So what's the count Tens, Hundreds, Millions?

And as has been previously stated the fire department isn' t the people with the expertise to do that. So claiming that as some what credible is -dare I say - some what rediculous.

And as has been previously stated the fire department isn' t the people with the expertise to do that. So claiming that as some what credible is -dare I say - some what rediculous.

Really? The Fire Department has no expertise?

Right now, you're trying to lessen how credible THE FIRE DEPARTMENT is to try and promote your insanity.

Even Fox News, the news source that is your altar to worshiping the GOP said tens of thousands. Not Hundreds, not 1 million, not 2 million.

Stop deluding yourself, it's not even funny anymore. It's just sad.

Hmmm. I just heard on the television that there were close to 15,000 people packed insode the arena at the Obama speech in Minnesota. I also heard that there is a mile in between the Washington Monument and the Capitol and that the entire mile was packed with people protesting in D.C. today. So is you can shove 15,000 people in a sports arena that might at best be a block square, how many people can you fit in a mile?

Really? The Fire Department has no expertise?

Right now, you're trying to lessen how credible THE FIRE DEPARTMENT is to try and promote your insanity.

Even Fox News, the news source that is your altar to worshiping the GOP said tens of thousands. Not Hundreds, not 1 million, not 2 million.

Stop deluding yourself, it's not even funny anymore. It's just sad.

Wasn't there several tea parties around the US?

Again Robert you are trying to insist that the number tens of thousands is a precise number when in fact it is little more than a broad guess. And the firs departments field of expertise isn't crowd control it is extingushing fires so again they are operating well outside their field of expertise. Would you want an accountant putting out four alarm fires or the firemen? Would you want an accountant or a firemen doing your accounts receivable?

This just in.

The DNC announced moments ago that the crowd estimate (calculated by "plants" from ACORN who are highly regarded for truth, accuracy and anything involving numbers) now stands at 17!

This just in.

The DNC announced moments ago that the crowd estimate (calculated by "plants" from ACORN who are highly regarded for truth, accuracy and anything involving numbers) now stands at 17!
:clap2::lol:

Hmmm. I just heard on the television that there were close to 15,000 people packed insode the arena at the Obama speech in Minnesota. I also heard that there is a mile in between the Washington Monument and the Capitol and that the entire mile was packed with people protesting in D.C. today. So is you can shove 15,000 people in a sports arena that might at best be a block square, how many people can you fit in a mile?

:eusa_shhh: roberto don know nuttin bout fizzics:lol:

:eusa_shhh: roberto don know nuttin bout fizzics:lol:
Those nasty dimensionless issues can hang ya up every time.

Try this on for size.
Million Man March | Research | Center for Remote Sensing | Boston University

"...Huge crowd, yes. But not two million. Even DeMint has now changed his first boast on this. Malkin is wrong because the police do not give estimates.

We were there and have seen a lot of crowds on the mall for inaugurations, July 4th festivities, marches, etc. Two million would not fit on the Mall in its two mile stretch.

Best estimate from experience? - 200,000 plus. For those familiar with the Capital and the Mall, the crowd filled the Capital west lawn, the area around the Grant reflecting pool, and west to Fourth street. It started encroaching on another group’s permit west of the Grant statue. It could be another 100,000 to 200,000 because they were forced to spread out along the sides of the rally because of the permit limits and the loudspeakers’ range.

It was a very large crowd, far beyond expectations, but too many groups inflate the numbers (mostly libs). It was NOT “tens of thousands” as the CNN NBC crowd are trying to say, but more like hundreds of thousands. BTW, the DC or Park Police do NOT make estimates, so anyone saying so is wrong.

Not bad for a rally organized by amateurs with no coordinating megalith like unions or the NAACP. Just real people. Almost ALL of the thousands of signs were handmade, not the fancy pre-printed ones handed out by liberal groups like MoveOn and SEIU.

I posted this on earlier threads. Now reports coming out are backing up my estimate. 200,000 (up to 400,000 because many were off to the side in the nether reaches of the Capitol lawn) is a HUGE number - four full Yankee Stadiums. Let’s not get carried away with the 2 million claim and give the left an opportunity to refute everything else.

And it was true grass roots. Almost ALL the signs were handmade, not the product of SEIU and DNC printing presses that characterize liberal rallies."

Celebrating the 9/12 rallies-TURNOUT EST RANGE FROM 350K (liberal) TO 2 MILLION (conservative)

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Again Robert you are trying to insist that the number tens of thousands is a precise number when in fact it is little more than a broad guess. And the firs departments field of expertise isn't crowd control it is extingushing fires so again they are operating well outside their field of expertise. Would you want an accountant putting out four alarm fires or the firemen? Would you want an accountant or a firemen doing your accounts receivable?

Looks like I've already proved you wrong in this department.

So the rest of your post is mere bullshit. Try again next time.

Forum List

Back