lol @ 'we the people' website

Neurotika

idiots own this world
Feb 28, 2012
on the bay
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions

y28d9.jpg

some major butthurt going on..i get it that folks are upset but really, withdrawing from the union?

at least oregon still wants to be an ally :D

Folks, it's time for the half of the country that did not vote to continue the corruption in Washington need to work within our states to limit the power and influence of the federal government. Our states for formed as sovereign entities and are being consumed by the over reach of the federal government.

Contact your state legislatures and governors.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions

y28d9.jpg

some major butthurt going on..i get it that folks are upset but really, withdrawing from the union?

at least oregon still wants to be an ally :D

Why would you want to keep them here? you clearly hate them. It's been made most evident, not hidden a bit. If they want to go I don't see a problem with it..

lol i dont care one way or the other if they go or stay..just a bit extreme to abandon your country cause it tips a bit to the left..or right..i would be laughing just the same either way.

and for the record.. with the exception of the gop rape posse and bullies i really do not do hate..i do profanity and lots of it/sarcasm/satire/bitch/pissed off as hell...but rarely hate.

Last edited:
OP apparently has never read the Constitution.

The Constitution is a contract between the States to implement a certain kind of gov't that was clearly laid out. If the Contract isn't being adhered to, then the States have a right to secede.

If you signed a contract with a corporation for services and they didn't provide them, you can sue to get what you contracted for or to terminate the contract entirely.

People who argue against secession are in effect, pro Gov't slavery.

Now we'll see if Obama will act like the Terrorist Abe Lincoln and invade the States. He already threatened Texas over the TSA.

Folks, it's time for the half of the country that did not vote to continue the corruption in Washington need to work within our states to limit the power and influence of the federal government. Our states for formed as sovereign entities and are being consumed by the over reach of the federal government.

Contact your state legislatures and governors.
That ended in 1865, when we became a nation of, by and for compulsion at gunpoint.

@ madscientist...she has read the constitution...another antiquated document..kinda like the bible..open to the interpretation of whomever wishes to use/exploit/manipulate it to make their point or promote/deny <insert random right here> , that was written over couple hundred years ago by founding slavers...

maybe time for an update on it in any case.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back