LOL! Glen Beck accuses Teapees of racism

Read what you just quoted and wrote and then read the thread title...do you get it now?

The remedial part is beck didn't call the teaparty racist or accuse them of racism yet you still buy the hack spin.

umm, no. incorrect. i bought no spin, I looked for myself.

So Beck said "The teaparties are racist" Are you sure you want to claim that?

I'll give you a chance to re-read it and back up to an honest place.

no, he said the ones supporting newt appear to be, to him.

is it that hard to read what i wrote? gosh. i mean, here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI69mf9Peas]Glenn Beck says Tea Party is Racist for Backing Newt Gingrich - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI69mf9Peas]Glenn Beck says Tea Party is Racist for Backing Newt Gingrich - YouTube[/ame]

So you acknowledge that the title of the video you just posted is dishonest then.....good to know.

Just making sure you aren't trying to claim that Beck said "the teaparties are racist"

So you acknowledge that the title of the video you just posted is dishonest then.....good to know.

Just making sure you aren't trying to claim that Beck said "the teaparties are racist"

next time, so you don't come off as an annoying blatherer just trying to pick as fight (not being facetious)........

address what GT says, when you're quoting a GT post.

you dont need to make sure I'm not saying what someone else may or may not have said.....................you have access to see what I'm saying right before your eyes.

I don't listen to or watch Beck. Simple fact. He did not call the TEA Party racist. Unless, of course, the TEA Party has endorsed Gingrich. Has it?

A righty talking head posed a challenge to the TPs...Get a grip, it's funny! :lol:

image6814705x.jpg

Glenn Beck Rally Attracts Estimated 87,000 - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
The area around the Lincoln Memorial in Washington during a rally organized by conservative commentator Glenn Beck is seen in this aerial picture taken Aug. 28, 2010

I was under the impression it was a million people. Did fox lie about the audience?

i thought it was 2 MILLION PEOPLE!

Read what you just quoted and wrote and then read the thread title...do you get it now?

The remedial part is beck didn't call the teaparty racist or accuse them of racism yet you still buy the hack spin.

Read the thread title again, doofus.

Glenn Beck says Tea Party is Racist for Backing Newt Gingrich - YouTube

next time, so you don't come off as an annoying blatherer just trying to pick as fight (not being facetious)........

address what GT says, when you're quoting a GT post.

you dont need to make sure I'm not saying what someone else may or may not have said.....................you have access to see what I'm saying right before your eyes.

Your implication way back in the thread is what I was clarifying...you implied otherwise at first.....

Did you learn a different English than the rest of us?

BECK: If you have a big government progressive, or a big government progressive in Obama, one in Newt Gingrich, one in Obama, ask yourself this, Tea Party: is it about Obama’s race? Because that’s what it appears to be to me. If you’re against him but you’re for this guy, it must be about race.

Both Gingrich and Obama are big government proponents. One of the core principles of the TEA Party is small government. So, why would members of the TEA Party (those for SMALL government) support one BIG government candidate (Gingrich) but not another (Obama)? Answer, because Obama is black.

Do I agree with Beck? Probably not. But what he said seems clear to me. He did not call the TEA Party racist. But please don't let a rational analysis of his words get in the way of your partisan bullshit.

I'm sure there is a reason why so many people spin facts instead of presenting with honesty and logic. But I really haven't worked it out yet.

He didn't call them racist, naw. He just said they appear to be racist, to him.

"Beck accuses teepees of racism"

Yeah I understand the spin in your title already ravi, hence the point i was making by providing the full context :lol:

Yeah I understand the spin in your title already ravi, hence the point i was making by providing the full context :lol:
You and I both know that Ravi never admits her 'mistakes', thus making her dishonest. ;)

It's in the OP.

He called teapees that would support Newt racists.

You can pretend otherwise for ever and ever but that is exactly what he did.

It's in the OP.

Only to idiots or dishonest hacks does "Beck accuses teepees of racism" equate to 'Beck accuses TPs of racism if they support Newt'.

Actually, I think you are both, so it doesn't really matter all that much to me which one.

Why all the concern over Beck by the usual rightie suspects? :dunno: Isn't he just another carnival barker like the comb-over king?

Why all the concern over Beck by the usual rightie suspects? :dunno: Isn't he just another carnival barker like the comb-over king?
It's funny; the only time I ever know what Beck says is when I read it from a poster complaining/announcing/lying about what he said.

It's in the OP.

Only to idiots or dishonest hacks does "Beck accuses teepees of racism" equate to 'Beck accuses TPs of racism if they support Newt'.

Actually, I think you are both, so it doesn't really matter all that much to me which one.

What she said ;)

Forum List

Back