Look at this stupid bitch

That is drug paraphernalia Madeline, whether there were drugs in them or not is irrelevant, that is an instrument of crime that she is letting her baby suck on.

Actually, it's quite relevant because if there are no drugs in it the baby isn't being hurt and as far as it being an instrument of crime, as you say, so what? Babies don't know what crimes are and can't commit them.

People are idiots, without doubt
20070929-baby%20gun.jpg

girl_gun.JPG

But is it child abuse to pose children like this?

Probably not.

It's just exploiting kids for amusement.

Stupid? yes

Criminal?

Nah!

drug paraphernalia illegal. weapons not illegal. There is your difference.

Actually in most states drug paraphernalia is not illegal until it actually has drug residue in it. Which explains head shops.

Both are illegal in the hands of children.

And truth - while the state "losing a child" is reprehensible, once again you give a pass to the irresponsible parents who have their kids taken away in the first place.

Something tells me the bong pic is simply a big red flag pointing to a bigger crime of parental abuse and neglect.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
BabyBongSPL_370x278.jpg

Mom posts pic of baby with bong on Facebook | Technically Incorrect - CNET News

Is THIS child abuse?

I say take that kid away and throw the mom in prison.

I don't know much about bongs...but if it was actually full of weed, yes it's child abuse. If she used it as a vase, who the heck cares?

Of course, I just signed a petition to make marijuana legal. Not that I'd ever agree to a baby smoking it.....but I believe it should be legal and I believe we'd have less crime if it was.

Foster care is a last resort.

wishing foster care on a child for a minor infraction like this is knee jerk stupidity.

Investigate it and see if foster care is truely warrented and stop jumping to knee jerk decisions.

BabyBongSPL_370x278.jpg

Is THIS child abuse?

I don't know much about bongs...but if it was actually full of weed, yes it's child abuse. If she used it as a vase, who the heck cares?

Of course, I just signed a petition to make marijuana legal. Not that I'd ever agree to a baby smoking it.....but I believe it should be legal and I believe we'd have less crime if it was.

Look at the childs hands, one of his fingers is in the place where the pot would be placed and lit on fire. This child is mimicing its parents actions with the empliment.

This is not child abuse but is really stupid.

Ripping a small child from the only people they have known all their life would likely cause vast more trama to the child than that stupid picture ever will.

A distinction without a difference when it comes to the issue you have raised, I think.

Really? Point me to any law restricting that weapon? Also, unless that child shot herself with that weapon, there is no conceivable health risk from it. Even the biggest pro pot head around should admit that a baby that age faces serious health risks if there is even residue on that bong that he inhales.

1) Lead is extremely poisonous. IMO, intentionally exposing your child to lead should be considered child abuse

Google

2) There is no reason to believe there is any residue on the bong and there is no health risks associated with the ingestion of marijuana "residue"

BabyBongSPL_370x278.jpg

Is THIS child abuse?

Why certainly! Why wait for crummy details like whether she actually gave the kid drugs or uses them herself? By all means let's jump to conclusions...after all, drug use by a teen mom is completely unheard of.

Certainly it is a problem , and ANY teen mom who is using drugs should lose her kid. That is drug paraphernalia Madeline, whether there were drugs in them or not is irrelevant, that is an instrument of crime that she is letting her baby suck on.

Not to mention if she's so dumb to post the pic on the internet is she smart enough to trust a child's welfare to?

In many states, bongs are legal. Therefor, posting a pic of the child with a bong is not illegal.

In addition, if the bong is never used, it is not an "instrument of crime"

A distinction without a difference when it comes to the issue you have raised, I think.

Really? Point me to any law restricting that weapon? Also, unless that child shot herself with that weapon, there is no conceivable health risk from it. Even the biggest pro pot head around should admit that a baby that age faces serious health risks if there is even residue on that bong that he inhales.

It is illegal to sell a firearm that the state has defined as an "assault weapon", and which has been listed in the DOJ roster of prohibited firearms, which includes many military look-alike semi-automatic rifles and .50 caliber BMG rifles.[48] DOJ rostered firearms may be legally possessed if already registered with the state prior to January 2005. Military look-alike firearms that are not listed on the DOJ roster of prohibited firearms, known as "off list lowers", are legal to own and possess, as long as state laws concerning configuration are followed. It is illegal to import, sell, give, trade, or lend a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds of ammunition, except for fixed tubular magazines for lever-action rifles and .22 caliber rifles; however, the possession of such magazines is legal. It is illegal to possess an automatic firearm or a short-barreled shotgun or rifle without permission from the Department of Justice; such permission is generally not granted.

Where there's smoke, there's fire. Chances are family services already has a file on this family. People should be required to have a license to breed.

I hope you're not serious about that.

Where there's smoke, there's fire. Chances are family services already has a file on this family. People should be required to have a license to breed.

Ah the words of freedom from the right.

You people are so fucked up in the head.

Giving the govt the power to decide who can have children is just another example of the rightwings devotion to "getting the govt out of our lives" :cuckoo:

Awwwwwwww. I bet she had it blown up and put over the fireplace.

I bet it would win the Enquirers cutest baby pic.

There seems to be smoke in the bong. I would say that is felony child endangerment.

Awwwwwwww. I bet she had it blown up and put over the fireplace.

I bet it would win the Enquirers cutest baby pic.

There seems to be smoke in the bong. I would say that is felony child endangerment.

There's no smoke in the bong. You must be on something stronger than weed

There are a lot of stoners who think this shit is funny. "C'mon people. It's not like he's drinking a beer". :cuckoo:

I actually have a pic of my son where he looks like he is grabbing a beer at five months old.. Of course you can't see that my brother is holding the beer, plus my son grabbed for it right when I took the pic.. I didn't set it up that way. :lol:

Forum List

Back