23 million new immigrants to vote in 24

Analysis: Over 23M Immigrants Eligible to Vote in U.S. Ahead of 2024 Election
Analysis: Over 23M Immigrants Eligible to Vote in U.S. Ahead of 2024 Election

Plus all the zero signature votes plus no sig verification

Will be super hard
Citizens exercising their right to vote?

horror-disgust (1).gif

Anecdote: 1985 I was on a Denver RTD bus where a Black man died as a result of falling on the ice under the wheels of a bus driven by a white man. The driver was fired over mere allegations of racism. Skip forward to 2010:
I get on a RTD Denver bus. The driver is a north African immigrant. Somalian or Nigerian, I digress. His twin brother sits behind him, neither speaks English particularly well. (his brother acts as an "interpreter") I further gloss over other details. This "minority hire" clueless idiot can't speak English, runs lights and passes stops.
So, apparently Liberal Denver Democrats think replacing white people that make mistakes with incompetent POC that are idiots fixes something?
It's almost comical if it weren't so absurd.

What do you think a naturalized immigrant is?
Most of the Latin American immigrants I've met are religious and Conservative. I'm sure you loons will try your best to make them feel like the lowest pieces of shit on the Earth if they don't vote Democrat.

Before you start ranting about my "racism" I'm for legal immigration as long as they contribute to our society.

What do you think a naturalized immigrant is?
These people aren't naturalized. :slap:
They waltz across the border illegally and are given a driver's lic. so they can vote. They don't meet the actual requirements to become citizens. And as soon as they vote, they will be thrown out into the street. Some cities aren't waiting until next year. They want rid of them now. The financial drain is staggering.

Name another country that you can walk right across their border, and vote in their elections.
Do a lot of Americans run over to Russia to vote? Do we run up to Canada and vote? Why not?

Democrats preach no one is above the law when it comes to conservatives and Trump, then allow thousands of illegals into the country and spend millions on them. Hypocritical traitors.

And if you guys would stop treating them like the enemy and slave labor they might vote conservative.

But I ain't really worried about it at this point.
You just totally ignored the part where I stated I'm for legal immigration. The problem with you loons is you make no distinction between legal and illegal and are likely to award the illegals more than the people who do it the right way. You also viciously attack any minority that doesn't follow Democratic party dogma.

They waltz across the border illegally and are given a driver's lic. so they can vote. They don't meet the actual requirements to become citizens. And as soon as they vote, they will be thrown out into the street. Some cities aren't waiting until next year. They want rid of them now. The financial drain is staggering.

Name another country that you can walk right across their border, and vote in their elections.
Do a lot of Americans run over to Russia to vote? Do we run up to Canada and vote? Why not?
The 24 million people in the article are naturalized U.S. Citizens, who came here LEGALLY.

Did you NOT READ the article linked?

The 24 million people in the article are naturalized U.S. Citizens, who came here LEGALLY.

Did you NOT READ the article linked?
They are handing out driver's lic. to everyone of the illegals they can and states are changing their laws to include them in our elections. We have naturalized citizens in this country, but it's the illegals that will be voting that I have a problem with.

They are handing out driver's lic. to everyone of the illegals they can and states are changing their laws to include them in our elections. We have naturalized citizens in this country, but it's the illegals that will be voting that I have a problem with.
This thread article is about legal immigrants who have become naturalized US citizens over the years, who are of voting age, and eligible to vote if they wanted to register and vote, in 2024.

Who's feeding you that bullshit?

Forum List

Back