Looks Like Ted Cruz's Mother Renounced Her U.S. Citizenship Before He Was Born After All

Why would the United States have granted Ted Cruz citizenship from birth if both his parents were not US citizens? OP is an inbred moron.
FYI
Acquisition of U.S. Citizenship by a Child Born Abroad

Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock
A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) of the INA provided the U.S. citizen parent was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen, is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen, is required for physical presence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.) The U.S. citizen parent must be the genetic or the gestational parent and the legal parent of the child under local law at the time and place of the child’s birth to transmit U.S. citizenship.
That would mean Ted was naturalized by statute at birth. It would mean he is a citizen but not a Article 2 natural born Citizen.

Why would the United States have granted Ted Cruz citizenship from birth if both his parents were not US citizens? OP is an inbred moron.
FYI

A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) of the INA provided the U.S. citizen parent was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen, is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen, is required for physical presence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.) The U.S. citizen parent must be the genetic or the gestational parent and the legal parent of the child under local law at the time and place of the child’s birth to transmit U.S. citizenship.

Yep, I understand that. But the bonehead OP is stating that Cruz' mother renounced her citizenship. Obviously that didn't happen.
It happened when she was married to her expatriate first husband in England 6 years before Ted was born.

That makes no sense.

FYI

That would mean Ted was naturalized by statute at birth. It would mean he is a citizen but not a Article 2 natural born Citizen.
most legal interpretations have been that if you are BORN with citizenship, then you are a natural born citizen.

FYI

Yep, I understand that. But the bonehead OP is stating that Cruz' mother renounced her citizenship. Obviously that didn't happen.
It happened when she was married to her expatriate first husband in England 6 years before Ted was born.

No it didn't. If it did then Ted Cruz wouldn't have had citizenship from birth, inbred.

* RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.)
Rules For Radicals by Sol Alinsky

Those rules fuel BHO's ambitions.

* RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.)

Can you tell me specifically which one of those 12 rules wingnuts don't use?

Nope and they may have added more.

Left Wingnuts use all 13 rules. Right wingers use 'em too but not to undermine the Constitution and destroy the country,

I'd like an answer to this because I am dual. Before 1977 you couldn't be. Pretty sure first coffee and all . Think its between 44 and 77 no dual citizenship was allowed in Canada. Therefore he was born a Canadian period full stop.

So when did he receive US citizenship? Oh and even with 50 coffees in me I am not a birther.

A good friend of mine was born a dual American and Canadian citizen- born around 1962. He was actually born in the United States, but now lives in Canada as a Canadian citizen.

FYI

So you keep telling us.

But then again you are a stupid Birther and racist who is still convinced President Obama is not a natural born citizen.

An

Left Wingnuts use all 13 rules. Right wingers use 'em too but not to undermine the Constitution and destroy the country,

And we eat it up like good little slaves. It kind of reminds me of the old TV series Rome. Cezar was picking this kids brain on how to calm the people and keep them from being rowdy. So the kid tells him first sponsor weekly games in the arena to keep them occupied in their off time, then begin or promise to start infrastructure projects to keep them busy, the point being if they are busy, fat and entertained they will have less time to be pissed about something. My words by the way not a quote.

It's 12, but OK.

I don't think liberals or conservatives want to undermine the Constitution there are just disagreements. You could argue that a particular belief would undermine the Constitution and that would be a good argument to have. But to say a liberals goal is treason then you need to provide some sort of evidence. Disagreement does not equal what you think it does.

EDIT: Oh, and fyi, you lost the argument that only liberals use those rules so maybe not say that anymore.

FYI

Steve_McGarrett

Prove it dingbat.

FYI

Steve_McGarrett

Prove it dingbat.
he can't prove any of it because it didn't happen....her first husband never renounced his citizenship and he has not to this very day, tried to gain citizenship in England either....from what I've read.

His mother has never given up her citizenship either. She and his father married in the USA before they moved to Canada and they had only lived in Canada less than a year before he was born and then moved back to Texas shortly thereafter....

What I can't find is a date his mother and father married... and a date on when Cruz's father was divorced from his first wife,

and whether his father and mother are divorced now? not that any of that matters in Cruz's natural born citizenship...just out of my own curiosity.... :D

She also met all requirements for any child that she gave birth to overseas, to automatically be born a USA citizen...living at minimum 10 years in the USA with 5 of those years after the age of 14.

FYI

Steve_McGarrett

Prove it dingbat.
he can't prove any of it because it didn't happen....her first husband never renounced his citizenship and he has not to this very day, tried to gain citizenship in England either....from what I've read.

His mother has never given up her citizenship either. She and his father married in the USA before they moved to Canada and they had only lived in Canada less than a year before he was born and then moved back to Texas shortly thereafter....

What I can't find is a date his mother and father married... and a date on when Cruz's father was divorced from his first wife,

and whether his father and mother are divorced now? not that any of that matters in Cruz's natural born citizenship...just out of my own curiosity.... :D

She also met all requirements for any child that she gave birth to overseas, to automatically be born a USA citizen...living at minimum 10 years in the USA with 5 of those years after the age of 14.
Being a citizen is not enough to be president. You have to be a natural born citizen. A U.S. citizen is not the same as a U.S. natural born Citizen. Stop conflating the two.

FYI

Steve_McGarrett

Prove it dingbat.

Being a citizen is not enough to be president. You have to be a natural born citizen. A U.S. citizen is not the same as a U.S. natural born Citizen. Stop conflating the two.

Looks like an admission that you lied about the citizenship of Ted's mom. Not a very good example of a white boy, are you, Inbred?

FYI

Steve_McGarrett

Prove it dingbat.

since he was a citizen AT BIRTH he IS a natural born citizen....

Steve_McGarrett

Prove it dingbat.

since he was a citizen AT BIRTH he IS a natural born citizen....
Wrong.

Forum List

Back