Looking for petite blonde american

I have watched it. What does he mean by "hot" if not good looking?

And here is a good question....

Why do men love this video but when women point out this dude himself is like a 4, there's a riot?
He means sexy....not demure.

A lot of guys like the sexy women but tend not to notice the demure ones. (Slutty is obviously a degeneration of sexy) And demure women tend to get rated lower because they usually are more conservatively dressed.

This video is "tongue in cheek".
However you rate the guy doing the explanation. It's not really relevant. Because for some women the guy is "all that and a bag of tater chips". Not that I personally understand the attraction...just saying. I've never really understood what women see in men to begin with....but I still take advantage of it because I got a great wife that I love.

The southeast is not as dumb as people think. Sure many like to pretend that they aren't that brilliant....but you really don't know until you do.

Redstone arsenal and Huntsville space center in Alabama is literally full of rocket scientist. Responsible for all kinds of rockets that we see today as munitions and space bound rockets and missiles.

The research triangle. Three research universities that are the core of medical research research in the USA. But Texas and Vanderbilt also are regular contributors for major medical breakthroughs.

Virginia also has Micron Technology which makes the latest, fastest, memory chips that allows AI to actually exist. It's also the chips in your latest generation of cell phones for the past several years.

UT and UAB are the universities that lead the pack for "nuclear medicine" which has resulted in things like your latest heart scan. The dye they use is a harmless isotope of iodine they can see using low dose exrays that won't make you glow at night afterwards. (Joke)

Motion technologies.
The cutting room floor for most movies, videos, commercials and etc is also in the greater metro area of Nashville. They are also the editing for most magazines like Victoria Secrets and Vanity Fair.

So many electronics for sound and AV equipment are being pumped through Nashville that Japan had to set up a consulate there. Just to manage the traffic.

The south just likes playing dumb for all the self important idiots running around. They really aren't that dumb. Just saying....

Yep,the south is full of smart people.
We have the best cancer center in the world here in Houston.
People from all over the world come here seeking treatment.

In my book, a gal with 8-10 looks drops to a 2 if she smokes.

I prefer women who do not stink.
Also....
One of those "annoying" statistics is that guys tend to marry women with no tattoos. They will date women with a tattoo...but will not marry one.

Meaning that if you are a woman that wants to get married you will need to remove the tattoos.

Also....
One of those "annoying" statistics is that guys tend to marry women with no tattoos. They will date women with a tattoo...but will not marry one.

Meaning that if you are a woman that wants to get married you will need to remove the tattoos.

I have never seen a tattoo where you could say…….You look a lot better since you got that tattoo

Well, obviously not true, as we nearly all of us personally know women who have tattoos who are also married.

With that said, I do agree women should not get tattoos.

Redstone arsenal and Huntsville space center in Alabama is literally full of rocket scientist.

Maybe back in the sixties.

Back then, if you walked into the place and yelled, "Heil Hitler"... half the workers would have jumped to their feet.

Back then, if you walked into the place and yelled, "Heil Hitler"... half the workers would have jumped to their feet.
iu

Many will not get that, but it's a fact. :abgg2q.jpg:

What a load of shit.

Half of my relatives are southerners, and they aren't nazis or any other kind of extremists.

Just because someone believes in Almighty God and doesn't genuflect at the altar of Sleepy Joe, doesn't make them a "nazi".

Forum List

Back