LOL! Glen Beck accuses Teapees of racism

What worries me is that so few people couldn't see what he meant. We must have some serious problems in our public education system that so many Americans seem to lack even basic comprehension skills.

Don't let the fact that you actually have no idea what people here can or cannot see or comprehend, get in the way of your usual haughty bitchiness! :razz:

Shall we review the evidence?

Left wing sites get hold of a quote from Beck and spin it to accuse him of calling TEA Partiers racist. Instead of reviewing his comment for themselves, and applying logic to comprehend his comment... the left wing hacks march right along with their masters and regurgitate what they are told he said. Does not matter that it is not accurate. Just that they can bullshit about it.

Now, you tell me. Is calling people on their lack of comprehension 'bitchy' or just brutally honest? I call it honesty. It may not be pleasant.... the truth is often unpleasant if you're lying.

But he did say that some tea partiers (newt supporters) appear racist.....so I don't get how you're all huff-puff and calling people stupid for observing a verifiable statement of his. seems you're just complaining to complain, because nobody said he called ALL tea partiers racist, and it seems like that's what you're railing against.

"ask yourself this Tea Party: Is it about Obama’s race? Because that’s what it appears to be to me. If you’re against him (Obama) but you’re for this guy (Newt), it must be about race. It’s the policies that matter.”

:lol: That's hilarious!
Yep, it sure is....the guy is such a dork but I know he has a lot of admirers.

:rofl:

Beck is certifiable, who the hell cares what he said.

I don't listen to or watch Beck. Simple fact. He did not call the TEA Party racist. Unless, of course, the TEA Party has endorsed Gingrich. Has it?

A righty talking head posed a challenge to the TPs...Get a grip, it's funny! :lol:

image6814705x.jpg

Glenn Beck Rally Attracts Estimated 87,000 - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
The area around the Lincoln Memorial in Washington during a rally organized by conservative commentator Glenn Beck is seen in this aerial picture taken Aug. 28, 2010

I don't listen to or watch Beck. Simple fact. He did not call the TEA Party racist. Unless, of course, the TEA Party has endorsed Gingrich. Has it?

No, he called tea party members who support newt as appearing racist.

Well, why would those who support small government support a big government candidate? Obama's a big government guy. Gingrich is a big government guy. So why would someone who disapproves of Obama's 'big government policies' support Gingrich's 'big government policies'. Gingrich is no more a conservative than Obama is. That's what Beck is talking about. Gingrich is not the right candidate for real conservatives. So why would they support him but not Obama? The only difference between Gingrich and Obama is color.... and party... and real TEA Partiers see the two parties as two sides of the same coin.

Well, why would those who support small government support a big government candidate? Obama's a big government guy. Gingrich is a big government guy. So why would someone who disapproves of Obama's 'big government policies' support Gingrich's 'big government policies'. Gingrich is no more a conservative than Obama is. That's what Beck is talking about. Gingrich is not the right candidate for real conservatives. So why would they support him but not Obama? The only difference between Gingrich and Obama is color.... and party... and real TEA Partiers see the two parties as two sides of the same coin.

I know and understand why he said it, get past the remedial shit.

You're yelling at people for claiming he said.................................................WHAT HE SAID.

You're not making anyone look stupid as you're pronouncing that you're doing, but just making yourself appear insecure about what he said.

He said that TPers who support Newt appear racist, to him. Fact.
You're calling people who point that out stupid/lacking comprehension/etc................when nothing they've said to my knowledge was outisde of what actually happened.

Last edited:
Don't let the fact that you actually have no idea what people here can or cannot see or comprehend, get in the way of your usual haughty bitchiness! :razz:

Left wing sites get hold of a quote from Beck and spin it to accuse him of calling TEA Partiers racist. Instead of reviewing his comment for themselves, and applying logic to comprehend his comment... the left wing hacks march right along with their masters and regurgitate what they are told he said. Does not matter that it is not accurate. Just that they can bullshit about it.

Now, you tell me. Is calling people on their lack of comprehension 'bitchy' or just brutally honest? I call it honesty. It may not be pleasant.... the truth is often unpleasant if you're lying.

But he did say that some tea partiers (newt supporters) appear racist.....so I don't get how you're all huff-puff and calling people stupid for observing a verifiable statement of his. seems you're just complaining to complain, because nobody said he called ALL tea partiers racist, and it seems like that's what you're railing against.

I'm 'railing against' people lying about what he said. It's the lack of basic intellect of individuals to comprehend what someone means, and apparently preferring to regurgitate bullshit from left wing media 'spin'.

Honestly, I couldn't give a rats ass about what Beck says - I tend not to concern myself with what any commentator says. I just think it's very telling that so many people appear to lack basic comprehension skills.

What worries me is that so few people couldn't see what he meant. We must have some serious problems in our public education system that so many Americans seem to lack even basic comprehension skills.

Gawd, do you ever stop being so defensive? The only LIE here is your pretending to know what others comprehend... :cuckoo:

I'm 'railing against' people lying about what he said. It's the lack of basic intellect of individuals to comprehend what someone means, and apparently preferring to regurgitate bullshit from left wing media 'spin'.

Honestly, I couldn't give a rats ass about what Beck says - I tend not to concern myself with what any commentator says. I just think it's very telling that so many people appear to lack basic comprehension skills.

Where's the lie about what he said? Show it to me......................

he said some tpers appear racist......show me where someone lied about that..................lemme know, so I can call them liar as well.

No he didn't. But please don't let your lack of comprehension get in the way of being informed of your opinion.

Did you learn a different English than the rest of us?

BECK: If you have a big government progressive, or a big government progressive in Obama, one in Newt Gingrich, one in Obama, ask yourself this, Tea Party: is it about Obama’s race? Because that’s what it appears to be to me. If you’re against him but you’re for this guy, it must be about race.

After reading some of her posts, yes. She is using a different dialect/language than the rest of us here it seems.

You're yelling at people for claiming he said.................................................WHAT HE SAID.

You're not making anyone look stupid as you're pronouncing that you're doing, but just making yourself appear insecure about what he said.

You're calling people who point that out stupid/lacking comprehension/etc................when nothing they've said to my knowledge was outisde of what actually happened.

I'm not 'yelling', sweetie, I'm typing comments on a message board.... without even bothering to hit 'CAPS LOCK'. Don't read into my posts emotions that are not mine.

How I 'appear' is of no interest to me. I am interested in why people allow the media to interpret an individual's comments and accept that interpretation as fact. Personally, I find it unintelligent, shallow, and pathetic.

Beck is credible now?

I didn't even realize he was still on the air.

Yup. How many threads have we seen on this board bashing everything Beck ever said or supposedly said??

Now all of a sudden he supposedly says something the lefties agree with and his opinion is worth something??

Talk about flip floppers.

I never listened to Beck on the radio or watched his show on FOX so I can't say his opinion means much to me. However, if thats how your boats floats then carry on.

California Girl. You are the only one in here who does not understand what happened but we are the idiots? Take a good look in the mirror chubby one.

I'm not 'yelling', sweetie, I'm typing comments on a message board.... without even bothering to hit 'CAPS LOCK'. Don't read into my posts emotions that are not mine.

How I 'appear' is of no interest to me. I am interested in why people allow the media to interpret an individual's comments and accept that interpretation as fact. Personally, I find it unintelligent, shallow, and pathetic.

Just so I have this right.

Supporting spending cuts means I am a racist, but if I reverse my position Im a racist.

Does that about sum it up?

:lol: Put down the shovel.

A righty talking head posed a challenge to the TPs...Get a grip, it's funny! :lol:

image6814705x.jpg

The area around the Lincoln Memorial in Washington during a rally organized by conservative commentator Glenn Beck is seen in this aerial picture taken Aug. 28, 2010

I was under the impression it was a million people. Did fox lie about the audience?

Except nobody interpreted them wrong, far as I've read.

So your comments are the ones that are absurd, because you're (whatever you're doing - mocking/ making fun of comprehension / etc.) the one who's not comprehending the conversation.

image6814705x.jpg

I was under the impression it was a million people. Did fox lie about the audience?

No, your imagination just sucks.

Gawd, do you ever stop being so defensive? The only LIE here is your pretending to know what others comprehend... :cuckoo:

Again, we'll review the evidence (for the slow kids at the back of the class)..... Beck did not call the TPs racist. And yet (based on a the left wing media's interpretation of his words)... left wing posters have started a variety of threads stating that 'Beck accuses the TPs of racism'. Do any of those posters take issue with the spin provided by the left wing media? No. They support it.

What am I supposed to say about that? Am I supposed to march lock step along with y'all just so I'm not a bitch?

If people choose to regurgitate bullshit just because it suits their political agenda, fine... but please don't expect me not to point out their lack of critical thought.... or even basic comprehension.

Forum List

Back