Look at this stupid bitch

drug paraphernalia illegal. weapons not illegal. There is your difference.

A distinction without a difference when it comes to the issue you have raised, I think.

Really? Point me to any law restricting that weapon? Also, unless that child shot herself with that weapon, there is no conceivable health risk from it. Even the biggest pro pot head around should admit that a baby that age faces serious health risks if there is even residue on that bong that he inhales.

It is wrong what the mother did, but there is no health risk, even if the kid took one hit, there still would be no health risk. If the mother was blowing pot in the child's face every day morning noon and night, yes there MIGHT be a health risk.

Yeah. I'm serious. :cuckoo: But I do believe in sterilization for the most egregious cases of child abuse. License to breed - revoked. :cool:

Again, if you're being serious:

And you call yourself a Conservative? What a joke.

Authoritarian Fascist is more like it. Never mind the amount of piss poor thought put into such a plan.

Yeah. I'm serious. :cuckoo: But I do believe in sterilization for the most egregious cases of child abuse. License to breed - revoked. :cool:

Again, if you're being serious:

And you call yourself a Conservative? What a joke.

Authoritarian Fascist is more like it. Never mind the amount of piss poor thought put into such a plan.

Most of the people who claim to be "conservative" are really authoritarians. That's why some people believe that marijuana is harmful and any exposure to it involves the potential for major health problems. They believe it because an ignorant "authority" told them it does

Yes. I am 100% against child abuse. If that makes me "authoritarian", then guilty as charged.

Do you think this lady should be able to have more children?

SAN ANTONIO (AP) — San Antonio police say a woman accused of beheading her 3-week-old infant son used a knife and two swords in the attack and ate some of the child's body parts.

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus told reporters Monday that Otty Sanchez's attack on her son, Scott Wesley Buchholtz-Sanchez, was "too heinous" to fully discuss.

But he says Sanchez ate part of the newborn's brain and bit off three of his toes before stabbing herself twice.

Rhetorical question of course. I'm sure you guys think that her rights supercede those of her child's brains.

Police: Woman killed her infant, ate part of brain - USATODAY.com

Rhetorical question of course. I'm sure you guys think that her rights supercede those of her child's brains.

There is a difference between a crime and trying to force prospective parents to get a license to have kids. What you're doing is trying to deflect and refute a argument I never even made.

That's because conservatives like chanel don't have the courage to defend their own words. When challenged, they run away like little girls with a spider in their hair

There is a difference between a crime and trying to force prospective parents to get a license to have kids. What you're doing is trying to deflect and refute a argument I never even made.

pretty much!
All I saw was you ask her is if she was serious about her "licenes to breed" statement.. It seems the con women today cannot read posts today.

BabyBongSPL_370x278.jpg

Mom posts pic of baby with bong on Facebook | Technically Incorrect - CNET News

Is THIS child abuse?

I say take that kid away and throw the mom in prison.

Why certainly! Why wait for crummy details like whether she actually gave the kid drugs or uses them herself? By all means let's jump to conclusions...after all, drug use by a teen mom is completely unheard of.

Certainly it is a problem , and ANY teen mom who is using drugs should lose her kid. That is drug paraphernalia Madeline, whether there were drugs in them or not is irrelevant, that is an instrument of crime that she is letting her baby suck on.

Not to mention if she's so dumb to post the pic on the internet is she smart enough to trust a child's welfare to?

So people too stupid to master facebook's ever-morphing privacy controls should lose custody? As well as anyone who has ever used drugs? Anyone whose home contains an item designated as "drug paraphanalia"?

Tell me ConHog...where are we to place all these children? Are you living in some Disneyland where foster parents are always kind and good? Or shall we just warehouse the miserable kids in orphanages again?

And BTW, I wouldn't mind seeing some scientific evidence for your claim that "residue" on a bong is terribly harmful to a kid. I don't endorse exposing kids to marijuana but I have been listening to bullshit claims about its dangers for 50 years...and that has the ring of bullshit too.

Last edited:
Where there's smoke, there's fire. Chances are family services already has a file on this family. People should be required to have a license to breed.

Well, now we come to the heart of the matter. Some of us do not wish to see people whose values and behaviors do not conform to ours raising kids. Fair enough; I have had such thoughts myself.

But just remember, the goons from CPS may someday be at your door and take issue with how you are raising your kids. If we cannot agree to respect diversity and allow a margin of error for young, first time parents who sometimes fuck up, I don't think any of us will be breeding.

I know I made mistakes as a mom. I dare anyone on this board with kids to claim they were perfect parents. This mom fucked up; let CPS investigate and if there is a more serious problem, deal with it. If not, all this hyper-condemnation is making you look like hypocrites, at least to me.

There are a lot of stoners who think this shit is funny. "C'mon people. It's not like he's drinking a beer". :cuckoo:

I actually have a pic of my son where he looks like he is grabbing a beer at five months old.. Of course you can't see that my brother is holding the beer, plus my son grabbed for it right when I took the pic.. I didn't set it up that way. :lol:

There's a photo of me holding my one month old with an empty half gallon bottle of wine on the counter behind me. I can't recall drinking at that point, and I doubt that I did. But by all means let's roll out the time machine and remove my child because I was "stupid".

I do understand the anger at parents who use drugs, expose their kids to drug use, etc. I share it myself. All I'm saying is that some of you are jumping to an awful lot of conclusions without any facts.

And Radioman, shame on you for that "white trash" comment. Poor people have as much right to custody of their kids as rich people, and I don't like the implication that they are less fit or love them less.

And Radioman, shame on you for that "white trash" comment. Poor people have as much right to custody of their kids as rich people

Where did I say that the child legally should be removed from the mother's custody?

I just think the mother is white trash.

Why certainly! Why wait for crummy details like whether she actually gave the kid drugs or uses them herself? By all means let's jump to conclusions...after all, drug use by a teen mom is completely unheard of.

Certainly it is a problem , and ANY teen mom who is using drugs should lose her kid. That is drug paraphernalia Madeline, whether there were drugs in them or not is irrelevant, that is an instrument of crime that she is letting her baby suck on.

Not to mention if she's so dumb to post the pic on the internet is she smart enough to trust a child's welfare to?

So people too stupid to master facebook's ever-morphing privacy controls should lose custody? As well as anyone who has ever used drugs? Anyone whose home contains an item designated as "drug paraphanalia"?

Tell me ConHog...where are we to place all these children? Are you living in some Disneyland where foster parents are always kind and good? Or shall we just warehouse the miserable kids in orphanages again?

And BTW, I wouldn't mind seeing some scientific evidence for your claim that "residue" on a bong is terribly harmful to a kid. I don't endorse exposing kids to marijuana but I have been listening to bullshit claims about its dangers for 50 years...and that has the ring of bullshit too.

What does FB have to do with this? Her friend poached the pic of FB and passed it around, how could FB possibly prevent that. Are you seriously trying to blame a corporation for this woman's bad parenting?

How could I possibly present scientific evidence that conclusively proves that MJ is harmful to children? Who would field that study? That being said, it IS proven that MJ use can eventually affect an adult's brain, so it stands to reason that a babies completely undeveloped brain would be negatively affected by a smaller amount.

You don't think a little baby like that would be adopted?

Sounds to me like you just think the state should not have any role in protecting the rights of children.

PS - I am not for forced sterilization except in three cases.

!. Child sex offenders
2. Parents who are repeat offenders of the welfare system.
3. Parents who have been found guilty of child endangerment more than once.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back