Looks like the DNC is determined to commit suicide, again.

The DNC is in total disarray at the moment but they will be back.

A few years ago there were threads on this about about the GOP disappearing and being a party no more. Well the GOP didn't disappear and neither will the DNC.

They seriously need to get their shit together though.
The difference is the GOP went through deep reflection as to where they went wrong and how could they change. Then a new leader emerged . Donald Trump changed the game.

Democrats, on the other hand, refuse to acknowledge their mistakes. They are tripling down on the very reasons why they lost. It is not the party that must change. The people have to change to mstch the party. And there is no leader. They won't let a leader in and no democrat is string enough to seize leadership.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, do wake us up when you meth is depleted!!

Finally found a cracka you can get behind, huh?

We are all already on equal ground. All you got to do is make an effort and you can reasonably successful. The race baiting is only a political strategy. It works for the left so they continue to use it. If I tell a lie and it works in my favor I will continue to tell the lie until the duped person wakes up. MLK had a dream and it sure as hell wasnt the scam being played today. The left should be ashamed of themselves but they have no honor and thus they do not care.
No Vision Without Revision

MLK was a degenerate power-hungry rabblerouser who knew perfectly well the destruction he was turning loose on America. In 1964, when a cop shot dead a Black punk coming at him with a knife, King said the cop should be charged with murder.

Forum List

Back