Lol, Shania Twain forced to "apologize" for saying she would have voted for Trump.

Shania Twain apologizes for offending anyone with President Trump comments

Shania Twain made the mistake of saying that she would have voted for Trump had she been an American.

She is now trying to backtrack and down play the statement in fear of the violent and hate filled left. Her career and possibly her very life, now feels threatened.
free speech getting whacked by the left again. I love you Shania!! stay focused girl they are but pukes. your music won't be harmed. say fk you to them.

Communists/Democrats despise free speech and our Constitution. Communists invented 'Political Correctness' - (PC). It's good to see more folks finally realizing that. Now they need to stand up and oppose them.

I read her apology from the link in the OP. Sometimes it's better not to apologize and simply let it blow over in time.

It's far too late.

I'm sure the left has targeted her and her children and her friends for her comments.

Nothing she can do can atone for her sin

Envelopes with white powder inside are being mailed to her as we speak.

I understand her fear. I only wish she had more of a backbone
It does get frustrating, but remember that the Regressive Left has people fearing they'll say the "wrong thing" pretty much everywhere at this point.

This is what they've been after for a long time: Cultural authoritarianism. Control without needing the law to back it up.

If she were the only one, that's one thing. But this is everywhere now. Watch every last damn thing you say, or else.

Shania Twain made the mistake of saying that she would have voted for Trump had she been an American.

She is now trying to backtrack and down play the statement in fear of the violent and hate filled left. Her career and possibly her very life, now feels threatened.
I don't think she has to worry about her career. She has been out of the spotlight for many years.

She has done some weird things in her life. For example, she and her husband divorced and a couple they they were friends with divorced. Then they switched partners and remarried. To me that is weird.

Shania Twain opens up about swapping husbands with her best friend and why she stopped singing

I see, but using cigars on your intern is "A" Ok, right?
What in the hell does that have to do with this thread or anything I've posted in this thread?

You were questioning the sexual morality of two or more consenting adults.

How judgmental of you.

Do you think she will go to hell now?

Oh, that's right, you don't believe in such a place, do you cuz you don't believe in God.

Perhaps Dims should start believing in a non-PC hell that exists without a God.
Apparently you don't know what I believe. I said it was weird. You seem to be extrapolating wildly from that. "Weird" is not a moral judgement.

It's just that the ad holmium attacks get old.

Without them the left is defenseless

You see...Shania screwed up. Why? She has FU money. The correct response should have been; "Well kiss my ass then!"
Yeeah, I would gladly "kiss her ass."

37c5b54a2788a39a30470634514fb68b.gif

free speech getting whacked by the left again. I love you Shania!! stay focused girl they are but pukes. your music won't be harmed. say fk you to them.
I have a problem with her apology. Apologize for what? The dixie kuuunts did not apologize.

Then again, you really do need to be brave to take on this PC world. Does not take any sort of bravery to go against the right or conservatives. You are held up by the world as a hero. You are part of that club.

That is why we see so many in entertainment being so LOUD AND PROUD about their hatred for everything America or capitalist or Christian. They are LOUD AND PROUD too.

I do not see many outspoken conservatives in Hollywood. I do not blame them. I know I am quiet out there in public. Sort of.

Then again I do defend my position, but all too often I am quiet. Yes, I am guilty of that sin too.

Shania Twain says she has 'no common moral beliefs' with Trump - CNN

The Canadian said on Twitter that she did not "hold any common moral beliefs" with Trump and regretted appearing to endorse him in an interview with the Guardian that was published Sunday.

"I would have voted for him because, even though he was offensive, he seemed honest," the newspaper quoted her as saying. "Do you want straight or polite? Not that you shouldn't be able to have both. If I were voting, I just don't want bulls**t. I would have voted for a feeling that it was transparent.

----------------

The left are beyond pathetic. They are dangerous asswipes.
She lost a lot of idiotic fans............................

The Canadian said on Twitter that she did not "hold any common moral beliefs" with Trump and regretted appearing to endorse him in an interview with the Guardian that was published Sunday.

"I would have voted for him because, even though he was offensive, he seemed honest," the newspaper quoted her as saying. "Do you want straight or polite? Not that you shouldn't be able to have both. If I were voting, I just don't want bulls**t. I would have voted for a feeling that it was transparent.

----------------

She has a net worth of $370M so yes she would have voted for Trump.

I have a problem with her apology. Apologize for what? The dixie kuuunts did not apologize.

Then again, you really do need to be brave to take on this PC world. Does not take any sort of bravery to go against the right or conservatives. You are held up by the world as a hero. You are part of that club.

That is why we see so many in entertainment being so LOUD AND PROUD about their hatred for everything America or capitalist or Christian. They are LOUD AND PROUD too.

I do not see many outspoken conservatives in Hollywood. I do not blame them. I know I am quiet out there in public. Sort of.

Then again I do defend my position, but all too often I am quiet. Yes, I am guilty of that sin too.

The Dixie Chicks were right, why would they apologize?

Weird she was on Ru Paul's Drag Race after Trump said Pence wants to hang all the gays.
Trump may have thought he was joking..................

----------------

On ignore. Cannot argue with a pathetic fucking puppet. Especially ones with such pathetic stupid ass bullshit.

----------------

On ignore. Cannot argue with a pathetic fucking puppet. Especially ones with such pathetic stupid ass bullshit.

Or is it you can't refute my post. Runaway loser.

It's scary, when Trump voters are majority but then have to hide in the weeds like chicken thieves because a few "empowered" liberal fascist brown shirts intimidation and harassment. liberals SAY they love diversity and freedom of speech, but they don't. Those foolish liberal hypocrites, that's why Trump is the president, for heaven's sake... They don't get IT...

The left may win these solo fights where they gang up and pile on an individual...conservatives will just keep winning elections :muahaha:

I'd say she backed down because she understands the mob of liberals will try to screw her..........Not literally ........get your dang minds out of the gutter.......

She's an awesome singer................HOT

Forum List

Back