~Look At The Size Of This Hail~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
This is hail....about 6 inches of a hail ball....a friend sent it to me, it happened in Kansas, the day before yesterday, when those tornadoes were running all over the place.
Geesh, hail this size could knock your ass out!

Attachments

• $hail.jpg
    $hail.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 66
The largest hail I have experienced or seen in real life were ping pong sized. Detroit, July 2, 1997. One of those suckers hit me in the noggin as I was exiting my car and running for cover when the storm was imminent. That was the corner of Warren Avenue and I-75.

That hurt.

The largest hail I have experienced or seen in real life were ping pong sized. Detroit, July 2, 1997. One of those suckers hit me in the noggin as I was exiting my car and running for cover when the storm was imminent. That was the corner of Warren Avenue and I-75.

That hurt.

I laughed out loud at that. Does this make me a bad person?

That hurt.

I laughed out loud at that. Does this make me a bad person?
*snort*

Makes for a great visual, doesn't it?

That was a hell of a storm, though.

ETA: I guess I should qualify - my car was a topless Jeep. Not so good to be in when a storm like that hits.

Last edited:
This is hail....about 6 inches of a hail ball....a friend sent it to me, it happened in Kansas, the day before yesterday, when those tornadoes were running all over the place.
Geesh, hail this size could knock your ass out!
That would likely kill a person.

Forum List

Back