Lol now stuff is coming out of black holes

Actually, I explained why your thread title was stupid and incorrect. Not that you retained that rational info.
I wish I were as smart as you, then I could work as a dishwasher at the Chinese restaurant
I know you do.
How did your portfolio do today kid
As , poor little troll's troll thread fell on it's face. Now he has to troll his own thread....
As brilliant as you are one would expect you to own at least a few skyscrapers
No, that's just what it seems like to you, because you are a grade A moron.

I wish I were as smart as you, then I could work as a dishwasher at the Chinese restaurant
I know you do.
How did your portfolio do today kid
As , poor little troll's troll thread fell on it's face. Now he has to troll his own thread....
As brilliant as you are one would expect you to own at least a few skyscrapers
No, that's just what it seems like to you, because you are a grade A moron.
I also own like 12 guitars...………………...

Einstein didn't write his theories on stone tablets. He was brilliant but not infallible. E.g., God does play dice with the universe.
It can not be known if God plays dice. Einstein was wrong here too
It is proven, God does play dice with the universe.
God can not be proven.

Now you are behaving like a certified retard
Read the link or don't comment on it. Least you sound like a retard.
Logic rules that I do not have to waste my time reading the link, I believe in God, but know that it can not be proven that he plays dice, literally or figuratively Logic serves me well
In other words, you're happy not knowing what you don't know. And commenting on it too. It is ignorance that is serving you well.

Spoiler alert: God has nothing to do with what Einstein said.

It can not be known if God plays dice. Einstein was wrong here too
It is proven, God does play dice with the universe.
God can not be proven.

Now you are behaving like a certified retard
Read the link or don't comment on it. Least you sound like a retard.
Logic rules that I do not have to waste my time reading the link, I believe in God, but know that it can not be proven that he plays dice, literally or figuratively Logic serves me well
In other words, you're happy not knowing what you don't know. And commenting on it too. It is ignorance that is serving you well.

Spoiler alert: God has nothing to do with what Einstein said.
Actually I cant read every internet link referred by fools. See seriously kid, I do not follow your lead, never did or will. You will get used to it

So what is the difference in light falling on you between a 100W bulb 10 feet from you and a 100W bulb 1000 feet from you?
None if the light was emitted trillions of miles away billions of years ago, their intensity would be equal at zero

That's why only extremely bright objects, like galaxies, supernovas, and active black holes are visible at those distances and why telescopes have to take hours long exposures.
Nonsense stupid because the Earth moves in those hours, so how does the telescope hold the Earth still allowing a clear exposure?

If this is a test I want to start at 3 stars, no less

Seriously, do some research. Even amateurs have motor drives on their scopes.
You would know being a certified amateur

Yo that armature telescope motor drive would have to move at exactly the same speed and direction as the Earth and the telescope could not move in any other direction at all so it could never be touched.

Here are your images

3 hour telescope exposure image - Bing images

télescope-homme-clipart-vectorisé_csp20964316.jpg

That's exactly what they do, except they move opposite the rotation on the earth so the telescope can stay pointed for long periods of time at the object of interest. You really don't know much about this, do you?

So you are saying that the current evidence available all determines fact.
No. Sorry my man, I cant really help you with your mental problems. Nor is it my job to do so.
You also can't offer any rational info, but do keep being amusing
Actually, I explained why your thread title was stupid and incorrect. Not that you retained that rational info.

Keep practicing and trying. Some day they may hire you. Until then, come out from under the bridge and stop trying to be a troll.

None if the light was emitted trillions of miles away billions of years ago, their intensity would be equal at zero

That's why only extremely bright objects, like galaxies, supernovas, and active black holes are visible at those distances and why telescopes have to take hours long exposures.
Nonsense stupid because the Earth moves in those hours, so how does the telescope hold the Earth still allowing a clear exposure?

Yo that armature telescope motor drive would have to move at exactly the same speed and direction as the Earth and the telescope could not move in any other direction at all so it could never be touched.

Here are your images

That's exactly what they do, except they move opposite the rotation on the earth so the telescope can stay pointed for long periods of time at the object of interest. You really don't know much about this, do you?
Doesn't matter a photo of light emitted billions of years ago trillions of miles away gives no info, yet they claim to know all sorts of things that are all conjecture. So tell us how bright was NASA for frying astronauts in pure O2

So you are saying that the current evidence available all determines fact.
No. Sorry my man, I cant really help you with your mental problems. Nor is it my job to do so.

Keep practicing and trying. Some day they may hire you. Until then, come out from under the bridge and stop trying to be a troll.
Kid I own companies on 6 continents

How bout u

Kid I own companies on 6 continents

How bout u

I understand how telescopes work.

Here are your images

Doesn't matter a photo of light emitted billions of years ago trillions of miles away gives no info, yet they claim to know all sorts of things that are all conjecture. So tell us how bright was NASA for frying astronauts in pure O2

Obviously it doesn't matter to you that you don't know how things work. And you're off by quite a large factor. Galaxies billions of light years away are far beyond trillions of miles. You simply have no idea how bright a galaxy is.

Here are your images

Obviously it doesn't matter to you that you don't know how things work. And you're off by quite a large factor. Galaxies billions of light years away are far beyond trillions of miles. You simply have no idea how bright a galaxy is.
Again I own stocks on 6 continents, you play astronomer

Let us know what you find

You can't refute anything I say, if you could you would.
No, you attention starved little weirdo, i woild never lift a fi ger to attenpt to debunk the lies of freaks like you..."I own 6 companies"..."I am 6'6", 300"...etc etc...nobody would. Freaks like you are a dime a dozen on the internet.

You can't refute anything I say, if you could you would.
No, you attention starved little weirdo, i woild never lift a fi ger to attenpt to debunk the lies of freaks like you..."I own 6 companies"..."I am 6'6", 300"...etc etc...nobody would. Freaks like you are a dime a dozen on the internet.
Still no information to refute anything I have said

Keep on fartin fatty

Here are your images

Again I own stocks on 6 continents, you play astronomer

Let us know what you find
Since you have such limited understanding of the cosmos and even how simple telescopes work, pardon me if I don't care that you've managed to buy stocks in a few companies. It sounds like you're very excited about that, enjoy it.

And I noticed a shift in your narrative. You used to "own companies". Now you "own stocks". Kind of a bad slip there, wouldn't you think?

Forum List

Back