But who cares... AlGore says CO2 increases world temperature equal to 600,000 nuclear bombs going off... REALLY ALGore??

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The World Economic Forum guest said the situation is more dire than people realize and claimed the current output of greenhouse gases is sending heat into the atmosphere that is equivalent to '600,000 Hiroshima' bombs ever day.

Hmmm.. so where did he get that number because a brief search shows this:
1 day equal to 86,400 seconds X 4 equals 345,600 in one day ...hmmm... But AlGore said 600,000? Maybe AlGore is wrong by 75%?
Now I'm not saying there isn't "Climate Change"... because this chart shows what the temperature of the Earth was at one time when it was over 90° f.
globalwarminghistory.png

4bombs_second.png

Last edited:
I agree that we need to clean up our act and I also agree that people like Al Gore only go to making that harder to do.

Back around March of this year John Kerry took unauthorized trips to Middle Eastern nations to talk to their leaders about climate change and ways of pacifying these folks to play his game. . At the same time Donald Trump was at a large political rally of his in Commerce, Georgia. . At one point Trump roasted John Kerry saying, “You have people like John Kerry traveling to foreign countries and worrying about “The Climate!” The climate! Oh, I heard that the other day…. Here we are, Russia’s destroying Ukraine, and threatening us with nuclear weapons, and he’s worried about the ocean will rise 1/100th of 1% in the next 300 fucking years!” . The crowed roared, because it is funny. --------

I cannot stomach governments and green corporations and woke educators using their totally fake propaganda about how we are going to all die because the climate will burn us up before we can collect our social security. . It is a major sin against God what they are doing to our world. . These political and corporate entities have used trillions of dollars for their own political or wealth enhancing motives and, consequently, deprived the poor and the needy of these resources to improve their lives or save their lives. . I hate it and I cannot believe how many buy into this B.S.

Clean up our act? That's a broad statement. Define what you mean by that

That's a huge ask. Once again, I am not here to write a policy statement that no one would read anyway.

Things like no longer allowing rivers to catch fire. Not allowing incompetence pollute our water supply.

Al Gore is a liar and a hypocrite. If he and all his international jet set buddies were really concerned with CO2 levels, they should be having these meetings remotely. They forced schools to do that. What's really happening here is Gore and all those other assholes are having an all expenses paid, 5 star vacation, including 5 star hookers.

The World Economic Forum guest said the situation is more dire than people realize and claimed the current output of greenhouse gases is sending heat into the atmosphere that is equivalent to '600,000 Hiroshima' bombs ever day.

1 day equal to 86,400 seconds X 4 equals 345,600 in one day ...hmmm... But AlGore said 600,000? Maybe AlGore is wrong by 75%?
Now I'm not saying there isn't "Climate Change"... because this chart shows what the temperature of the Earth was at one time when it was over 90° f.
View attachment 748759
View attachment 748757

No one really pays attention to Gore and his weird weather-panic cult. He's just looking for money.

Al Gore is a liar and a hypocrite. If he and all his international jet set buddies were really concerned with CO2 levels, they should be having these meetings remotely. They forced schools to do that. What's really happening here is Gore and all those other assholes are having an all expenses paid, 5 star vacation, including 5 star hookers.

Money, money, money, monnnnnneeeeey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,moooooney.

13 years ago this blithering idiot told us the N polar ice cap would be totally gone during the summer within 5 years.

skip to 2:10 if you don't want to watch him drool on himself for the entire clip.

View attachment 748759
View attachment 748757

He forgot some zeros. The "majick" number to draw attention is SIX MILLION.

Forum List

Back