Looks like Occasional Cortex is headed for more trouble...

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Daily Caller ^ | 05/11/2019 | Andrew Kerr

Former FEC Commissioner Hans von Spakovsky called for an investigation into alleged campaign finance violations by Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her top aide. “There seems to be enough evidence here to justify opening a criminal investigation,” von Spakovsky wrote in a Fox News op-ed Sunday. Ocasio-Cortez and her top aide Saikat Chakrabarti have since December 2017, controlled the outside PAC credited with being the central force behind her June 2018 primary victory.

LnETHbn.jpg

NZgM5mV.png

AOC is in deep shit...They are opening up an embezzlement case on her in NY.. It appears she may have just pissed off enough of the democrats in NY to get a going away gift of 15 to life...

It would not surprise me to see her go away suddenly, without explanation, to avoid it.

FEC is opening a case...

NY District attorney is opening a case....

And the evidence is a matter of public record.....

Ya think maybe a few pissed off democrats who lost 39 Billion in Gross revenue a year for the state are gonna let her tripe kill NY?

I'll go out on a limb here an bet she is gone inside 90 days...

Former FEC Commissioner Hans von Spakovsky called for an investigation into alleged campaign finance violations by Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her top aide. “There seems to be enough evidence here to justify opening a criminal investigation,” von Spakovsky wrote in a Fox News op-ed Sunday. Ocasio-Cortez and her top aide Saikat Chakrabarti have since December 2017, controlled the outside PAC credited with being the central force behind her June 2018 primary victory.

LnETHbn.jpg

NZgM5mV.png
^ :cuckoo:

LnETHbn.jpg

NZgM5mV.png
I see it's too much for you to grasp.

LnETHbn.jpg

NZgM5mV.png
Yep. Give me a few wheelbarrows though, and I can relocate that horseshit wherever you like.

LnETHbn.jpg

NZgM5mV.png
Yep. Give me a few wheelbarrows though, and I can relocate that horseshit wherever you like.
You mean you are not finishing your lunch?...ROTFLMFAO

AOC is in deep shit...They are opening up an embezzlement case on her in NY.. It appears she may have just pissed off enough of the democrats in NY to get a going away gift of 15 to life...

It would not surprise me to see her go away suddenly, without explanation, to avoid it.
The real interesting part of this is that DeathRAT establishment is pushing it....can't let that little **** get too powerful...might replace all those really corrupt DeathRATS!

Next Mullah Omar and Rashida Taliban.
Just what I was thinking.. With the news just breaking on the NY Attorney Generals office opening a case I wondered how high up the party chain this went. If this has roots in the leadership you can bet there will be others handled in the same or similar manner.

Pelosie and other democrats stated their party was fracturing and that they were is disarray... No coherent policies going forward and a hate Trump message won't win the next election.. The next 18 months of infighting and far left wackoism is going to be fun to watch..

Here's an interesting Twitter thread that makes some similar points to this video.

For a few weeks I’ve been wondering about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and just how she emerged as a politico...

One excerpt:

• "What's “Brand New Congress?” BNC is a group of Bernie Sanders staffers who got together, decided to make the 2018 midterms all about Bernie policies by taking his ideas & finding 400 Bernie carbon copies to dump into Congressional & other races, creating a 400 headed Bernie."
BNC is Saikat Chakrabarti, Justice Democrats is Cenk Uygur, and AOC so far is the most successful of the 400 headed Bernie.

Oh, and people, this whole "Miss Bartender Goes To Washington" is a media-created narrative to sell her as a regular gal from The Bronx. AOC is a community organizer. Her bartending is an insignificant detail.

AOC is in deep shit...They are opening up an embezzlement case on her in NY..

"Mueller is going to get Trump any day now."
Actually no it wont... They already have the evidence unlike Mueller... These are Democrats bringing the charges... They are eating their own...
LINK?

Fast forward to the 20 minute, 21 second mark. You are welcome....

that didn't answer a thing Dale?

where is the link supporting Billy Bob's statement that NY is bringing or has brought embezzlement charges against her?

Here's an interesting Twitter thread that makes some similar points to this video.

For a few weeks I’ve been wondering about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and just how she emerged as a politico...

One excerpt:

• "What's “Brand New Congress?” BNC is a group of Bernie Sanders staffers who got together, decided to make the 2018 midterms all about Bernie policies by taking his ideas & finding 400 Bernie carbon copies to dump into Congressional & other races, creating a 400 headed Bernie."
BNC is Saikat Chakrabarti, Justice Democrats is Cenk Uygur, and AOC so far is the most successful of the 400 headed Bernie.

Oh, and people, this whole "Miss Bartender Goes To Washington" is a media-created narrative to sell her as a regular gal from The Bronx. AOC is a community organizer. Her bartending is an insignificant detail.

Leftards here thought the "Green New Deal" was actually her idea.....ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Forum List

Back