Lol now stuff is coming out of black holes

In other words, people who don't know what's going on halfway across the galaxy have convinced you they do.
\
In other words, you have not convinced me that educated people know nothing about their field.
Was einstein educated because he published that the universe was a static not expanding bubble

Yawn
Einstein didn't write his theories on stone tablets. He was brilliant but not infallible. E.g., God does play dice with the universe.
It can not be known if God plays dice. Einstein was wrong here too

In other words, people who don't know what's going on halfway across the galaxy have convinced you they do.
\
In other words, you have not convinced me that educated people know nothing about their field.
Was einstein educated because he published that the universe was a static not expanding bubble

Yawn
Einstein didn't write his theories on stone tablets. He was brilliant but not infallible. E.g., God does play dice with the universe.
He may not play dice but he does love cause and effect. and random numbers.

What's in your pocket almost certainly is constrained by size and weight. No scientist can name what's in your pocket but they and say it's not a battleship.

Likewise, no one know ALL about the beginning of time but observation of now can tell us plenty.
Unfortunatly your statement is false. We cannot view black holes as they are now. We can only view them as they were when the light that left them, or the radio waves, millions of years ago. That ain't much of a now is it?
But no light is supposed to be able to leave them

Yawn
Stop yawning and look and see where I stated: "Or the radio waves".
Again since the source and intensity of the waves is not known, nor is the object effecting them known, you can extract no fact, just more supposition
The source (location) and wavelengths are known so we do have facts that may or may not fit our theories.
The intensity is not known, it can not be known from our vantage point. Sorry just is

\

Yawn
He may be playing dice right now, but you can not know, in this regard Einstein was as intelligent as a bacteria

Yawn
He may be playing dice right now, but you can not know, in this regard Einstein was as intelligent as a bacteria
How many bacteria came up with the math theories that led to atomic power?

No scientist can name what's in my pocket now, and we are in the same time and space on the same planet but they know all about the beginning of time
What's in your pocket almost certainly is constrained by size and weight. No scientist can name what's in your pocket but they and say it's not a battleship.

Likewise, no one know ALL about the beginning of time but observation of now can tell us plenty.
Unfortunatly your statement is false. We cannot view black holes as they are now. We can only view them as they were when the light that left them, or the radio waves, millions of years ago. That ain't much of a now is it?
Time is relative so my now may be different from your now.
The time of every human who has ever lived on the earth is a flicker of an instant when compared to the universes time scale so your time and my time are statistically almost perfectly equal, in fact the difference could never be measured

Yawn
How many bacteria came up with the math theories that led to atomic power?
The exact same number as humans that know where the universe came from

ZERO

No scientist can name what's in my pocket now, and we are in the same time and space on the same planet but they know all about the beginning of time

Yawn
Only true for light inside the event horizon. Light at the horizon can escape and, in fact may exist there forever.
Only true if you are a zombie who believes everything on TV...……….I don't, including the news broadcast about me that was a lie.

\

Yawn
It is proven, God does play dice with the universe.

Time is relative so my now may be different from your now.
The time of every human who has ever lived on the earth is a flicker of an instant when compared to the universes time scale so your time and my time are statistically almost perfectly equal, in fact the difference could never be measured
Actually the time difference can be measured and it is critically important. Just ask your GPS.

\

Yawn
God can not be proven.

Now you are behaving like a certified retard

Yawn
Stop yawning and look and see where I stated: "Or the radio waves".
Again since the source and intensity of the waves is not known, nor is the object effecting them known, you can extract no fact, just more supposition
The source (location) and wavelengths are known so we do have facts that may or may not fit our theories.
The intensity is not known, it can not be known from our vantage point. Sorry just is
So what is the difference in light falling on you between a 100W bulb 10 feet from you and a 100W bulb 1000 feet from you?

Yawn
God can not be proven.

Now you are behaving like a certified retard
Read the link or don't comment on it. Least you sound like a retard.

the news broadcast about me that was a lie.
Alright you got my attention. Details?
Not going to talk about it, I am trying to find the newscaster that said my name, can't seem to remember her name but I can see her face clearly.

However it was all lies from the same Clinton FBI that lied every day about Trump

Forum List

Back