Look at this stupid bitch

All of the smoking implements I have were purchased legitimately, including my bong. They're "for tobacco use only" and aren't illegal per se. How does one determine what is and isn't paraphernalia?

Here in Michigan while everyone knows it is drug paraphernalia legally it is not drug paraphernalia until it has drug residue in it. Before that is is simply smoking paraphernalia which could be used for smoking anything.

So basically its legality depends on how well I clean it? :lol:

in Michigan yes. Unless they can show, by finding traces of drugs, That is was used for drug use. You can not be charged, and you can in fact own a store and sell the stuff.

Looks in use to me.

Unless the kid is smoking his finger It does not look in use to me. Whether or not it was used is another question that you can not see from the pic.

I do see what your saying though, the acrylic tube part of this bong appears to be the milky white style which does in deed look like clear acrylic with smoke in it.

Don't assume "white trash" is just a euphemism for poverty. Having been born in the Deep South, you can take the rednecks out of the backwater, but they're still rednecks. I cringe to say it, but it's a "culture", not a social class.

So white trash is the problem? You sure there aren't any Blacks smoking pot or doing other stupid shit in front of their kids? Or Hispanics? or... well you get the point.

The child in the picture is white.

Therefore, it is safe to assume that the mother is as well.

And due to the activities in the photograph, I conclude that the mother is white trash.

Oh I agree, if of course the mother is white :) Regardless of her color though she is trash for sure. My point was just that there is plenty of trash out there, it's not exclusive to whites :)

BabyBongSPL_370x278.jpg

Mom posts pic of baby with bong on Facebook | Technically Incorrect - CNET News

Is THIS child abuse?

I say take that kid away and throw the mom in prison.

Why certainly! Why wait for crummy details like whether she actually gave the kid drugs or uses them herself? By all means let's jump to conclusions...after all, drug use by a teen mom is completely unheard of.

I'm lost. Why in the world would you defend this? Wrong is wrong. If a person wants to do drugs thats on them but don't do this to a child. The lady that did this is stupid but you are a clown for trying to justify it.

So white trash is the problem? You sure there aren't any Blacks smoking pot or doing other stupid shit in front of their kids? Or Hispanics? or... well you get the point.

And due to the activities in the photograph, I conclude that the mother is white trash.

Oh I agree, if of course the mother is white :) Regardless of her color though she is trash for sure. My point was just that there is plenty of trash out there, it's not exclusive to whites :)

I don't think anyone is disagreeing with you on that.

Which begs the question: Why the hell even bring it up to begin with?

Which begs the question: Why the hell even bring it up to begin with?

That's one I think I know the answer to, but I'll leave the final call to the audience.

Why certainly! Why wait for crummy details like whether she actually gave the kid drugs or uses them herself? By all means let's jump to conclusions...after all, drug use by a teen mom is completely unheard of.

I'm lost. Why in the world would you defend this? Wrong is wrong. If a person wants to do drugs thats on them but don't do this to a child. The lady that did this is stupid but you are a clown for trying to justify it.

Parents do things to their children that disgust me all the time. I don't always see removing the child as a remedy.

My number one value in parenting is the physical safety of the kids. I had one of those idiot husbands who thought it was somehow pussy of them to have their child in a baby seat while in the car, or to forbide it to do such things as ride in the bed of a pick up truck. Believe me, I had fantasies about posioning that man to death.

But just because I have a "blip" on my parenting radar does not modify someone else's right to have custody of their children, nor the child's right to reside with a parent. You can take a stupid risk with your child's safety and not lose custody. You can commit crimes and not lose custody. You can be poor and not lose custody.

Removing a child is an extreme solution that should NOT be used to punish parents for social gaffes. Children who are removed are at extreme danger of abuse and neglect. The remedy you guys seem to be so fond seems to me to be a case of throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Remove children at risk of severe abuse, physical, sexual or emotional. And no other children, period. CPS does not exist to punish poor or young or otherwise marginalized parents for deviant behavior -- it is ONLY to protect children.

Well, that certainly explains a lot about you.

And you should probably read the federal child abuse statutes.

Yep, perfectly explainable I'm sure

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZq83ht28ao]YouTube - RE: Toddler smokes pot[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C6NWWsmhS0]YouTube - Father Smokes Weed with Baby Daughter[/ame]

images_sizedimage_063173227.jpg

Absolutely no dark side to marijuana

I will say has long as a bong has no marijuana or marijuana resin in it, it is just a "tobacco pipe" or a wierd looking vase and nothing more. However, if your giving drugs to kids youre a fucked up individual, failure as a parent, should lose your kid, and spend a long time in jail. That "Father Smokes Weed with Baby Daughter" really pisses me off.

I can only imagine what the mother did with the pics of him with a band around his arm and tapping a needle...lol.

White trash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
White trash
White trash or poor white trash is an American English pejorative term referring to poor white Southerners in the USA, suggesting lower social class and degraded living standards. The term suggests outcasts from respectable society living on the fringes of the social order who are seen as dangerous because they may be criminal, unpredictable, and without respect for authority whether it be political, legal, or moral.[1] It is usually used, especially by blacks,[2] as a slur, but may also be used self-referentially by whites of higher socio-economic status to jokingly describe their origins.[3] In common usage it is similar in meaning to cracker (especially in Georgia and Florida), hillbilly (especially in Appalachia) and redneck.[4] "Redneck" applied originally to politically active poor white Southern farmers and by extension is today used to denigrate Southern conservatives.[5]

History
The term white trash first came into common use in the 1830s as a pejorative used by house slaves against poor whites. In 1833 Fanny Kemble, an English actress visiting Georgia, noted in her journal: "The slaves themselves entertain the very highest contempt for white servants, whom they designate as 'poor white trash'".[6][7]

In 1854, Harriet Beecher Stowe wrote the chapter "Poor White Trash" in her book A Key to Uncle Tom's Cabin. Stowe tells the reader that 1 The plantation system forced those whites to struggle for subsistence. Beyond economic factors, Stowe traces this class to the shortage of schools and churches in their community, and says that both blacks and whites in the area look down on these "poor white trash".[8]

The reason why white servants were considered "white trash" by black house slaves was because they were willingly doing a job that a black person had to be forced into slavery to perform. White people considered it a sign of their extremely depraved state that they had to do a black persons' job. While such work was suitable for the inferior black slave, it was particularly degrading for a supposedly superior white man to be reduced to such work

Last edited:

Forum List

Back