Lol, Shania Twain forced to "apologize" for saying she would have voted for Trump.

She isn't being 'Politically Correct', therefore the Gulag awaits her. Communists invented the notion of 'Political Correctness.' And guess who runs the US Democratic Party? Do the math folks.

She isn't being 'Politically Correct', therefore the Gulag awaits her. Communists invented the notion of 'Political Correctness.' And guess who runs the US Democratic Party? Do the math folks.

Democrats support living wages for the working class. I'm a wealthy Democrat and walk the walk.

The left may win these solo fights where they gang up and pile on an individual...conservatives will just keep winning elections :muahaha:
Old white guys will soon be outnumbered.
By young white people. Does your stupidity know no bounds? I bet you cat o mine tails is worn out huh? And the sad part is you are alone in their use.

Thankfully the young whites are mostly registering Democratic. Someone has to fix your mistakes.

It's scary, when Trump voters are majority but then have to hide in the weeds like chicken thieves because a few "empowered" liberal fascist brown shirts intimidation and harassment. liberals SAY they love diversity and freedom of speech, but they don't. Those foolish liberal hypocrites, that's why Trump is the president, for heaven's sake... They don't get IT...

More ignorant opinion based on nonfactual bloviating.

I'd say she backed down because she understands the mob of liberals will try to screw her..........Not literally ........get your dang minds out of the gutter.......

She's an awesome singer................HOT

She has to sell records. The Dixie Chicks are all multi-millionaires, which they did without sacrificing their morals. They were right about Bush, and Bush proved them right.

Who cares who she votes for ?

12_01_12_shania_twain_opens_kabik-600-588.jpg

The left may win these solo fights where they gang up and pile on an individual...conservatives will just keep winning elections :muahaha:
By young white people. Does your stupidity know no bounds? I bet you cat o mine tails is worn out huh? And the sad part is you are alone in their use.

Thankfully the young whites are mostly registering Democratic. Someone has to fix your mistakes.
Don't care. Politics is not my life. As long as the economy keeps rolling along have at your wet dreams.

Don't care. Politics is not my life. As long as the economy keeps rolling along have at your wet dreams.

You'd have cred if you'd said that between 2010 and 2017. You didn't.

Seven million Americans have to work a second and third job to make ends meet. That's your fault, and that's politics.

Seven million Americans have to work a second and third job to make ends meet. That's your fault, and that's politics.
stupid_meter.gif

Forum List

Back