Lol

6a00d8341c4df253ef0120a5680be4970b-pi

How about this one? This is a sign, right? You asshats sure have the market on class, eh? I think this little girl was standing next to her Daddy who was holding a noose....good stuff.

My vote goes to:

"Nearly two million attend protests in DC"

Now that was a hoot!

You're an idiot...

Care to explain, dumbass?

Well OK... I suppose if you prefer "Dumbass", it fits... Now as to explaining it... 'Dumbass' is a derogatory term which takes note of your severe intellectual limitations... It's hardly distinct from "idiot"... but I'm all about compassion; so we'll settle on it, given your stated preference...

Now you've demonstrated your status as a dumbass, by clinging to the pedantic notion that there is some moral distinction; or some other noteworthy point in the attempt to diminish the protest in DC on 9-12; on the absurd premise that several hundred thousand people taking the time and enduring the expense and expending the effort to demonstrate their displeasure with the current administration and their anti-American policies...

When in truth, those who attended represent a tiny fraction of those who are just as certain in their displeasure as those who did not attend... given the polling regarding this administration and the Leftist controlled legislature, it's fairly clear that for each person standing in DC, protesting on 9-12, there are 10,000 others who were not in attendence who feel precisely the same way...

That you are incapable of comprehending that, indicates that you're an idiot... DUMBASS!

Any questions?

Last edited:

How about this one? This is a sign, right? You asshats sure have the market on class, eh? I think this little girl was standing next to her Daddy who was holding a noose....good stuff.

Actually it's a pretty good idea. The government needs to concentrate on getting rid of the fraud waste and abuse in the current system and tort reform...demonstrate through actions that they can deliver on these promises first!

Then start working on a comprehensive healthcare bill for all Americans.

You're an idiot...

Well OK... I suppose if you prefer "Dumbass", it fits... Now as to explaining it... 'Dumbass' is a derogatory term which takes note of your severe intellectual limitations... It's hardly distinct from "idiot"... but I'm all about compassion... so we'll settle on it, given your stated preference.

Now you've demonstrated your status as a dumbass be clinging to the pedantic notion that there is some moral distinction; or some other noteworthy point in the attempt to diminish the protest in DC on 9-12; on the ansurd premise that several hundred thousand people taking the time and enduring the expense and expending the effort to demonstrate their displeasure with the Current administration and their anti-American policies...

When in truth those who attended represent a tiny fraction of those who are just as certain in their displeasure who did not attend... given the polling regarding this administration and the Leftist controlled legislature, it's fairly clear that for each person standing in DC, protesting on 9-12, there are 10,000 others who were not in attendence who feel precisely the same way...

That you are incapable of comprehending that, indicates that you're an idiot... DUMBASS!

Any questions?

Just one, Sparky....what does "Now you've demonstrated your status as a dumbass be clinging to the pedantic notion that there is some moral distinction" mean?

Rather than trying to impress the children with your vocabulary, try checking for grammar errors every now and again. DUMBASS!

Look... DUMBASS! Demonstrating idiocy, doesn't actually stand for a viable defense against the charge of idiocy...

If you weren't an idiot, you'd understand that.

Now here's the thing... You aren't living in Colonial times... when "liberal" meant advocate of individual Liberty... and was used in that classic sense...

Today, the word Liberal has been bastardized by the Marxist Left; and this as a facade to cloak the tyrannical nature of Left-think...

Ya see Einstein; today, YOU (the Ideological Left) are the analogical 'Torries'... You're the one arguing for Mother Governance and clinging to her apron for security... Conservatives are the analogical Founders, protesting taxation without representation; run away government power abusing our God given, unalienable INDIVIDUAL rights...

Showing once again that you have no perception of the history of this country. Liberals today have the same ideology they had in colonial times and the civil war......namely a resistence to the status quo.

You are one delusional puss sack...

Cite for this board ONE Element of the US Revolution which you PERSONALLY espouse... and be prepared to have it shoved right up your rhetorical ass, by my citing YOUR OWN WORDS... ESTABLISHING THAT YOU ARE IN FACT A DELUSIONAL HALF WIT...

For instance, you may claim to be an advocate for individual liberty... and I'll drag up a post of your advocating for Socialized Healthcare, which incontrovertibly seeks to concede the RESPONSIBILITY of the individual for their OWN HEALTHCARE to the GOVERNMENT... whereupon I'll note the absolute certainty, well known to the Founders, that there can BE NO RIGHT ABSENT RESPONSIBILITY...

Here's an example of you advocating for the usurpation of the unalienable right to the unfettered use of the product of one's labor... a direct advocacy against PROPERTY RIGHTS... which was a corner-stone of the AMERICAN FOUNDING:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/87897-unacceptable-redistribution-of-wealth.html#post1507512

:eusa_liar:
While we argue additional tax cuts for the wealthy and the merits of "trickle down" economics a strange thing has happened. The standard of living for working americans has fallen. We make less money than we did a decade ago while the rich have gotten richer...
:eusa_liar:

The simple fact is that you're a common idiot... which has NO BUSINESS being allowed within 10 miles of a voting booth.

One item..

I firmly support freedom of the press...freedom of religions
I believe in the rights of the individual to be secure in their papers and homes against unreasonable searches and seisures
I believe in the right to a speedy trial and trial by jury
I believe in the equality of man.....the right of every citizen to vote

All were LIBERAL ideas in their time

You're a LYING SACK OF SHIT! See the points highlighted above, where THIS VERY EVENING YOU PROFESSED A DIRECT, UNAMBIGUOUS ADVOCACY AGAINST ALL OF THAT...

How does Freedom of the Press fit into an advocacy where the property of the ownership of that press can be stripped from those owners to satisfy the NEEDS of those who are suffering a DECLINING LIFE STYLE.... as you advocate should be considered?

HOW CAN ONE BE SUPPORTIVE OF THE INDIVIDUAL BEING SECURE IN THEIR PERSONAL PROPERTY; WHEN YOU ADVOCATE THAT OTHERS SHOULD BE SUBSIDIZED WITH THAT PROPERTY?

A RIGHT TO A SPEEDY TRIAL YA SAY? For what? To prove that they didn't profit at the expense of those who lifestyle declined BECAUSE OF THEIR GREED?

ROFL....

Now this last one... it is the most delicious of ALL...

"I believe in the equality of man....."

Now tell me... PRAY TELL? How does ONE MAN OF EQUAL RIGHTS TO THE NEXT MAN... end up having HIS PROPERTY CONFISCATED TO SUBSIDIZE THE NEEDS OF THE MAN TO WHICH HE IS EQUAL?

Now I am challenging your moronic self to explain that one... I see that you're still on the board at the moment... and I will be PMing you immediately after posting this to inform you of this challenge...

Your failure to post a lucid, intellectually sound, logically valid, well reasoned answer, will of course, be your CONCESSION that you are the very ANTITHESIS of everything the founders stood for...

Best of luck...

Last edited:

What's the issue you have with this well reasoned sentiment? And please... be as specific as your intellectual limitations allow...

Granted that doesn't leave much room... but with a fair effort, I really believe that you can pull this one off...

Last edited:

Cite for this board ONE Element of the US Revolution which you PERSONALLY espouse... and be prepared to have it shoved right up your rhetorical ass, by my citing YOUR OWN WORDS... ESTABLISHING THAT YOU ARE IN FACT A DELUSIONAL HALF WIT...

For instance, you may claim to be an advocate for individual liberty... and I'll drag up a post of your advocating for Socialized Healthcare, which incontrovertibly seeks to concede the RESPONSIBILITY of the individual for their OWN HEALTHCARE to the GOVERNMENT... whereupon I'll note the absolute certainty, well known to the Founders, that there can BE NO RIGHT ABSENT RESPONSIBILITY...

Here's an example of you advocating for the usurpation of the unalienable right to the unfettered use of the product of one's labor... a direct advocacy against PROPERTY RIGHTS... which was a corner-stone of the AMERICAN FOUNDING:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/87897-unacceptable-redistribution-of-wealth.html#post1507512

:eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:
While we argue additional tax cuts for the wealthy and the merits of "trickle down" economics a strange thing has happened. The standard of living for working americans has fallen. We make less money than we did a decade ago while the rich have gotten richer...

The simple fact is that you're a common idiot... which has NO BUSINESS being allowed within 10 miles of a voting booth.

One item..

I believe in the rights of the individual to be secure in their papers and homes against unreasonable searches and seisures

You're a LYING SACK OF SHIT! See the points highlighted above, where THIS VERY EVENING YOU PROFESSED A DIRECT, UNAMBIGUOUS ADVOCACY AGAINST ALL OF THAT...

How does Freedom of the Press fit into an advocacy where the property of the ownership of that press can be stripped from those owners to satisfy the NEEDS of those who are suffering a DECLINING LIFE STYLE.... as you advocate should be considered?

HOW CAN ONE BE SUPPORTIVE OF THE INDIVIDUAL BEING SECURE IN THEIR PERSONAL PROPERTY; WHEN YOU ADVOCATE THAT OTHERS SHOULD BE SUBSIDIZED WITH THAT PROPERTY?

A RIGHT TO A SPEEDY TRIAL YA SAY? For what? To prove that they didn't profit at the expense of those who lifestyle declined BECAUSE OF THEIR GREED?

ROFL....

Now tell me... PRAY TELL? How does ONE MAN OF EQUAL RIGHTS TO THE NEXT MAN... end up having HIS PROPERTY CONFISCATED TO SUBSIDIZE THE NEEDS OF THE MAN TO WHICH HE IS EQUAL?

Now I am challenging your moronic self to explain that one... I see that you're still on the board at the moment... and I will be PMing you immediately after posting this to inform you of this challenge...

Your failure to post a lucid, intellectually sound, logically valid, well reasoned answer, will of course, be your CONCESSION that you are the very ANTITHESIS of everything the founders stood for...

Best of luck...

Any time... You've been PM'd you're STILL on the board... answer challenge of CONCEDE by default.

Last edited:
The best sign from today's DC protest...
:lol:

GW20090912.jpg

Nice poster. Washington would be shocked. After all. Washington and all the founding fathers were LIBERALS

ROFL... that is HYSTERICAL!

I absolutely ADORE the abject ignorance you idiots demonstrate with this misnomer... they use the word "Liberal" ... which they long ago hijacked... despite their ideological aspirations being at diametric opposition with individual liberty...

Had the original GW been subjected to a population of you idiots, he would have recognized you as degenerates; probably found your humanist tendencies as some form of cultism; and would likely have marched his Army towards any population of such to eradicate you... as he would have any threat to the livestock on his farm... thinking no more of killing you than he would any other diseased varmint...

Pretty much how it's going to go down once you idiots flash off the looming US Civil war.

Liberals opposed to individual liberty? I think that depends. Conservatives or libertarians seem more concerned with fiscal freedom. They want to pay fewer taxes, and want the freedom to do as they please with their and other's money. Business interests. Liberals who are able-bodied and want to succeed seem to run into a wall over and over. Most liberals don't want something for nothing. They just want a fair shot.

Liberals want the individual freedom to do as they please with their own bodies, with whom they share their beds and lives with, to a decent education that most of the poor have a snowball's chance in hell at obtaining. As George Carlin said, "The table is tilted folks. The game is rigged". An analogy-the poor drive a Chevette and the wealthy drive a Beamer. Who do you think will win that race?...most of the time? Both sides of the media seem to portray the conservatives as wanting to trample over liberals' religion of choice, their bodies, their lifestyles.

Both sides are angry and understandably so. Instead of communicating with each other, we listen to the talking heads of the extreme right and left. We are going to have to reach a compromise, or we are going to revisit American history...from the 1860's. We've laughed off in our minds the idea that another civil war could ever happen again. And we also laughed off the idea that another Pearl Harbor would ever occur. We all saw how that came to pass. Okay, enough.

Last edited:

What's the issue you have with this well reasoned sentiment? And please... be as specific as your intellectual limitations allow...

Granted that doesn't leave much room... but with a fair effort, I really believe that you can pull this one off...

First....what the hell is Obamacare, anyway? And please be specific. Additionally, why use the "with Kennedy" at all? Kennedy was a great American servant and he JUST passed away. What is the purpose of using his name on this sign?

Well OK... I suppose if you prefer "Dumbass", it fits... Now as to explaining it... 'Dumbass' is a derogatory term which takes note of your severe intellectual limitations... It's hardly distinct from "idiot"... but I'm all about compassion... so we'll settle on it, given your stated preference.

Now you've demonstrated your status as a dumbass be clinging to the pedantic notion that there is some moral distinction; or some other noteworthy point in the attempt to diminish the protest in DC on 9-12; on the ansurd premise that several hundred thousand people taking the time and enduring the expense and expending the effort to demonstrate their displeasure with the Current administration and their anti-American policies...

When in truth those who attended represent a tiny fraction of those who are just as certain in their displeasure who did not attend... given the polling regarding this administration and the Leftist controlled legislature, it's fairly clear that for each person standing in DC, protesting on 9-12, there are 10,000 others who were not in attendence who feel precisely the same way...

Any questions?

Just one, Sparky....what does "Now you've demonstrated your status as a dumbass by clinging to the pedantic notion that there is some moral distinction" mean?

Rather than trying to impress the children with your vocabulary, try checking for grammar errors every now and again. DUMBASS!

It's self explanatory DUMBASS... just beyond your intellectual means...

Last edited:

First....what the hell is Obamacare, anyway? And please be specific. Additionally, why use the "with Kennedy" at all? Kennedy was a great American servant and he JUST passed away. What is the purpose of using his name on this sign?

I guess you have selective amnesia.
Everyone who's touting the healthcare reform want's it called the "Kennedy **** Act"
Obama has HIS OWN PLAN as outlined in his address to Congress...hence "ObamaCare". Do you remember now?

Nice poster. Washington would be shocked. After all. Washington and all the founding fathers were LIBERALS

ROFL... that is HYSTERICAL!

I absolutely ADORE the abject ignorance you idiots demonstrate with this misnomer... they use the word "Liberal" ... which they long ago hijacked... despite their ideological aspirations being at diametric opposition with individual liberty...

Had the original GW been subjected to a population of you idiots, he would have recognized you as degenerates; probably found your humanist tendencies as some form of cultism; and would likely have marched his Army towards any population of such to eradicate you... as he would have any threat to the livestock on his farm... thinking no more of killing you than he would any other diseased varmint...

Pretty much how it's going to go down once you idiots flash off the looming US Civil war.

Liberals opposed to individual liberty?

Uh huh...

I think that depends.

I disagree...

First....what the hell is Obamacare, anyway?

Well there ya have it friends... more obtuse obfuscation... she's now feigning ignorance of the Healthcare bill, which is being authored by every facet of Radcial Left-think from ACORN on down... all of which are directly tied to the Boy King... OKA: Hussein Obama Muslim King of the US...

Sweet fail DUMBASS!

One item..

ROFL....

Best of luck...

Any time... You've been PM'd you're STILL on the board... answer challenge of CONCEDE by default.

ROFLMNAO... I PM'd this douche-bag 20 minutes ago and still nothing...

'snot lookin' good for the Anti-Americans... as usual.

I guess you have selective amnesia.
Everyone who's touting the healthcare reform want's it called the "Kennedy **** Act"
Obama has HIS OWN PLAN as outlined in his address to Congress...hence "ObamaCare". Do you remember now?

You and your ilk have been touting "Obamacare" long before his recent address to Congress. Care to take another stab at it, Skippy?

Well there ya have it friends... more obtuse obfuscation... she's now feigning ignorance of the Healthcare bill, which is being authored by every facet of Radcial Left-think from ACORN on down... all of which are directly tied to the Boy King... OKA: Hussein Obama Muslim King of the US...

Sweet fail DUMBASS!

In other words, "I can't answer your direct questions, so I will simply call you names". YOu guys are all class! Good show!

Well it looks like a another ROUTE...

And THIS is what happens when Leftists are lulled into debate kids... when they can't sit on Cable TV and espouse empty platitudes and vacous cliches... but are actually required to ANSWER their idiocy by regular Americans...

THEY LOSE...

They've ALWAYS LOST... and they WILL ALWAYS LOSE... as long as we recognize and respect the immutable principles of Nature and hold them to account against that standard.

They've ALWAYS LOST... and they WILL ALWAYS LOSE... as long as we recognize and respect the immutable principles of Nature and hold them to account against that standard.

Don't look now, but Obama is in the White House. He did this by thoroughly defeating the GOP ticket of McSame and Flailin....

Well there ya have it friends... more obtuse obfuscation... she's now feigning ignorance of the Healthcare bill, which is being authored by every facet of Radical Left-think from ACORN on down... all of which are directly tied to the Boy King... OKA: Hussein Obama Muslim King of the US...
Sweet fail DUMBASS!

In other words, "I can't answer your direct questions, so I will simply call you names". YOu guys are all class! Good show!

What direct questions were those DUMBASS?

The direct question where you pretended to not know what "OBAMACARE" is? The one which I answered in the very POST WHICH YOU JUST REFERENCED?

I trust this puts your curiosity to bed sis... you've been rhetorically: EVISCERATED.

Don't look now, but Obama is in the White House. He did this by thoroughly defeating the GOP ticket of McSame and Flailin....

Sis, let me suggest that you consider the lessons of King Pyrrhus of Epirus... and perhaps you'll eventually come to understand how winning doesn't always translate into victory...

Sleep well...

Forum List

Back