballots in Fulton County were miscounted in one stage of the recount. Of course, any proportion of those could have been votes for Trump.

Trump lost Fulton County by 144,000 votes.

Forum List

Back