Lol, GOP Elites in Panic to Stop Trump, but Have Fallen Down and Cant Get Up!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is hilarious. The Masters of the Universe cant Beat this rank amateur politician and they look like dumbasses.

For a couple of million I can tell them how to do it, roflmao, but I know they wouldnt listen to me anyway and that is the hilarious part of it all - they wont listen to anyone that is outside their little echo chamber of political whores.

Republican Elites Land in South Carolina With No Plan to Stop Trump

Meanwhile, exit polls in the party's center-right New Hampshire base revealed no obvious weaknesses for Trump. He won voters across age groups, income levels, gender, marital status and ideologies; he even won independents. National polls say Trump is dominating among self-identified moderate Republicans, the group that the establishment-friendly candidates are also gunning for.

“What Iowa and New Hampshire demonstrate is that the only person in this field who can beat Donald Trump is me,” Cruz Wednesday told radio host Mike Gallagher. “You can’t beat Donald coming from the left. It just doesn’t work.”

But the Republican establishment has resisted coalescing behind Cruz because he's the one candidate that some party leaders dislike even more than Trump.

‘Firing Squad’
With Chris Christie and Carly Fiorina quitting the race on Wednesday, Bush, Rubio, and Kasich are competing to become the establishment favorite to take on Trump ahead of the Feb. 20 primary South Carolina.

If those three get into a circular firing squad, the one who benefits is Trump,” said David Winston, a Republican consultant who worked on Newt Gingrich's 2012 presidential campaign.

That's their problem, they literally cannot see what is driving Trump's popularity. It's because they cannot conceive of the truth that the party is fed up with their reluctance to push the party platform.

Are they pretending that their "party" isn't just a few loosely confederated single-wedge-issue voting bases?

Are they pretending that their "party" isn't just a few loosely confederated single-wedge-issue voting bases?
Well that loose confederation is about to stomp your Hillary face in at the polls, loser!

roflmao

The GOP Candidates are going Mutual Assured Destruction on each other like in 2012. Not worried.

Apparently you dont know what the fuck MAD is; it is a strategy for peace through mutual intimidation.

What I think you mean is that the GOP is having a Civil War among each other.

The GOP Candidates are going Mutual Assured Destruction on each other like in 2012. Not worried.

Apparently you dont know what the fuck MAD is; it is a strategy for peace through mutual intimidation.

What I think you mean is that the GOP is having a Civil War among each other.

The front-runners are doing damage to each other that may haunt them in the General Election. Like Gingrich did to Romney in 2012

The front-runners are doing damage to each other that may haunt them in the General Election. Like Gingrich did to Romney in 2012

Trump is not dropping in polls or crowding the establishment lane with the rhetoric. None of his bombast broadsides has backfired yet.

The elites cant find a single one candidate to unite opposition to Trump and ironically enough IT IS THE RESULT OF THEIR PREPPING A CORONATION ROUTE FOR JEB that it wound up this way.

Trump is not dropping in polls or crowding the establishment lane with the rhetoric. None of his bombast broadsides has backfired yet.

The elites cant find a single one candidate to unite opposition to Trump and ironically enough IT IS THE RESULT OF THEIR PREPPING A CORONATION ROUTE FOR JEB that it wound up this way.

Iowa and New Hampshire are not super conservative. Will be interesting to see how Trump does in South Carolina, especially with the ad of kids playing Trump. Masterful stuff, that.

Iowa and New Hampshire are not super conservative. Will be interesting to see how Trump does in South Carolina, especially with the ad of kids playing Trump. Masterful stuff, that.
Trump is averaging 16 points ahead there.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - South Carolina Republican Presidential Primary

I dont think that Bush or Rubio will top Cruz, though I rad that Bush is very strong in SC.

I think it will end up something like Trump 40%, Cruz 20%, Bush 15% and Rubio 13% with an added 35 to whoever wins in Nevada, and t lookslikke Trump too.

RealClearPolitics - Republican Primary Polls

Trump is averaging 16 points ahead there.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - South Carolina Republican Presidential Primary

I dont think that Bush or Rubio will top Cruz, though I rad that Bush is very strong in SC.

I think it will end up something like Trump 40%, Cruz 20%, Bush 15% and Rubio 13% with an added 35 to whoever wins in Nevada, and t lookslikke Trump too.

RealClearPolitics - Republican Primary Polls

Should be new polls soon. Will be interesting.

Forum List

Back