LOL.....Gore now says climate change triggering "flying rivers"!!!

What an embarrassment he is.

"flying rivers" he talks about is a real normal metrological weather process that has happened for a long time. It is usually called the Pineapple express, when it is a very long run of a low pressure system that can stretch from Hawaii to the Pacific Northwest coast as a single storm.

He still wants to scare ignorant people for more cash apparently, the main reason why he never allows for a real debate.

...He still wants to scare ignorant people for more cash....
Hmmm, it sure works doesn't it...

THE WORLD WILL END UNLESS YOU GIVE ME YOUR LIFE SAVINGS!!!!!

He can have my large sash of Monopoly currency. He has a crowd of wide eyed morons who also make fools of themselves following this imbecile. I have met them on message boards before, they are some of the dumbest most ignorant alarmists I have ever met.

I'm really starting to think that Gore is on our side of things!!!:springbed:

Every time he opens his mouth, skeptics win!!!

Gore travels to Dubai, warns: ‘Global warming’ triggering ‘flying rivers, rain bombs’
Except they are real. Dam that science, contradicting ideology with fact.

Learn more about these rivers in the sky.
Oh My God you are ignorant...

The PE ( Pineapple Express) is a naturally occurring event. It is well known and not a new phenomenon. Al Whore is just trying to drum up fear among those who are uninformed about this normal and cyclical atmospheric occurrence.

So....guess this will be part of the new narrative....FLYING RIVERS :springbed:

We are to be hit by a flying river within hours. We depend on the flying river of the Pineapple Express it's what we rely on to keep from falling into draught. A few years without the PE and we are in a world of dry hurt.

Gore travels to Dubai, warns: ‘Global warming’ triggering ‘flying rivers, rain bombs’

The PE ( Pineapple Express) is a naturally occurring event. It is well known and not a new phenomenon. Al Whore is just trying to drum up fear among those who are uninformed about this normal and cyclical atmospheric occurrence.
You're right, I am ignorant. I don't know what the effect of climate change will have on these rivers. Do you know?

You're right, I am ignorant. I don't know what the effect of climate change will have on these rivers. Do you know?

Actually, history has a pretty wide range of natural variation. We are no where close to those boundaries.

Think cognitively. What level of water flows created the valleys in California or the deltas of the gulf?

Actually, history has a pretty wide range of natural variation. We are no where close to those boundaries.
Sea levels have changed dramatically in the past but we've built our country on their present level. There would be a catastrophy if our ports were either submerged or no longer on the sea.
Think cognitively. What level of water flows created the valleys in California or the deltas of the gulf?
No idea but I'm sure it varied by the year, decade, century, and millennia.

Sea levels have changed dramatically in the past but we've built our country on their present level. There would be a catastrophy if our ports were either submerged or no longer on the sea.
No idea but I'm sure it varied by the year, decade, century, and millennia.
This is called Natural Variation... Man has no control over this and anything that happens inside those boundaries is within natural normal's. Now where is the proof that man has had an impact that you can prove with empirical evidence (models are not evidence).

Whenever skooker types "LOL" in a thread title, one knows the thread is going to be idiots on parade...

Forum List

Back