Looks Like Ted Cruz's Mother Renounced Her U.S. Citizenship Before He Was Born After All

Yep, I understand that. But the bonehead OP is stating that Cruz' mother renounced her citizenship. Obviously that didn't happen.
It happened when she was married to her expatriate first husband in England 6 years before Ted was born.

Steve_McGarrett

Prove it dingbat.
he can't prove any of it because it didn't happen....her first husband never renounced his citizenship and he has not to this very day, tried to gain citizenship in England either....from what I've read.

His mother has never given up her citizenship either. She and his father married in the USA before they moved to Canada and they had only lived in Canada less than a year before he was born and then moved back to Texas shortly thereafter....

What I can't find is a date his mother and father married... and a date on when Cruz's father was divorced from his first wife,

and whether his father and mother are divorced now? not that any of that matters in Cruz's natural born citizenship...just out of my own curiosity.... :D

She also met all requirements for any child that she gave birth to overseas, to automatically be born a USA citizen...living at minimum 10 years in the USA with 5 of those years after the age of 14.
Being a citizen is not enough to be president. You have to be a natural born citizen. A U.S. citizen is not the same as a U.S. natural born Citizen. Stop conflating the two.

Looks like an admission that you lied about the citizenship of Ted's mom. Not a very good example of a white boy, are you, Inbred?
Haven't lied about anything!

It happened when she was married to her expatriate first husband in England 6 years before Ted was born.

Steve_McGarrett

Prove it dingbat.
he can't prove any of it because it didn't happen....her first husband never renounced his citizenship and he has not to this very day, tried to gain citizenship in England either....from what I've read.

His mother has never given up her citizenship either. She and his father married in the USA before they moved to Canada and they had only lived in Canada less than a year before he was born and then moved back to Texas shortly thereafter....

What I can't find is a date his mother and father married... and a date on when Cruz's father was divorced from his first wife,

and whether his father and mother are divorced now? not that any of that matters in Cruz's natural born citizenship...just out of my own curiosity.... :D

She also met all requirements for any child that she gave birth to overseas, to automatically be born a USA citizen...living at minimum 10 years in the USA with 5 of those years after the age of 14.
Being a citizen is not enough to be president. You have to be a natural born citizen. A U.S. citizen is not the same as a U.S. natural born Citizen. Stop conflating the two.

Looks like an admission that you lied about the citizenship of Ted's mom. Not a very good example of a white boy, are you, Inbred?
Haven't lied about anything!

Of course you have.

Where is the evidence about Cruz' mom?

Why would the United States have granted Ted Cruz citizenship from birth if both his parents were not US citizens? OP is an inbred moron.

I'd like an answer to this because I am dual. Before 1977 you couldn't be. Pretty sure first coffee and all . Think its between 44 and 77 no dual citizenship was allowed in Canada. Therefore he was born a Canadian period full stop.

So when did he receive US citizenship? Oh and even with 50 coffees in me I am not a birther.

Children born in Canada to non-Canadian citizens did not have to renounce any other citizenship. That was the law before and after 1977.

Want to run that by me one more time? If you were born in that time frame you are simply put a canuck.

Why would the United States have granted Ted Cruz citizenship from birth if both his parents were not US citizens? OP is an inbred moron.

I'd like an answer to this because I am dual. Before 1977 you couldn't be. Pretty sure first coffee and all . Think its between 44 and 77 no dual citizenship was allowed in Canada. Therefore he was born a Canadian period full stop.

So when did he receive US citizenship? Oh and even with 50 coffees in me I am not a birther.

Children born in Canada to non-Canadian citizens did not have to renounce any other citizenship. That was the law before and after 1977.

Want to run that by me one more time? If you were born in that time frame you are simply put a canuck.

Nope, if one of your parents was a US citizen of another country Canada didn't force you to renounce. Now, if you want to argue that Ted Cruz was never a Canadian citizen, have at it but you'd be wrong. He also obviously was a US citizen at birth because he never applied be one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back