Lol

Yeah. Conservative, God-fearing liberals.

Not the leftist, marxist, pieces of shit liberals like todays' lib.

ie: you and the knuckle-draggers you support.

Washington was a liberal...conservatives supported the crown.

No denying it

There's no denying that you're an idiot.

Where did you go to school??

The rebels were Liberals of their time. The idea that the working man deserved the same rights as royalty was the most liberal idea in 200 years.

Conservative torries supported the crown...you can look it up

Washington was a liberal...conservatives supported the crown.

No denying it

There's no denying that you're an idiot.

Where did you go to school??

The rebels were Liberals of their time. The idea that the working man deserved the same rights as royalty was the most liberal idea in 200 years.

Conservative torries supported the crown...you can look it up

Look... DUMBASS! Demonstrating idiocy, doesn't actually stand for a viable defense against the charge of idiocy...

If you weren't an idiot, you'd understand that.

Now here's the thing... You aren't living in Colonial times... when "liberal" meant advocate of individual Liberty... and was used in that classic sense...

Today, the word Liberal has been bastardized by the Marxist Left; and this as a facade to cloak the tyrannical nature of Left-think...

Ya see Einstein; today, YOU (the Ideological Left) are the analogical 'Torries'... You're the one arguing for Mother Governance and clinging to her apron for security... Conservatives are the analogical Founders, protesting taxation without representation; run away government power abusing our God given, unalienable INDIVIDUAL rights...

Now your desire to identify with, thus enjoy the default credibility intrinsic in the Founders of the US, is understandable. I'm sure that you have a hole in your soul where you wish to the extent of your means that SOMEONE would take you seriously... but you stand for everything the Founders of the US stood against...

Now just to let ya know how Americans treated 'those who thought differently' than they did... in the wake of the US Revolution, it was not uncommon that the Torries who remained in the US were removed from their homes, tarred and feathered (an excruciating and not wholly uncommon punishment of the day) stripped of their property and placed upon ships which took them back to England or in many cases to Bermuda, the Bahamas or the Virgin Islands...

Those people... people such as yourself were declared, adjudicated and otherwise known as being ANTI-AMERICAN... despite their having been born in and raised in families which had lived in 'the Americas" for GENERATIONS...

So, there's nothing new about recognizing what amounts to US Citizens, born and bread... to be the ENEMY of America... you're just the latest version of it.

Last edited:
Nice poster. Washington would be shocked. After all. Washington and all the founding fathers were LIBERALS

...who owned slaves and didn't think women should be able to vote. Two more battles that conservatives eventually lost.

he'd be going wtf because somebody that he could have owned back in his day now has his job.

...who owned slaves and didn't think women should be able to vote. Two more battles that conservatives eventually lost.

he'd be going wtf because somebody that he could have owned back in his day now has his job.

Not really... Washington had great respect for his Slaves... and stated such in dozens of correspondence not the least of which being his final statement freeing them in his passing.

I imagine that he'd be disappointed that the first Black President of the US was an overt Anti-American and a Muslim...

Not really... Washington had great respect for his Slaves... and stated such in dozens of correspondence not the least of which being his final statement freeing them in his passing.

I imagine that he'd be disappointed that the first Black President of the US was an overt Anti-American and a Muslim...

you dont enslave somebody you respect.
i imagine he'd be disappointed at how stupid the American people have become seeing that there is actually a portion that believe the U.S. President is anti American and muslim.

Actually...they weren't even "his" slaves, they were his wife's.

Nice poster. Washington would be shocked. After all. Washington and all the founding fathers were LIBERALS

:lol: imbecile.

No the fact is, that the founders would have rounded you marxists up and had you locked up for the treasonous bastards that you are.

mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture638-obamax.jpg

I am guessing this was for Bush. Talk about a moron of epic proportions.

Is it any wonder the country is so divided when so many know so little of their own history?

The Founders were not liberals nor conservatives as those terms are used today, and any attempt to fit them in such ridiculous clothing is a testament to the ignorance of so many in this forum.

They were revolutionaries, but tempered with both good sense and a belief in a higher power.

What they created has been a 230-plus year marvel of political and socio-economic endurance - an experiment of individual freedoms and societal responsibility with all the inherent strengths and weaknesses contained therein.

A central theme to this revolutionary ideal started some 230 years ago was a collective mistrust of big government. Even figures such as Hamilton would be shocked at how vast and intrusive the government of the United States has become - accelerated greatly over the last 80 years.

Students are taught to despise the history of this nation - to condemn the atrocities, the injustices, the wrongs that, in the minds of the liberal teachers and textbooks, have yet to be made right. We see proof of this mindset every day on forums such as this, and within the news and entertainment industry. Our own president has consistently obsessed upon what he and fellow liberals view as America's shortcomings, while spending far less time acknowledging its greatness.

The Founders would be appalled at how much we refuse to learn, how little we know, and how great we desire to destroy and revise, the magnificent and continued legacy of this nation...

Look... DUMBASS! Demonstrating idiocy, doesn't actually stand for a viable defense against the charge of idiocy...

Now here's the thing... You aren't living in Colonial times... when "liberal" meant advocate of individual Liberty... and was used in that classic sense...

Today, the word Liberal has been bastardized by the Marxist Left; and this as a facade to cloak the tyrannical nature of Left-think...

Ya see Einstein; today, YOU (the Ideological Left) are the analogical 'Torries'... You're the one arguing for Mother Governance and clinging to her apron for security... Conservatives are the analogical Founders, protesting taxation without representation; run away government power abusing our God given, unalienable INDIVIDUAL rights...

Showing once again that you have no perception of the history of this country. Liberals today have the same ideology they had in colonial times and the civil war......namely a resistence to the status quo.
Liberals in colonial times supported the revolution..........conservatives were torries and supported the King

Liberals in the civil war supported abolition.......conservatives supported a states right to choose

Conservatives....wrong side of history then......wrong side today

“When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.”

~ Benjamin Franklin

“To take from one, because it is thought his own industry and that of his fathers has acquired too much, in order to spare to others, who, or whose fathers, have not exercised equal industry and skill, is to violate arbitrarily the first principle of association, the guarantee to everyone the free exercise of his industry and the fruits acquired by it.”

~ Thomas Jefferson

Last edited:

you dont enslave somebody you respect.

First, Genius... we're not talking about ME... or the mores of our culture... We're talking about a world you've little means to even comprehend; a world where the freedoms YOU ENJOY were being DEVELOPED by the understandings which YOU REJECT...

Slaves were PROPERTY... They were not recognized as human beings, but sub-humans... due in large measure to their IGNORANCE... which ironically enough, seems to be your gift... Crazy huh...

Anywho, Washington DEVELOPED an understanding of his slaves being HUMAN BEINGS through HIS WITNESS OF THEIR ACTIONS WHERE MEN OF COLOR FOUGHT UNDER HIM... and were readily able to learn and recognize something greater than themselves and sacrifice for it... which he understood as being a defining trait of humanity...

Beyond that, the very principles on which America is founded; the principles for which Washington directly fought... THOSE principle lead to the understanding that black slaves were in fact human beings and AS SUCH were endowed by the SAME creator with the SAME rights as anyone else. And THAT is what came to build the understanding which YOU presently contest in your advocacy for individuals to concede their unalienable responsibilities to the state and return the culture to tyranny.

And it is an incontrovertible FACT that the BOY King was born to a Muslim Father, thus is a Muslim; and that the blue-lipped POS is a Marxist, thus a LEFTIST and Sis...

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!

PERIOD!

Last edited:

Showing once again that you have no perception of the history of this country. Liberals today have the same ideology they had in colonial times and the civil war......namely a resistence to the status quo.

You are one delusional puss sack...

Cite for this board ONE Element of the US Revolution which you PERSONALLY espouse... and be prepared to have it shoved right up your rhetorical ass, by my citing YOUR OWN WORDS... ESTABLISHING THAT YOU ARE IN FACT A DELUSIONAL HALF WIT...

For instance, you may claim to be an advocate for individual liberty... and I'll drag up a post of your advocating for Socialized Healthcare, which incontrovertibly seeks to concede the RESPONSIBILITY of the individual for their OWN HEALTHCARE to the GOVERNMENT... whereupon I'll note the absolute certainty, well known to the Founders, that there can BE NO RIGHT ABSENT RESPONSIBILITY...

Here's an example of you advocating for the usurpation of the unalienable right to the unfettered use of the product of one's labor... a direct advocacy against PROPERTY RIGHTS... which was a corner-stone of the AMERICAN FOUNDING:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/87897-unacceptable-redistribution-of-wealth.html#post1507512

:eusa_liar:
While we argue additional tax cuts for the wealthy and the merits of "trickle down" economics a strange thing has happened. The standard of living for working americans has fallen. We make less money than we did a decade ago while the rich have gotten richer...
:eusa_liar:

The simple fact is that you're a common idiot... which has NO BUSINESS being allowed within 10 miles of a voting booth.

Last edited:

Cite for this board ONE Element of the US Revolution which you PERSONALLY espouse... and be prepared to have it shoved right up your rhetorical ass, by my citing YOUR OWN WORDS... ESTABLISHING THAT YOU ARE IN FACT A DELUSIONAL HALF WIT...

For instance, you may claim to be an advocate for individual liberty... and I'll drag up a post of your advocating for Socialized Healthcare, which incontrovertibly seeks to concede the RESPONSIBILITY of the individual for their OWN HEALTHCARE to the GOVERNMENT... whereupon I'll note the absolute certainty, well known to the Founders, that there can BE NO RIGHT ABSENT RESPONSIBILITY...

The simple fact is that you're a common idiot... which has NO BUSINESS being allowed within 10 miles of a voting booth.

One item..

I firmly support freedom of the press...freedom of religions
I believe in the rights of the individual to be secure in their papers and homes against unreasonable searches and seisures
I believe in the right to a speedy trial and trial by jury
I believe in the equality of man.....the right of every citizen to vote

All were LIBERAL ideas in their time

One item..

I firmly support freedom of the press...freedom of religions
I believe in the rights of the individual to be secure in their papers and homes against unreasonable searches and seisures
I believe in the right to a speedy trial and trial by jury
I believe in the equality of man.....the right of every citizen to vote

All were LIBERAL ideas in their time

BUT..not today!!!!
Freedom of the Press...Fairness Doctrine
unreasonable searches...Obama increases power of FISA and Patriot Act.
equality of man.....to liberals this means rob the rich and give it to the poor.

Forum List

Back