Looks like the DNC is determined to commit suicide, again.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
These idiots just keep on tearing themselves apart, literally. I've never seen liberals as stupid as they are today.

White Candidate For DNC Chair Says Her Job Will Be ‘To Shut Other White People Down’ [VIDEO]

Sally Boynton Brown, a white woman running for chair of the Democratic National Committee, said Monday that if she is chosen to lead the party her job will be to “shut other white people down.”

“My job is to shut other white people down when they want to interrupt,” Brown said during a DNC candidate forum.

Brown, the executive director of the Idaho Democratic Committee, is running for the chair position against six other candidates, including three African-American candidates and one Hispanic, former Labor Secretary Tom Perez.

“My job is to shut other white people down when they want to say, ‘oh, no, I’m not prejudice; I’m a Democrat; I’m accepting,'” Brown bellowed during the forum, which was hosted by MSNBC’s Joy Reid.

Read more: White Candidate For DNC Chair Says Her Job Will Be ‘To Shut Other White People Down’ [VIDEO]

“Until we shut our mouths and we listen to those people who don’t and lift our people up so that we all have equity in this country, so that we’re all fighting alongside each other, so that we are all on the same page and we clearly get where we’re going, we’re not going to break through this.”

Read more: White Candidate For DNC Chair Says Her Job Will Be ‘To Shut Other White People Down’ [VIDEO]

I don't have any issue with that. But isn't she preaching to the choir? It's important to shut our mouths and listen, Mike, or this problem will just get worse. But we also have to be able to condemn wrong doing and violence, no matter who is committing it. That's where the Democrats have failed so far.

We are all already on equal ground. All you got to do is make an effort and you can reasonably successful. The race baiting is only a political strategy. It works for the left so they continue to use it. If I tell a lie and it works in my favor I will continue to tell the lie until the duped person wakes up. MLK had a dream and it sure as hell wasnt the scam being played today. The left should be ashamed of themselves but they have no honor and thus they do not care.

The greatest campaign advertisement for Republicans is just letting Dems speak their minds.

We are all already on equal ground. All you got to do is make an effort and you can reasonably successful. The race baiting is only a political strategy. It works for the left so they continue to use it. If I tell a lie and it works in my favor I will continue to tell the lie until the duped person wakes up. MLK had a dream and it sure as hell wasnt the scam being played today. The left should be ashamed of themselves but they have no honor and thus they do not care.
I don't agree we're all on equal ground, yet. It's a lot more complex an issue than just the laws on the books. MLK wouldn't like the violent protests, no, but during his time there were Black Panthers and others doing similar stuff. There will always be those who have less patience and self control. That goes for every group, including yours. I don't believe the left is doing all it does just for votes. That is political propaganda you choose to believe. Talk to a real leftie sometime, instead of just hearing them described on Breitbart.

I don't agree we're all on equal ground, yet. It's a lot more complex an issue than just the laws on the books. MLK wouldn't like the violent protests, no, but during his time there were Black Panthers and others doing similar stuff. There will always be those who have less patience and self control. That goes for every group, including yours. I don't believe the left is doing all it does just for votes. That is political propaganda you choose to believe. Talk to a real leftie sometime, instead of just hearing them described on Breitbart.
You are wrong. You have been duped. All I see are attacks by the left for racism that doesn't exist. They want you to believe you live in 1955 but you know damn well you don't.

• Banned

We heard them talk at the march last weekend.

Dems need to focus on minorities in CA and NY and continue to insult white people, the Middle Class and rural America; that's their path to victory

The left preaches hate now. It's best we all accept this fact and prepare to be attacked anywhere anytime. It's just going to get worse.

The left preaches hate now. It's best we all accept this fact and prepare to be attacked anywhere anytime. It's just going to get worse.
Those ho's preached it pretty good at that so called march.

You are wrong. You have been duped. All I see are attacks by the left for racism that doesn't exist. They want you to believe you live in 1955 but you know damn well you don't.
I know I don't live in 1955 and you're right that things have improved a LOT. But there is not complete equality yet, except on the books. I know that for a fact. "They" don't have to tell me anything. Take a dive into the effects of poverty, some basic sociology and cultural anthropology, and then talk to a few black folks. Ask them if everything is equal now. They live it. They know.

I know I don't live in 1955 and you're right that things have improved a LOT. But there is not complete equality yet, except on the books. I know that for a fact. "They" don't have to tell me anything. Take a dive into the effects of poverty, some basic sociology and cultural anthropology, and then talk to a few black folks. Ask them if everything is equal now. They live it. They know.
Apparently you haven't been to my hometown. Everywhere I look I see poor white people.

Apparently you haven't been to my hometown. Everywhere I look I see poor white people.
There is a Democrat article of faith that a poor white child in Appalachia is oppressing that millionaire black banker living in Beverly Hills.

Not govts job to make everything equal,.

Me, too, which is why it's quite easy for me to see the same dynamics at work in the black community. It's defeating. When that defeat was generational, for centuries, in every aspect of their lives, it takes more than one lifetime to turn it around. It is not time to stop. If you don't like the activists' views, fine. It doesn't mean there isn't an issue to be discussed in a reasonable manner.

The DNC is in total disarray at the moment but they will be back.

A few years ago there were threads on this about about the GOP disappearing and being a party no more. Well the GOP didn't disappear and neither will the DNC.

They seriously need to get their shit together though.

These idiots just keep on tearing themselves apart, literally. I've never seen liberals as stupid as they are today.

White Candidate For DNC Chair Says Her Job Will Be ‘To Shut Other White People Down’ [VIDEO]

Sally Boynton Brown, a white woman running for chair of the Democratic National Committee, said Monday that if she is chosen to lead the party her job will be to “shut other white people down.”

“My job is to shut other white people down when they want to interrupt,” Brown said during a DNC candidate forum.

Brown, the executive director of the Idaho Democratic Committee, is running for the chair position against six other candidates, including three African-American candidates and one Hispanic, former Labor Secretary Tom Perez.

“My job is to shut other white people down when they want to say, ‘oh, no, I’m not prejudice; I’m a Democrat; I’m accepting,'” Brown bellowed during the forum, which was hosted by MSNBC’s Joy Reid.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, do wake us up when you meth is depleted!!

Meanwhile, in just 4 days in office, Trump is already providing the DUMS with a facial in securing a nice big slice of the white vote: union workers!!:coffee:

Don't care who becomes DNC chair, as long as they embrace identity politics, go.............go.........go!!:funnyface::funnyface:

Forum List

Back