LOL! Glen Beck accuses Teapees of racism

Based on his statement, and being that the title doesn't say "all" or "the whole," the thread title is accurate and it's you who are doing the misinterpreting - is all.

I saw him try to damage control the comment, too. It was short of "brilliant" or "integrity" by about 5, 000 degress.

Anyone with a reasonable intellect - and a grasp of comprehension - wouldn't need to have the comment 'explained'. The comment doesn't require 'damage control' if one actually understands the comment. The issue appears (to me) to be that so few actually comprehend it. Which, as I said previously, says more about the intellect of the reader/listener than it does about Beck.

I'd call you crazy, but you already know that you kinda are :D

I think you're blowing it way out of proportion and giving him far too much credit. What he said was...........................fuggin stupid.

Why? because you're too lazy to read or listen to the statement in Context? She is crazy because of your neglect?

What the heck is wrong with you people?

Yep. He is USING race to get people to do what he wants them to do. He's actually worse than your typical upfront racist.

Actually, he isn't. But I'm certain that facts are secondary to bullshit for you.
You might want to consider leaving this thread as you are totally making an ass of yourself.

If that's the standard you are going for, she is one of the few people who should still be in the thread.

Beck is certifiable, who the hell cares what he said.

Everyone who has posted in this thread.

And for someone who is certifiable, He sure as heck knows what he's talking about.

oh he does? there's no policy differences between newt and obama? :cuckoo:

Where does pointing out they are both progressives and for big government equal no policy differences whatsoever?

Though the sad fact is progressive policies dont really change that much depending on whether they are Republican or Democrat progressives. It's all big government.

Anyone with a reasonable intellect - and a grasp of comprehension - wouldn't need to have the comment 'explained'. The comment doesn't require 'damage control' if one actually understands the comment. The issue appears (to me) to be that so few actually comprehend it. Which, as I said previously, says more about the intellect of the reader/listener than it does about Beck.

I'd call you crazy, but you already know that you kinda are :D

I think you're blowing it way out of proportion and giving him far too much credit. What he said was...........................fuggin stupid.

Why? because you're too lazy to read or listen to the statement in Context? She is crazy because of your neglect?

What the heck is wrong with you people?

his point is the same whether you listen to the whole diatribe or not.

you let us know what the point is if it's not that obama and newt are both big gubbamint and policy wise the same.

let us know that truly hidden meaning if it wasnt that.

What worries me is that so few people couldn't see what he meant. We must have some serious problems in our public education system that so many Americans seem to lack even basic comprehension skills.

They see what they want to see, not what is actually said. If they cared about what was actually said, they'd be looking at it in context. heck they'd be listening to it because it's not exactly like Glenn isn't recorded.

yay! its the resident beckite to the rescue. tell us, what is your dear leader trying to say?

Listen to him in context and you'll understand.

Maybe one of these days youll actually contribute to a thread instead of being a troll too. I can hope.

Yep. He is USING race to get people to do what he wants them to do. He's actually worse than your typical upfront racist.

Actually, he isn't. But I'm certain that facts are secondary to bullshit for you.
You might want to consider leaving this thread as you are totally making an ass of yourself.

I'd rather 'make an ass of myself' by pointing out bullshit, than repeat bullshit because I'm too stupid not to know it's bullshit, or because I don't give a shit that it is bullshit. That's just the way I am. I like honesty - brutal though it may be.

Blind partisanship comes from the same impulse as blind racism, doesn't matter what you attribute it to, it's still blind.

Oh, I love irony.

I find the irony sad.

Oh, come on Avie. You gotta appreciate the funny side of it. These are the same people who scream like banshees at right wing spin of Obama's latest 'half truth'. :lol:

It's fucking brilliant! Mindless moronicness at it's most glorious! :lol:

Oh, my bad. It's mean to call people mindless morons... even when they are.... I'm just the class bully. :lol:

One blog equals 'the rightwing blogosphere'?

Ok.

*Snickers*
Obviously you didn't read the linked content. SHOCKER!

I rarely read 'blogs'. I don't need other people to give me an opinion - I can form those all by myself. You should try it sometime.... preferably soon.
None of that changes the fact that the rightwing blogosphere is all agog.

Maybe you should stop replying to posts since you keep having to twist things to make yourself look better.

:lol:

“So if you’ve got a big government progressive or a big government progressive in Obama, one in Newt Gingrich, one in Obama, ask yourself this Tea Party: Is it about Obama’s race? Because that’s what it appears to be to me. If you’re against him but you’re for this guy, it must be about race. It’s the policies that matter.”

Glenn Beck: Tea Partiers Who Support Newt Are Racist | TPM2012

Your not being totally honest about what Beck actually thinks.

Beck Explains His Criticism of &#8216;Progressive&#8217; Newt Gingrich | Tea Party | Video | TheBlaze.com <---from the "horses" website

What worries me is that so few people couldn't see what he meant. We must have some serious problems in our public education system that so many Americans seem to lack even basic comprehension skills.

I think the real problem is people don't do any due diligence any more when it comes to news reporting and news consumers are even worse about it.

If the story reads like what people want to hear they just believe it and run with it. This thread is a perfect example of that in action.

I try very hard to not be like that myself but on occasion I still get duped...but its very rare now and I own up to it when it does happen :).

No, he called tea party members who support newt as appearing racist.

Well, why would those who support small government support a big government candidate? Obama's a big government guy. Gingrich is a big government guy. So why would someone who disapproves of Obama's 'big government policies' support Gingrich's 'big government policies'. Gingrich is no more a conservative than Obama is. That's what Beck is talking about. Gingrich is not the right candidate for real conservatives. So why would they support him but not Obama? The only difference between Gingrich and Obama is color.... and party... and real TEA Partiers see the two parties as two sides of the same coin.

I know and understand why he said it, get past the remedial shit.

You're yelling at people for claiming he said.................................................WHAT HE SAID.

You're not making anyone look stupid as you're pronouncing that you're doing, but just making yourself appear insecure about what he said.

He said that TPers who support Newt appear racist, to him. Fact.
You're calling people who point that out stupid/lacking comprehension/etc................when nothing they've said to my knowledge was outisde of what actually happened.

Read what you just quoted and wrote and then read the thread title...do you get it now?

The remedial part is beck didn't call the teaparty racist or accuse them of racism yet you still buy the hack spin.

You know.....this thread is hi-fucking-larious!

Glenn Beck who has stood up many times in support of the teabaggers not being racist, has now accused them of possibly being racist because of the way he interpreted Newt.

Wonder if his chalkboard told him that?

And then.........We've got Cali Twit who says that she doesn't pay attention at all to Beck, yet she has been his staunchest defender on this thread.

Too fuckin' funny!

Well, why would those who support small government support a big government candidate? Obama's a big government guy. Gingrich is a big government guy. So why would someone who disapproves of Obama's 'big government policies' support Gingrich's 'big government policies'. Gingrich is no more a conservative than Obama is. That's what Beck is talking about. Gingrich is not the right candidate for real conservatives. So why would they support him but not Obama? The only difference between Gingrich and Obama is color.... and party... and real TEA Partiers see the two parties as two sides of the same coin.

You're yelling at people for claiming he said.................................................WHAT HE SAID.

You're not making anyone look stupid as you're pronouncing that you're doing, but just making yourself appear insecure about what he said.

You're calling people who point that out stupid/lacking comprehension/etc................when nothing they've said to my knowledge was outisde of what actually happened.

Read what you just quoted and wrote and then read the thread title...do you get it now?

The remedial part is beck didn't call the teaparty racist or accuse them of racism yet you still buy the hack spin.

umm, no. incorrect. i bought no spin, I looked for myself.

He's a former or current Fox employee so he must be defended by the resident righties at all costs. ;)

My gawd dottie, get a grip.
Beck is free to his opinion, DOESN'T mean we all have to AGREE with him.
But I find it hilarious you all NOW care what BECK has to say..

that is the real friggen HOOT.

umm, no. incorrect. i bought no spin, I looked for myself.

So Beck said "The teaparties are racist" Are you sure you want to claim that?

I'll give you a chance to re-read it and back up to an honest place.

Forum List

Back