ABC News’ Terry Moran: Media, Democrats Face ‘Reckoning’ If Mueller Finds No Collusion

Can't wait to see the agony the democrats are about to go through. No collusion will guarantee Trump a second term on top of his stellar record.

ABC News’ Terry Moran: Media, Democrats Face ‘Reckoning’ If Mueller Finds No Collusion – True Pundit

Well that's total bullshit. It was the Republicans who investigated, not the Democrats.

And even if they can't tie Trump directly to the conspiracy on the evidence, all of his staff and family were involved, and are going to jail for it.

Can't wait to see the agony the democrats are about to go through. No collusion will guarantee Trump a second term on top of his stellar record.

ABC News’ Terry Moran: Media, Democrats Face ‘Reckoning’ If Mueller Finds No Collusion – True Pundit

Well that's total bullshit. It was the Republicans who investigated, not the Democrats.

And even if they can't tie Trump directly to the conspiracy on the evidence, all of his staff and family were involved, and are going to jail for it.
Not for collusion. They widened the net so if a Trump worker passed gas during interrogation, they faced a Grand Jury.

Not for collusion. They widened the net so if a Trump worker passed gas during interrogation, they faced a Grand Jury.
DuL9IqYWoAEAko8.jpg

Guess what? You don't go to jail for "passing gas".

DuL9IqYWoAEAko8.jpg

Jesus Christ man These are international business people lolyou all have lost your minds

DuL9IqYWoAEAko8.jpg

You go to jail for lyimg. Any dipsy lie. No for EVERY PERSON you have pictured, provide a link that it was a Collusion charge.

DuL9IqYWoAEAko8.jpg

You go to jail for lyimg. Any dipsy lie. No for EVERY PERSON you have pictured, provide a link that it was a Collusion charge.
You know what, you'll make up some excuse and aviod the challenge.

I DARE YOU!

DuL9IqYWoAEAko8.jpg

You know what, you'll make up some excuse and aviod the challenge.

I DARE YOU!
I believe Trump sides with Russia. How do we know? Easy, he tells us.

Last edited:
R-Derp's not the brightest bulb on the tree! He thinks anyone who knows a Russian is secretly working with Russia to undermine our democracy. He can't seem to grasp the concept that Russia is a part of the global economy and many different people from the US have contacts with people from Russia because of that! In short...R-Derp is a putz!

The dems need to be investigated and brought to justice for attacking our democracy. Looks like one of the dozens of creepy dems is being hit with an ethics complaint for witness tampering! Ya know, the pencil neck, bug eyed douche on fake news MSNBC more than he is in the district of apparent retards who allegedly voted for him! :p

The dems need to be investigated and brought to justice for attacking our democracy. Looks like one of the dozens of creepy dems is being hit with an ethics complaint for witness tampering! Ya know, the pencil neck, bug eyed douche on fake news MSNBC more than he is in the district of apparent retards who allegedly voted for him! :p

I believe his name is Adam SCHITT.

R-Derp's not the brightest bulb on the tree! He thinks anyone who knows a Russian is secretly working with Russia to undermine our democracy. He can't seem to grasp the concept that Russia is a part of the global economy and many different people from the US have contacts with people from Russia because of that! In short...R-Derp is a putz!
A Russian is secretly working with Russia to undermine our democracy?

I didn't know Trump was Russian?

He must be an honorary Russian.

Otherwise, he wouldn't have been allowed to run.

Yeah that will help get President Trump reelected, but actually the true CAMPAIGN GOLD is that little RETARDED GAS BAG AOC. The senior leftist pols are scared shitless of her. They know she'll PUT THEM ON A LIST if they oppose her or tell her to STFU. But the more she talks, the more the dems look like a bunch of MORONS. Then ice that cake with the MUSLIM trash from MN and we have a GOLDEN TRIFECTA.

Oh by the way, I like your avatar. Got my DELUXE MAGA hat the other day. Going to be fun to see who I can TRIGGER with it. Guarantee somebody tries to take it off my head or take a swing at me, and they're going to need an ambulance.

20190310-134306.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah that will help get President reelected, but actually the true CAMPAIGN GOLD is that little RETARDED GAS BAG AOC. The senior leftist pols are scared shitless of her. They know she'll PUT THEM ON A LIST if they oppose her or tell her to STFU. But the more she talks, the more the dems look like a bunch of MORONS. Then ice that cake with the MUSLIM trash from MN and we have a GOLDEN TRIFECTA.

Oh by the way, I like your avatar. Got my DELUXE MAGA hat the other day. Going to be fun to see who I can TRIGGER with it. Guarantee somebody tries to take it off my head or take a swing at me, and they're going to need an ambulance.

20190310-134306.jpg
Awesome! Love the deluxe hat. Where did you get it? I want one.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
A Russian is secretly working with Russia to undermine our democracy?

I didn't know Trump was Russian?

He must be an honorary Russian.

Otherwise, he wouldn't have been allowed to run.
Ya... WHO COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA? Seems to me your pin headed pencil neck HERO Adam SCHITT thought he was talking with RUSSIAN AGENTS, and now you tell me this ISN'T COLLUSION, you ignorant little piss ant...

Yeah that will help get President reelected, but actually the true CAMPAIGN GOLD is that little RETARDED GAS BAG AOC. The senior leftist pols are scared shitless of her. They know she'll PUT THEM ON A LIST if they oppose her or tell her to STFU. But the more she talks, the more the dems look like a bunch of MORONS. Then ice that cake with the MUSLIM trash from MN and we have a GOLDEN TRIFECTA.

20190310-134306.jpg
Awesome! Love the deluxe hat. Where did you get it? I want one.
Amazon.

Of course they won't find collusion - there is no such thing.

It's called 'conspiracy'.

And why don't you wait until the report comes out before you decide what happens if this is in it or if that is in it?

Of course they won't find collusion - there is no such thing.

It's called 'conspiracy'.

And why don't you wait until the report comes out before you decide what happens if this is in it or if that is in it?
And your DELUSION is called WHACKED.

Get a life.

President Trump isn't going anywhere. Your LEADER Pelosi just said... "impeaching Trump isn't worth it." She's at least smart enough to see the writing on the wall. 2020 is going to be another BLOOD BATH for you leftists. She's trying to MINIMIZE the damage.

Forum List

Back