Looking for petite blonde american

He means sexy....not demure.

A lot of guys like the sexy women but tend not to notice the demure ones. (Slutty is obviously a degeneration of sexy) And demure women tend to get rated lower because they usually are more conservatively dressed.

This video is "tongue in cheek".
However you rate the guy doing the explanation. It's not really relevant. Because for some women the guy is "all that and a bag of tater chips". Not that I personally understand the attraction...just saying. I've never really understood what women see in men to begin with....but I still take advantage of it because I got a great wife that I love.

I know the video is meant in jest but it's been watched and cited a LOT by men who don't take it that way. By men who, frankly, look like the dude in the video but honestly think that--with no discernable wealth or power--they're going to score 9 and 10 wives.

The women even on USMB (and pretty much everywhere else on the internet, and in life) wade through a morass of having our gender talked about like this on the daily. Women the age of people's granddaughters ranked on a scale, or ranked as to whether you would commit certain sex acts on her. I don't comment on it normally because it's just part of the cultural stew we wade in, but sometimes the irony is too much--such as when I bring up the dude in the ranking video is actually a 4, but that's a bridge too far to mention.

I mean, wow?

I know the video is meant in jest but it's been watched and cited a LOT by men who don't take it that way. By men who, frankly, look like the dude in the video but honestly think that--with no discernable wealth or power--they're going to score 9 and 10 wives.

The women even on USMB (and pretty much everywhere else on the internet, and in life) wade through a morass of having our gender talked about like this on the daily. Women the age of people's granddaughters ranked on a scale, or ranked as to whether you would commit certain sex acts on her. I don't comment on it normally because it's just part of the cultural stew we wade in, but sometimes the irony is too much--such as when I bring up the dude in the ranking video is actually a 4, but that's a bridge too far to mention.

I mean, wow?
I don’t think anyone was getting upset that you ranked the guy a 4. They just didn’t care.

Women are mistaken when they imagine men get upset w women “turn the tables” and rank us in turn. We really don’t car like you women do about it.

I do agree that no one has given a real explanation how the guy (and guys like him) can expect to land a 9 or 10 woman when they have little to bring to the table in terms of looks or wealth.

I don’t think anyone was getting upset that you ranked the guy a 4. They just didn’t care.

Women are mistaken when they imagine men get upset w women “turn the tables” and rank us in turn. We really don’t car like you women do about it.

I do agree that no one has given a real explanation how the guy (and guys like him) can expect to land a 9 or 10 woman when they have little to bring to the table in terms of looks or wealth.

I agree--I don't think men care how they are ranked. I think they DO get rankled when women point out: hey, how does this dude who is a 4, who probably is neither wealthy nor powerful, expect to get a 9 or 10?

I read a little bit of that in the posts here. Like nevermind, I will and I deserve it! Well dude, you probably won't. Even if you think you deserve it.

Sorry. It's basic economics.

And I hope this goes without saying but--all the caveats. I would rather be with a man who is a "4" and is a fantastic husband and father--honest, kind, funny, strong--than any man who is a 9 or 10 in terms of looks, wealth or power who is a jerk, a grifter, etc. Probably many men are the same and might like a 9 or 10 woman for a time, but not if she's pernicious or crazy. That's addressed in the "hot/crazy" matrix, but note that he dismisses all women under a certain "rank". Like what, an 8?

On the lighter side, I know a lot of guys who seem to genuinely think their 4-5 wives are 9-10’s.

Love is blind. I think that accounts for part of the huge number of homely-to-average guys who claim they married supermodel-like wives. They didn’t, they just imagine they did.

On the lighter side, I know a lot of guys who seem to genuinely think their 4-5 wives are 9-10’s.

Love is blind. I think that accounts for part of the huge number of homely-to-average guys who claim they married supermodel-like wives. They didn’t, they just imagine they did.

I don't know if I would put that down to imagination--more like, chemistry. :)

I have watched it. What does he mean by "hot" if not good looking?

And here is a good question....

Why do men love this video but when women point out this dude himself is like a 4, there's a riot?
All most men care about is what you look like and whether or not you're tolerable company. The hot/crazy scale.

Virginia also has Micron Technology which makes the latest, fastest, memory chips that allows AI to actually exist. It's also the chips in your latest generation of cell phones for the past several years.

I’ve heard it said it’s the new silicone valley of the east coast. I’ve seen it myself, data base buildings cropping up all over the place. Endless suburbs to house the influx of high earners.

All most men care about is what you look like and whether or not you're tolerable company. The hot/crazy scale.
The men? Or, just the ones who privately rate themselves highly but are seen as mostly immature and probably boring.?

And I hope this goes without saying but--all the caveats. I would rather be with a man who is a "4" and is a fantastic husband and father--honest, kind, funny, strong--than any man who is a 9 or 10 in terms of looks, wealth or power who is a jerk, a grifter, etc. Probably many men are the same and might like a 9 or 10 woman for a time, but not if she's pernicious or crazy. That's addressed in the "hot/crazy" matrix, but note that he dismisses all women under a certain "rank". Like what, an 8?

There are some men on here (l could name names? :cool:) who understand the human condition, the differences between men and women; and can have fun with it.

I don't know if I would put that down to imagination--more like, chemistry. :)
There are some men on here (l could name names? :cool:) who understand the human condition, the differences between men and women; and can have fun with it.

You are exactly right. It's why we're not chased off.

There are also some who...don't. But that's always the case. Sometimes I think of the way our beautiful daughter handles it in public, when a man three times her age comes onto her:

"EW!! Did you just make a pass at me!? What are you, like 70?"--said loudly. Real loudly.

And then waits for the women in the vicinity to turn their dirty looks on him. All her sorority sisters did this too in college. Heh

Well, obviously not true, as we nearly all of us personally know women who have tattoos who are also married.

With that said, I do agree women should not get tattoos.
Most of the married women get them after they are married....not before.

It's become a recent fad of sorts....some sort of women's empowerment thingy to have some stranger's artwork permanently etched into your skin...so you can look like everyone else.

What a load of shit.

Half of my relatives are southerners, and they aren't nazis or any other kind of extremists.

Just because someone believes in Almighty God and doesn't genuflect at the altar of Sleepy Joe, doesn't make them a "nazi".
Rocket Scientists came from Nazi Germany

Barefoot, pregnant and in kitchen with the possible name "Amy Lou"

OIP.ys7hzkW6LdPZjkLpVImR_QHaLI
Like this?

I mean, wow?

I think that it's something of a lashing out (culturally speaking)
Because in today's society there is nothing worse than being a heterosexual average white male.
Because this group is responsible for all the hate, all the sex crimes, all the repression, all the problems with western society is the fault of the average white male.

Women? Oh they are supposedly the unsung heroes of the people's republic who have no power or voice or ability to rise above the repression of the average white male.

So the women have turned to getting an Only Fans account and sell naked (or worse) pictures and videos of themselves to the Average White Male....or wear thong bathing suits or yoga pants that show every curve.... and this is supposed to empower them. (I find it objectifying myself)

Women claim they want a guy over 6' tall....but that's only like 5% of the population. Then they want a guy in the top 10% wage bracket....so they can have every luxury. I know the guys in the top 10%....they are not great with depth of character or having a deep relationship. They simply don't have that ability.

So guys today are confused and post silly videos. I'll be surprised if there actually is another generation at this rate with everyone doing the exact opposite of working towards what they want.

I think that it's something of a lashing out (culturally speaking)
Because in today's society there is nothing worse than being a heterosexual average white male.
Because this group is responsible for all the hate, all the sex crimes, all the repression, all the problems with western society is the fault of the average white male.

Women? Oh they are supposedly the unsung heroes of the people's republic who have no power or voice or ability to rise above the repression of the average white male.

So the women have turned to getting an Only Fans account and sell naked (or worse) pictures and videos of themselves to the Average White Male....or wear thong bathing suits or yoga pants that show every curve.... and this is supposed to empower them. (I find it objectifying myself)

Women claim they want a guy over 6' tall....but that's only like 5% of the population. Then they want a guy in the top 10% wage bracket....so they can have every luxury. I know the guys in the top 10%....they are not great with depth of character or having a deep relationship. They simply don't have that ability.

So guys today are confused and post silly videos. I'll be surprised if there actually is another generation at this rate with everyone doing the exact opposite of working towards what they want.

Agree with all of this. It's a mess.

The southeast is not as dumb as people think. Sure many like to pretend that they aren't that brilliant....but you really don't know until you do.

Redstone arsenal and Huntsville space center in Alabama is literally full of rocket scientist. Responsible for all kinds of rockets that we see today as munitions and space bound rockets and missiles.

The research triangle. Three research universities that are the core of medical research research in the USA. But Texas and Vanderbilt also are regular contributors for major medical breakthroughs.

Virginia also has Micron Technology which makes the latest, fastest, memory chips that allows AI to actually exist. It's also the chips in your latest generation of cell phones for the past several years.

UT and UAB are the universities that lead the pack for "nuclear medicine" which has resulted in things like your latest heart scan. The dye they use is a harmless isotope of iodine they can see using low dose exrays that won't make you glow at night afterwards. (Joke)

Motion technologies.
The cutting room floor for most movies, videos, commercials and etc is also in the greater metro area of Nashville. They are also the editing for most magazines like Victoria Secrets and Vanity Fair.

So many electronics for sound and AV equipment are being pumped through Nashville that Japan had to set up a consulate there. Just to manage the traffic.

The south just likes playing dumb for all the self important idiots running around. They really aren't that dumb. Just saying....
Yeah, the CDC is in Atlanta--just sayin'

Forum List

Back