LOL! Glen Beck accuses Teapees of racism

Shall we review the evidence?

Left wing sites get hold of a quote from Beck and spin it to accuse him of calling TEA Partiers racist. Instead of reviewing his comment for themselves, and applying logic to comprehend his comment... the left wing hacks march right along with their masters and regurgitate what they are told he said. Does not matter that it is not accurate. Just that they can bullshit about it.

Now, you tell me. Is calling people on their lack of comprehension 'bitchy' or just brutally honest? I call it honesty. It may not be pleasant.... the truth is often unpleasant if you're lying.

Gawd, do you ever stop being so defensive? The only LIE here is your pretending to know what others comprehend... :cuckoo:

Again, we'll review the evidence (for the slow kids at the back of the class)..... Beck did not call the TPs racist. And yet (based on a the left wing media's interpretation of his words)... left wing posters have started a variety of threads stating that 'Beck accuses the TPs of racism'. Do any of those posters take issue with the spin provided by the left wing media? No. They support it.

What am I supposed to say about that? Am I supposed to march lock step along with y'all just so I'm not a bitch?

If people choose to regurgitate bullshit just because it suits their political agenda, fine... but please don't expect me not to point out their lack of critical thought.... or even basic comprehension.

You're being dishonest :eusa_liar:

He said that some tea partiers appear racist

Nobody said that he said that "the tea party" (as opposed to some tea partiers - which he DID say) are racist.

So, you're lying about others' lack of comprehension with your own lack of comprehension :eek:

It's the blind partisanship that cracks me up.

Glenn Beck is a dumbass, not to be believed only to be ridiculed, according to the left UNTIL he says something that they like, then he's a fount of wisdom and credibility.

But that's typical left wing.

I know and understand why he said it, get past the remedial shit.

You're yelling at people for claiming he said.................................................WHAT HE SAID.

You're not making anyone look stupid as you're pronouncing that you're doing, but just making yourself appear insecure about what he said.

He said that TPers who support Newt appear racist, to him. Fact.
You're calling people who point that out stupid/lacking comprehension/etc................when nothing they've said to my knowledge was outisde of what actually happened.

I'm not 'yelling', sweetie, I'm typing comments on a message board.... without even bothering to hit 'CAPS LOCK'. Don't read into my posts emotions that are not mine.

How I 'appear' is of no interest to me. I am interested in why people allow the media to interpret an individual's comments and accept that interpretation as fact. Personally, I find it unintelligent, shallow, and pathetic.

Just so I have this right.

Supporting spending cuts means I am a racist, but if I reverse my position Im a racist.

Does that about sum it up?

That is exactly how the left works it.

It's the blind partisanship that cracks me up.

Glenn Beck is a dumbass, not to be believed only to be ridiculed, according to the left UNTIL he says something that they like, then he's a fount of wisdom and credibility.

But that's typical left wing.

who's approving of his comments or calling them wisdom? show us that you're not just huffpuffing - come on! You can do it! Show us what drew you to making this comment, all this Approval of what he said going on. Where's THAT at?

A righty talking head posed a challenge to the TPs...Get a grip, it's funny! :lol:

image6814705x.jpg

Glenn Beck Rally Attracts Estimated 87,000 - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
The area around the Lincoln Memorial in Washington during a rally organized by conservative commentator Glenn Beck is seen in this aerial picture taken Aug. 28, 2010

I was under the impression it was a million people. Did fox lie about the audience?

No, your imagination just sucks.

http://www.google.com/url?url=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/11/jon-stewart-catches-sean_n_353447.html&rct=j&sa=X&ei=jWrnTr2ZJIOq2QWclJHsCA&ved=0CEYQuAIwBQ&q=fox+lies+about+becks+tea+party+rally+audiance+size&usg=AFQjCNHWCvnsBPctheX5NWuRO4NNE-1X6g

“So if you’ve got a big government progressive or a big government progressive in Obama, one in Newt Gingrich, one in Obama, ask yourself this Tea Party: Is it about Obama’s race? Because that’s what it appears to be to me. If you’re against him but you’re for this guy, it must be about race. It’s the policies that matter.”

Glenn Beck: Tea Partiers Who Support Newt Are Racist | TPM2012

Your not being totally honest about what Beck actually thinks.

Beck Explains His Criticism of &#8216;Progressive&#8217; Newt Gingrich | Tea Party | Video | TheBlaze.com <---from the "horses" website

What worries me is that so few people couldn't see what he meant. We must have some serious problems in our public education system that so many Americans seem to lack even basic comprehension skills.

Well, let's see. 98% say Beck called the Teabaggers racist, but 2%, like CG, think that he didn't say that. Oh the quandry, who really knows what Beck said?

Does Beck understand what Beck said?:lol:

By stating that supporting Newt makes them appear Racist, to him - he's essentially using a fear-mongering tactic to get people to avoid voting for Newt is what he's doing. More slimy tactics from a slimy dude.

Gawd, do you ever stop being so defensive? The only LIE here is your pretending to know what others comprehend... :cuckoo:

Again, we'll review the evidence (for the slow kids at the back of the class)..... Beck did not call the TPs racist. And yet (based on a the left wing media's interpretation of his words)... left wing posters have started a variety of threads stating that 'Beck accuses the TPs of racism'. Do any of those posters take issue with the spin provided by the left wing media? No. They support it.

What am I supposed to say about that? Am I supposed to march lock step along with y'all just so I'm not a bitch?

If people choose to regurgitate bullshit just because it suits their political agenda, fine... but please don't expect me not to point out their lack of critical thought.... or even basic comprehension.

Nobody said that he said that "the tea party" (as opposed to some tea partiers - which he DID say) are racist.

So, you're lying about others' lack of comprehension with your own lack of comprehension :eek:

Nope, I'm taking the title of this thread and calling it... and those who repeat it... as crap.

My issue is the lack of integrity of those in the media - and the lack of integrity of those who use those media as sources. Don't misunderstand me... the right are equally as ridiculous. But, by constantly refusing to question what we read, and choosing to accept and repeat that crap as fact, those who do so show themselves to be intellectually void.

By stating that supporting Newt makes them appear Racist, to him - he's essentially using a fear-mongering tactic to get people to avoid voting for Newt is what he's doing. More slimy tactics from a slimy dude.

What's 'slimy' about it. He's got an opinion and makes his living from voicing it. I don't necessarily agree with what he said but I do think he's raised an interesting issue. Why would anyone who supports small government support Gingrich.

Unfortunately, the actual point is lost because left wing media, and their borg, prefer bullshit to logic.

But he did say that some tea partiers (newt supporters) appear racist.....so I don't get how you're all huff-puff and calling people stupid for observing a verifiable statement of his. seems you're just complaining to complain, because nobody said he called ALL tea partiers racist, and it seems like that's what you're railing against.

I'm 'railing against' people lying about what he said. It's the lack of basic intellect of individuals to comprehend what someone means, and apparently preferring to regurgitate bullshit from left wing media 'spin'.

Honestly, I couldn't give a rats ass about what Beck says - I tend not to concern myself with what any commentator says. I just think it's very telling that so many people appear to lack basic comprehension skills.
:lol: Put down the shovel.
:dig:
He didn't call them racist, naw. He just said they appear to be racist, to him.

No he didn't. He said if they don't support Obama (Big Government, progressive, nanny state policies) but you do support Gingrich (Big Government, progressive, nanny state policies).... then it appears to be about Obama's race.

I don't support Obama.

I don't support Gingrich (for the reason that I view him as another Obama/Bush/etc).

I support the TEA Party principles.

This is not fucking rocket science.
im amazed your head hasnt fallen ff from the spinning you are doing

LOL

The evidence of the rights racism is in seen in every election.

People of color dont vote for right wing candidates very often.

Nope, I'm taking the title of this thread and calling it... and those who repeat it... as crap.

My issue is the lack of integrity of those in the media - and the lack of integrity of those who use those media as sources. Don't misunderstand me... the right are equally as ridiculous. But, by constantly refusing to question what we read, and choosing to accept and repeat that crap as fact, those who do so show themselves to be intellectually void.

Based on his statement, and being that the title doesn't say "all" or "the whole," the thread title is accurate and it's you who are doing the misinterpreting - is all.

I saw him try to damage control the comment, too. It was short of "brilliant" or "integrity" by about 5, 000 degress.

Your not being totally honest about what Beck actually thinks.

Beck Explains His Criticism of ‘Progressive’ Newt Gingrich | Tea Party | Video | TheBlaze.com <---from the "horses" website

What worries me is that so few people couldn't see what he meant. We must have some serious problems in our public education system that so many Americans seem to lack even basic comprehension skills.

Well, let's see. 98% say Beck called the Teabaggers racist, but 2%, like CG, think that he didn't say that. Oh the quandry, who really knows what Beck said?

Does Beck understand what Beck said?:lol:

I know how fond you are of using pretend statistics but I'd love to see the source for these. Won't hold my breath.

What's 'slimy' about it. He's got an opinion and makes his living from voicing it. I don't necessarily agree with what he said but I do think he's raised an interesting issue. Why would anyone who supports small government support Gingrich.

Unfortunately, the actual point is lost because left wing media, and their borg, prefer bullshit to logic.

His point is slimy because there's way more reasons than RACE to be able to support Newt while simultaneously NOT supporting Obama. That's not obvious?

That's why it's slimy - and that's why it's a fear-monger tactic to try to get people to avoid Newt.

Newt is all yours and he is a blatent flip flopper and will say anthing to win an election.

Yep. He is USING race to get people to do what he wants them to do. He's actually worse than your typical upfront racist.

Based on his statement, and being that the title doesn't say "all" or "the whole," the thread title is accurate and it's you who are doing the misinterpreting - is all.

I saw him try to damage control the comment, too. It was short of "brilliant" or "integrity" by about 5, 000 degress.

Anyone with a reasonable intellect - and a grasp of comprehension - wouldn't need to have the comment 'explained'. The comment doesn't require 'damage control' if one actually understands the comment. The issue appears (to me) to be that so few actually comprehend it. Which, as I said previously, says more about the intellect of the reader/listener than it does about Beck.

Anyone with a reasonable intellect - and a grasp of comprehension - wouldn't need to have the comment 'explained'. The comment doesn't require 'damage control' if one actually understands the comment. The issue appears (to me) to be that so few actually comprehend it. Which, as I said previously, says more about the intellect of the reader/listener than it does about Beck.

I'd call you crazy, but you already know that you kinda are :D

I think you're blowing it way out of proportion and giving him far too much credit. What he said was...........................fuggin stupid.

Forum List

Back