LOL at the Dem Convention Live

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
The Dems just marched out the (former) Ohio governor, Ted Strickland. They didn't bother to mention that his sorry ass lost re-election in 2011. And he's up there bragging about Ohio's success since Kasich (Republican) took office.

Strickland's bragging about a guy working 60 hours a week - 'His life is eat, sleep and jeep.'

Oh yea? So a guy is working 20 hours extra and making the unions extra money while there are people that are not working? I don't give an f that his life is 'eat, sleep and jeep.' The dude puts pieces on car batteries; allow others to make a decent living you a-holes.

Yea__ and this Strickland guy is a former Republican; and he announced that he's the only 'independent' governor. You're not governor fuckhead.

No wonder this dude lost. He's all red faced spitting saliva all over the front row spewing hatred.

Sorry, I just.can't.watch. It's too painful to hear the lies and rhetoric. I'll get the shortened version tomorrow on Drudge, Yahoo and USmailonline.

Sorry, I just.can't.watch. It's too painful to hear the lies and rhetoric. I'll get the shortened version tomorrow on Drudge, Yahoo and USmailonline.

We might as well record the bull shit and let these libtards know we're not fooled__ and don't you love these propaganda pieces that always make Obamacare sound like a life or death proposition. Never mind if they're screwing over the system so that costs actually go way up and people die.

We might as well record the bull shit and let these libtards know we're not fooled__ and don't you love these propaganda pieces that always make Obamacare sound like a life or death proposition. Never mind if they're screwing over the system so that costs actually go way up and people die.

you mean likethe BS in Paul Ryan's speech... like blaming the president for things that happened whie Bule was president:?

okie dokie...

"Over 3 million adult children are now on their parent's plans. That's what change looks like." -- Yea? Not them getting their own f'ing jobs and being independent? Thanks Obama.

you mean likethe BS in Paul Ryan's speech... like blaming the president for things that happened whie Bule was president:?

okie dokie...

*pointing and laughing*

okie dokie...

I can't respond to silly blanket claims. I know you dems are fond of blameful rhetoric and all; but I can't address your issues is you don't really say what they are. :clap2:

it just sucks peanuts are not thrown at a black woman like they did at republican convention. It just dems cant find racist white people that throw food at blacks

Rahm Emmanuel on Day 1 - Obama can't get his official platform far enough away from the Chicago politics.

"Every night, Obama reads 10 letters a night from the American people." :Cough - Bull Shit:

Forum List

Back